Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (27 Viewers)

GVRiva85

Potential Patron
Im having a issue were when i run the program BDO's third party program detector kicks in shuts the game down

i dont know what ive done wrong to get this messege

Just take out the Resorepless.exe i created a folder on my desktop n stow it there .. then he wont detect it .. do it with metainjector n so too.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Man, I didn't realize it was that bad out there... Next they'll be picketing the nudist colonies and beaches saying 'child abuse', or perhaps an attack on the parents because they have to see their kids naked and turn that into something vulgar ... One thing I cannot agree with , is your reference to an 'intelligent' mind, that is not an intelligent mind - because when one cannot differentiate between reality and fantasy, and everything in between - they've genuinely lost that title. The most perverted of minds, are those who are able to take something natural, and make it into something nasty, the normal mind just isn't wired that way. And maybe that's whats going - they get excited at the idea and shout out only because they cannot control their own compulsions.

If you wish to discuss loli in modding, please start a new topic in the Current events section of undertow. Link -> Current Events

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Valestris

Potential Patron
Just take out the Resorepless.exe i created a folder on my desktop n stow it there .. then he wont detect it .. do it with metainjector n so too.
That doesnt work for me, finds it in the folder too, and i just re downloaded all the files again to make sure i was using newest. So.... again I'm 100% at a loss as to what to do...nvm putting them in a hidden folder on on a different harddrive worked (i hope)

Rom

Potential Patron
when updates add new classes you have to reinstall resoreples, the program needs to generate a new \files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata folder.

hm ive reinstalled multiple times allready and deleted everything before.
Do the Sliders (min/max) work for you?

dont know how i can get sliders to work :(

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
That doesnt work for me, finds it in the folder too, and i just re downloaded all the files again to make sure i was using newest. So.... again I'm 100% at a loss as to what to do...nvm putting them in a hidden folder on on a different harddrive worked (i hope)
when xign detects something it can scan your entire computer all drives all storage etc, you have to be place said files in Archives.

Zip the file then delete the original .exe and empty recycle bin.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
hm ive reinstalled multiple times allready and deleted everything before.
Do the Sliders (min/max) work for you?

dont know how i can get sliders to work :(

Delete the red marked file then
look for the earliest dates on the backups that were made after maintenance day
rename this file to pad0000.meta and then open resorepless and hit install.

you cannot use resorepless patched meta files to fix the scales as those scales were already modified.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
it is best to store in a zip and keep the file deleted, xign itself never bans players. its up to the bdo staff to look at the various pings of cheat attempts and decide whether to ban you or not. I keep all exe files in archive form and delete and empty bin after every usage.

relying on the chance it doesn't scan a certain folder because you haven't recently accessed it, not the best idea :)

A

Akahi

I have an issue where for my Darkknight and only the dk the slider dont work, I can't apply a customization from the beauty album either, it's just stuck in base settings it seems. Does anyone have a solution for this bug?

This is how it looks. 1. First image is the current and the 2. second image is how it's supposed to look. (don't mind the glasses)
Also ``changing bodyparts max size´´ doesn't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calhus

Potential Patron
I have a problem with the Lahn textures

It's been a long time since I saw a solution somewhere in that topic , but I can't find it now :(

claydough

Potential Patron
Meta Injector appears to be incompatible with Restore N' Patch at the moment, resulting an error when Restore N' Patch attempts to use it to re-apply patches, this will be addressed next week during NA/EU maintenance (just in-case PA decides to flag the latest release again).

Avoid using Restore N' Patch in the meantime and simply restore a backup before an update and then run Meta Injector to re-apply your patches.

Just so you know, im using the old rnp from a month or two back before it got flagged my the anti cheat, it started work the next patch after that, but that was after you release the new version

Just so you know, might be some help to you

Rom

Potential Patron
pls help:
character sliders still not working.

-deleted everything in files to patch, pad00000 and pad0000backup.
-reinstalled all in PAZ folder.
-used resorpless with custom slider min/max
-used "let programm decide" in meta injector

all fine; but sliders allways maxed out at the normal max..

N

N.Gamma

Hello,
i first installed the mod yesterday, but i think i have some problems with it.
Most of my female characters are naked now, only my tamer still wears the standard underwear.
Then I wanted to ask if it is right that the 3d Vagina be the Rahn does not work and, or if there is an update?
And if the Shai will be added to the mod?

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
ahh i forget told run meta injector and Restore N' Patch again after drag other file

TL;DR Never place custom files into the .resorepless folder make your own folder.

He had recently informed me of this as well.

.resorepless folder is deleted completely after every reinstall by the software.
so you want to create a new folder with the same inner structure outside of it and these custom files will take priority over the ones inside the .resorepless folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.