Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

NDMD

Potential Patron
The mode has been blocked since today's patch.
The mode is applied normally, but Xigncode recognizes the mode and forces the game to end.

NDMD

Potential Patron
The mode has been blocked since today's patch.
The mode is applied normally, but Xigncode recognizes the mode and forces the game to end.
XIGNCODE3 0xE019100B
Deleting 'xmag.xem' file will run without any problem after mode is applied.
I don't know what the problem is because it's the first time I saw it with a patch yesterday.
There seems to be no problem with mode and problems with XIGNCODE3.
It's not being forced to close yet, but i'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

bOObies

Potential Patron
After today's patch, I can't seem to install the mod without the launcher rescanning for changes and making me recheck the entire game file.
I used resorepless backup and meta injector backup to remove the mod before patching but after reinstall the launcher always catches it.

What I'm I doing wrong? Do I need to reinstall everything from scratch again?

kimuriel13

Potential Patron

i did this and it worked today with the only difference that i had to also delete the folders not just the exes cause it was finding those as well
and closing my game! right now the only thing i kep in there is the back up! and till now there was no issues i'm still in game normally and the most important ... nude :P
1563427825475.png1563428239955.png

Last edited:

Asyxz

Potential Patron
install from 0 and do not use the restore N'patch apparently is giving problems, install normally as it comes out in the instructions and I opened the game without problems.

CubsFurEva

Potential Patron
Please note the delete everything from existance part including your recycle bin after deletion. What i have done was i kept my .exe in a separate .rar folder on the desktop instead so i can just drag and drop them back into the paz folder whenever i need to. I had them in a separate folder on the desktop before but it was detected since the recent patch so now i moved them into the .rar for more convenience.

ShadowAce790

Potential Patron
Is there currently a way to get this to work with Shai too, or would it require me to use an older class before the Shai update in order to see it?

Btw for the detection issue, it's checking running processes not directory files, there's an option while installing to disabled file re-checking, if you disable file re-checking after installing the mod it won't open up in the background on the game launch and it won't get detected. it's the file re-check that's getting detected, i was able to run fine after disabling that and without deleting the files and never got a detection / game closure.

Valestris

Vivacious Visitor
Getting tired of the default leggings ... can someone link me to the textures suzu made (i think it was suzu?) for shai?

MrSnoodle

Potential Patron
I've been trying to get this to work on the gamezbd server and I finally did using the instructions from post #5,495 on page 275 but now i don't have any nude textures and only some of the underwear is gone even though I chose ”remove all”

bOObies

Potential Patron
1563427825475.png

So I followed this to the letter and it works. The problem is, after the last patch I couldn't get the game launcher to start without it detecting a corrupt file and making me recheck the entire game folder. So I deleted the entire game and reinstalled everything including the nude mod. Voila, it worked.

But why is it that I have to do that? I thought all I had to do was uninstall the mod when there is a new patch, then reinstall after it's done, well also making sure to disable the file re-check, which I did in the metainjector and the resorepless. What I'm I doing wrong? and how can I avoid the launcher detecting the mod after every patch? I don't want to reinstall the entire game every single time there is a new patch to fix it.

Thank you for your help.

Top Bottom