Blade & soul Costume mods (1 Viewer)

R

Raxtax

Is there any .upk list out there?
I've been looking for the Gon F Twisted Fate on the UPK manager, but i'm going through the files one by one, ignoring the smallest ones, but still, it's a lot of items to go through

O

Omega15

Can you please fix the Juliav2 outfit, the textures are all fucked up
Can you also make a mod of this outfit too

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,126
I'm having a problem with the Overboard costume on my game. It's all black and white and looks weird
Could you maybe have the names of every outfit that gets replaced in game? It'd make it easier to find what I need to get out of my mod folder that way. Thank you

N

Nady123

Hello there ^-^

I basically just wanted to request a little 'fix' to one costume.
BpWaT1M.jpg

I would love you to remove the panties (and only the panties) so the downparts
are blank, if thats possible somehow. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
gonna do a nsfw jin profane mod sometime today...gonna use the op's texture as the base since I really suck at messing with skin textures.
I know the profane has some awful seems around the breasts which I can fix in blender to hide them. I'll post some screens shortly.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
This is what I have for the Jin profane using the the op's sfw texture as the base. I loaded the model in blender and did some texture work around the breasts to remove the seems or atleast make them less noticeable. I am no texture artist so this is all I can do...If the op would like to add this to front post...feel free to do so.

Attachments

• Screenshot_180529_000.jpg
    Screenshot_180529_000.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,163
00016952.rar
698 KB · Views: 278

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.