Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Bitclosertoheaven

Potential Patron

Is there any way to fix the clipping like this with certain armors? Most armors have minimal or no clipping but some are really extreme like this.

firebird71

Potential Patron
Uuuuh, hey guys, after reinstalling, the bug many of you have been complaining about this week just evaporated BUT another problem showed up - no matter what I do, 9 files refuse to get patched. When I start the game, the mod runs but on its default settings, meaning everyone is naked all the time, there are dicks flying everywhere and my max and min body part ranges are not working. I am pretty sure it's somehow due to the 9 files malfunctioning considering it doesn't show any other errors.
Any idea what to do? Should I screenshot you the exact error message I get when patching and injecting the files?

trashwulf

Casual Client
hello i got a problem.
I got no nipples on most of the classes,only dark knight is working fine.I have tried many things but i couldn't fix it,any idea?
Are you using the right settings in resorepless? You can disable patching for specific classes, maybe you disable everything except dark knight by accident?

MinusFive

Potential Patron
So I've asked on suzus thread, figured I may as well ask here too. Does anyone have a partcutdesc.xml that only removes underwear and adds high censorship removal for both the normal races and Shai? The xml provided by suzu on his thread is unfortunately not compatible with these settings as I believe it's aimed more for just straight up nudity so it adds in a number of clipping issues if you use it.

I've tried tinkering in the xml myself but they're both written differently and my few attempts amounted to nothing. Was hoping someone else might've had similar interest in settings but was more skilled than I and managed to create a partcutdesc for it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So I've asked on suzus thread, figured I may as well ask here too. Does anyone have a partcutdesc.xml that only removes underwear and adds high censorship removal for both the normal races and Shai? The xml provided by suzu on his thread is unfortunately not compatible with these settings as I believe it's aimed more for just straight up nudity so it adds in a number of clipping issues if you use it.

I've tried tinkering in the xml myself but they're both written differently and my few attempts amounted to nothing. Was hoping someone else might've had similar interest in settings but was more skilled than I and managed to create a partcutdesc for it.
It just disables the basic underwear of partcutdesc.
And prepare the texture of the erased underwear with alpha channel

MinusFive

Potential Patron
It just disables the basic underwear of partcutdesc.
And prepare the texture of the erased underwear with alpha channel

If I install using your partcutdesc though I get clipping issues. Without it, everything works fine (other than Shai.) First thing is I get a warning about dupe partcutdesc and if I choose (n) it exits the operation. So you have to choose yes.

Then, after installing it with yours once I get in game various outfits have tons of clipping, like this one for example

Unless I'm doing something drastically wrong (putting partcutdesc into files_to_patch and overwritting when asked) then the only thing can be is the partcutdesc itself.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If I install using your partcutdesc though I get clipping issues. Without it, everything works fine (other than Shai.) First thing is I get a warning about dupe partcutdesc and if I choose (n) it exits the operation. So you have to choose yes.

View attachment 93609

Then, after installing it with yours once I get in game various outfits have tons of clipping, like this one for example

View attachment 93610View attachment 93611

Unless I'm doing something drastically wrong (putting partcutdesc into files_to_patch and overwritting when asked) then the only thing can be is the partcutdesc itself.
I am already familiar with the issues you are raising.
My modification is not to enjoy nudity secretly while dressed.
Process the clothes to expose the body.
So I don't care about clipping issues.

If I do it as I explained earlier, only underwear will be taken off.

Please do it

MinusFive

Potential Patron
My modification is not to enjoy nudity secretly while dressed.
Process the clothes to expose the body.
So I don't care about clipping issues.

Right, which is why I asked if someone else has a partcutdesc that isn't straight up nudity.

R

raingirth

Successfully patch, but ingame like this. Really need a help :| This happened to all female chars

MrSnoodle

Potential Patron
Does anyone know how to get this to work with gamezbd? I installed it, it worked on the default and then I installed gamezbd and if didn't anymore

MrSnoodle

Potential Patron
Yeah it's pretty easy first thing like the game update then use meta injector. The install method is still the same.

What I'm really wondering is if the Shai patch is going to break mods on the Gamezbd version as well.

can you elaborate a bit more? what I do is put all the stuff in the Paz folder run bdo toolkit to install then resorpless and then after I just run meta injector but when I launch through the gamezbd launcher nothing changes? am I missing a step or something? whenever I launch through steam it loads the gamez version but when I click start it just says now processing and never stops

MrSnoodle

Potential Patron
Oh wait oops sorry about that. O forget to tell you to use resorepless to set your preferred modifications first(you don't need to use it everytime just once unless you want to change something else) after that then run meta injector. But one thing I'm not sure of is running the game through steam. Does the launcher open up? If so let the launcher update the game then use meta injector after you get your preferred modifications.
No, the launcher doesn't show up but I'm still confused. meta injector runs automatically after reorepless right? so should I run again after but separately?

orange3126

Potential Patron
After the mode is installed, the game is forcibly terminated.
It always exits after selecting the server.
Is there any solution?

NDMD

Potential Patron
The mode has been blocked since today's patch.
The mode is applied normally, but Xigncode recognizes the mode and forces the game to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.