Blade and Soul - [Outfit] [Costum] [Nude] [NSFW] Some Gon and Jin mods | Update Oct.8 (1 Viewer)

Greenonion0

Vivacious Visitor
Just a repost of my mods from bnsdojo,

Jin rough customer done,
a.jpg
b.jpg
Download: MEGA

A little more modification on Gon rough customer, remove chains,
a.jpg
b.jpg

New update, Gon rough customer, jaket remove, etc.
a.jpg
b.jpg

Gon profane parts remove V2, did some more modification,
k.jpg
l.jpg

Gon showgirl, also did dark angel and white one, since they are in same UPK, skirt removed, etc. Mesh gap on the back and the gap around waist is really annoying, so I add some texture to make it blend in a bit, which is not very beautiful but the gap does seems more less obvious.
aCapture.jpg
bCapture.jpg
q.jpg
r.jpg
o.jpg
p.jpg

Jin showgirl, also did dark angel and white one, since they are in same UPK, skirt removed, etc, got a white panty version of it, in separated folder,
a.jpg
b.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg

Zulia ribbon removed and back front cape cutted done from WIP, the belt is so weird so I just removed it,
i.jpg
j.jpg

Yura nude, well, for this one is because, that ppl may have noticed that the normal nude mode is based on 00002710 (jin) which does not had high heels, so I took the Yura nude and removed her tattoo aslo added nipples (not really good texture tho) to make a nude base with high heels for jin. I only include the texture 00015805, u can find the skeleton 00015806 and material 00015804 in game base folder to get them hex edit to swap to whatever outfit u wanted to be nude with, along with my texture.
c.jpg
d.jpg

Old Version,
Just start to learn to mod bns 2 days ago, I'm no good at texture edit, takes me lot of time on it, this is gon profane, removed front cape thing and whole back red thing.
Capture.jpg
download: MEGA

P.s, i do have a front screenshot, but Dojo does not alowed NSFW image right? (edit screenshot in download) and I also have the gon showgirl WIP, skirt removed and change the panty to T panty just like the dark angel one, but the model mesh has some gap really annoying that i tried to cover it with texture to make it less obvious which turns out not very satisfied.
a_Capture.jpg
b_Capture.jpg
View attachment 57791
more WIP, Zulia based on the one that ribbon removed (provide by Verona, author unknow), cutted front and back cape thing. the blue rope belt looks weird tho.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ju-One

Potential Patron
"Gon profane parts remove V2, did some more modification" crash when i start game and select char gon with progane

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.