Blade & Soul Slider Mod/Tool (Working again) (1 Viewer)

Dazol

Potential Patron
Confirming the mod is working perfectly today (11/04/16)

Thanks everyone that contributed to this, my character now has the body I want :)
ehvDFJc.jpg

Stubzzz

Potential Patron
Amazing work on updates! Waiting for you to get home and find the new base address. If you could teach me how I could update it if you are busy :D.

also, willing to donate for your work. <3 :eek:

Dazol

Potential Patron
hello :)
as usual, the new patch needs a new BaseAddress, is not working rigth now, can you please update it? thanks

tinker

Casual Client
So I've pretty much quit B&S. I wanted an option to set values for each outfit and have it auto update when equipped, but that probably won't happen at this point.

At minimum I have it updated with an option to do a Full Scan, so it shouldn't need offsets/BaseAddress anymore.
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!zFlUzYJJ!tFMUsCTDWiYNaJj7sh4h2QhGX62BcI5UVWxB1Otu2HA

I've only had one person test it, so if you notice any bugs or issues let me know.

Also, keep in mind that there has always been a non-zero amount of risk when using this program. It's theoretically possible some update to Gameguard could detect it in the future. If you want to be absolutely safe, use the xml.dat edit method instead.

Dazol

Potential Patron
Also working for me, is a shame you quit Tinker, but thanks for helping us all this time :)

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Just a heads up I am pretty sure this got me banned, they said I was messing with client-server communication or tampering with files or some crap. The only thing I did was use this and the upk texture mods, but oh well got tired of the game anyways.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Just a heads up I am pretty sure this got me banned, they said I was messing with client-server communication or tampering with files or some crap. The only thing I did was use this and the upk texture mods, but oh well got tired of the game anyways.

This is a very old post and tool. It is unsafe and un-recommended to use any sort of texture or character altering tool.

JustGuy

Casual Client
More like you were likely falseflagged. Submit a ticket and they will unban you.
The tool does not cause bans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.