Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

charat.chan

Potential Patron
I keep getting the following error after running the game while Restore N' Patch.exe is running. Followed all steps to the letter. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled, everything is run with admin permissions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks!

Patched meta file could not be found, patching instead...
An error has occured while retrieving types from file "Meta Injector.exe":
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at RestoreNPatch.TypeCheckAppDomain.InternalGetAssembliesWithType(String[] paths, Type type)

- LoaderException: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Also having this issue. Can anyone help us with this. I've tried the recomended fixes on page 1 but am new to this and they are not working for me.

zebrafreedom

Potential Patron
Also having this issue. Can anyone help us with this. I've tried the recomended fixes on page 1 but am new to this and they are not working for me.
This is what has worked for me after numerous tries to make it work, hope it helps!

- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Download the BDOToolkit
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.

- After the installation of resorepless finishes it tells you what option to pick inside MetaInjector before you click any key to continue. Can't be bothered to reinstall it again just to see what the option is, sorry, but can't mess up if you just read the installation windows. :)
- Restore N Patch is not needed, I have not had any success installing with Restore N Patch always failure, whenever I use it everything fails and never works.
- Once the MetaInjector has installed everything, close out the window, close out resorepless as it pops up after closing Meta.
- I always check to disable re-checking of files when the launcher opens, it's in resorepless.exe and MetaInjector, I always choose this step in MetaInjector after the installation of MetaInjector is done and then exit it out. In my experience bdo always re-checks if you do not check enable this option in MetaInjector after installation.
-Once everything is installed, remove all .exes that you just put into your Paz folder, no do not just move them, fucking delete them out of existence my dude! Including the recycling bin after deleting them because XignCode will detect the fuckers in there too.

You're done, launch bdo like you normally do through the launcher and there shouldn't be any problems, this is what I have done multiple times to reinstall for different options and customisations from the resorepless.exe options.
If you reinstall and want to change things, always use the backup option in Resorepless first and then re-do the installation with all exes in the paz folder again.

Hope this helps anyone that's having any issues with the Shai patch before there's a new resorepless update or something.

Last edited:

Aterpater

Potential Patron
Hi,

I see a lot of problems here with the Xigncode detecting Meta Injector or Resorepless.
On my PC, Xigncode detects these, but only once. I just close the Xigncode window and restart BDO then it works. (for now)

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Hi,

I see a lot of problems here with the Xigncode detecting Meta Injector or Resorepless.
On my PC, Xigncode detects these, but only once. I just close the Xigncode window and restart BDO then it works. (for now)

You must place Meta Injector and any other executable you use into a Compressed Folder (.zip)
After patching and before hitting Play delete the executable files and Empty the Recycle Bin.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
You must place Meta Injector and any other executable you use into a Compressed Folder (.zip)
After patching and before hitting Play delete the executable files and Empty the Recycle Bin.
Mine not even detects metainjector, im using last metainjector update so you must be doing something wrong

jogene1964

Casual Client
after july patch having trouble running mod deleted all mod app files and emptied recycle bin game exits on launch no error window

MinusFive

Potential Patron
after july patch having trouble running mod deleted all mod app files and emptied recycle bin game exits on launch no error window

Likewise, game will not launch any more with the mod installed. I had to remove all files related to it and re-verify the game cache in order for it to boot up again.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Mod still works fine. I never used Restore'n Patch, I always deleted the whole PAZ-folder every wednesday after patch and redownloaded the missing files over Steam again (it's a thing of 30 to 45 min with 100 Mbit/s fibre connection and not even 5 more minutes to install the usual stuff from here again, I usually need that time to cool down when I come home after work anyways)

Then I do my stuff with BDO Toolkit / Resorepless / Metainjector and before I hit the BDO client-button I shift all files from here (not just the .exes) into a PAZ(1) folder on my desktop.

All is working fine here, except that there is no update for the Shai race yet.

Last edited:

papeleki

Potential Patron
Untitled.png

still works fine after patch, but they just had to attack with hotfix in the afternoon

*currently doing filecheck. "me drinking green tea : hopefully this can fix everything" xD

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Mod still works fine. I never used Restore'n Patch, I always deleted the whole PAZ-folder every wednesday after patch and redownloaded the missing files over Steam again (it's a thing of 30 to 45 min with 100 Mbit/s fibre connection and not even 5 more minutes to install the usual stuff from here again, I usually need that time to cool down when I come home after work anyways)

Then I do my stuff with BDO Toolkit / Resorepless / Metainjector and before I hit the BDO cliebt-button I shift all files from here (not just the .exes) into a PAZ(1) folder on my desktop.

All is working fine here, except that there is no update for the Shai race yet.
Totally unnecessary, just restore pad00000 backup and you can patch normally

dermonas

Potential Patron
I have 1 ask can i get ban when Xigncode detect my for somethink example for this problem whit Mod in Paz folder ? thy

Wause22

Potential Patron
hello i got a problem.
I got no nipples on most of the classes,only dark knight is working fine.I have tried many things but i couldn't fix it,any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.