Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
ahh i forget told run meta injector and Restore N' Patch again after drag other file

TL;DR Never place custom files into the .resorepless folder make your own folder.

He had recently informed me of this as well.

.resorepless folder is deleted completely after every reinstall by the software.
so you want to create a new folder with the same inner structure outside of it and these custom files will take priority over the ones inside the .resorepless folder

jafet

Potential Patron
Hi, i have problems with increasing the maximum size of body parts, it doesn´t work, what can i do?

Rom

Potential Patron
Hi, i have problems with increasing the maximum size of body parts, it doesn´t work, what can i do?

for me it helped to use (against all suggestion) the first in meta injector - let files in their folder.
Can change all sliders and min/max working again.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Well once again ..
I removed all files except pad0 .. but the game just crash at start Xigncode don't open any window to give infos either -_-
guess i'll be stopping bdo pretty soon then
(and when I say removed... I put them on an usb drive that is physically disconnected before game start)

Edit, tried starting a non moded version I have on another Disk, the non moded version work the moded one crash (every mods are up to date)
looking at the startup log the moded version have
^ 19-07-03 20:48:02 0x04C4-00-5 --(--): ??? ????? ?? ??????: c:/program files (x86)/black desert online/Paz/PAD05384.PAZ(c:/program files (x86)/black desert online/gamecommondata/binary/uiskilltreelayout.bss), (0/141656)

that is different from the non moded one this line being the last one on the moded one and not appearing in the non moded one
Edit 2, just like last week even after restoring backup the game won't start

Edit 3, learned something, to be able to play again you just have to replace the pad0000.meta with a version that worked and wasn't moded probably, (<- had to do this cause even restoring a backed up pad0000.meta didn't work )
edit 4. Bdo toolkit and dll don't flag

files, moding tool, and game are up to date
Oh and here a description of the step i made after installation of toolkit
1. paste resorepless and patcher ressource
2.paste meta injector
3.run resorep as admin
4.meta injector launched, run and let the program decide
5.close everything
6. start game
7.game works, I deleted nothing from the paz files this time
8.resorep flagged
9. del resorep from paz games work nothing flagged

The only difference from before is that I have the 3d vag and life armor unchecked may or may not be related

Last edited:
H

halowin49

am tryinng to run the resorepless mod after the injecter mod some files was not patch and then trying to open the game its does not open

RaccooNRoll

Potential Patron
After Shai patch, Xigncode issue still occured.

I tried all method which I could find this thread, like remove all .exe & folders, make zip all of that files, and remove bin & bin64 folder before launcher file check.

However, still Xigncode kicking so I cannot find how to solve this problem anymore. Is there any other method to solve this?

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
After Shai patch, Xigncode issue still occured.

I tried all method which I could find this thread, like remove all .exe & folders, make zip all of that files, and remove bin & bin64 folder before launcher file check.

However, still Xigncode kicking so I cannot find how to solve this problem anymore. Is there any other method to solve this?

No. bin and bin64 who said that? delete executeables only in the paz folder no other folder should be changed, then empty recycle bin. the backups for those files need to be in zips still though. store them elsewhere.

dubidubi

Potential Patron
I have an issue where for my Darkknight and only the dk the slider dont work, I can't apply a customization from the beauty album either, it's just stuck in base settings it seems. Does anyone have a solution for this bug?

This is how it looks. 1. First image is the current and the 2. second image is how it's supposed to look. (don't mind the glasses)
Also ``changing bodyparts max size´´ doesn't do anything.

BTW you realize you put your ingame family name here ? I think it's quite dangerous to do so, unless you play on a private server.

Ana

Potential Patron
Edit 3, learned something, to be able to play again you just have to replace the pad0000.meta with a version that worked and wasn't moded probably, (<- had to do this cause even restoring a backed up pad0000.meta didn't work )
edit 4. Bdo toolkit and dll don't flag

files, moding tool, and game are up to date
Oh and here a description of the step i made after installation of toolkit
1. paste resorepless and patcher ressource
2.paste meta injector
3.run resorep as admin
4.meta injector launched, run and let the program decide
5.close everything
6. start game
7.game works, I deleted nothing from the paz files this time
8.resorep flagged
9. del resorep from paz games work nothing flagged

The only difference from before is that I have the 3d vag and life armor unchecked may or may not be related

Thanks, this helped me. I had to delete my pad0000.meta and run repair to get a fresh one, but after that everything worked. Patched up with resorepless+metainjector and just deleted the exe files after.

Losing my nudies wouldn't make me quit the game, but it would damn sure make me less interested in a lot of the outfits. I spend money (not a lot, I'm not a whale), at least a decent part of it, because of the nude mods. I hope they understand that and we're mostly being caught in this current attempt to curb actual cheaters/botters.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
for me it helped to use (against all suggestion) the first in meta injector - let files in their folder.
Can change all sliders and min/max working again.
Not like Meta Injector detects duplicate files after warning you about them, and warns you again that continuing will have unintended results...
run and let the program decide
Warnings are seemingly hard to follow...
Also if restoring backup doesn't work then you're either using outdated tools from BlackFireBR (like an older version of resorepless) that still tamper with the meta file, or you're playing a private server, which is not supported.

RaccooNRoll

Potential Patron
No. bin and bin64 who said that? delete executeables only in the paz folder no other folder should be changed, then empty recycle bin. the backups for those files need to be in zips still though. store them elsewhere.

So there is no other options before mod update, right?

R

Robnightus

I keep getting the following error after running the game while Restore N' Patch.exe is running. Followed all steps to the letter. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled, everything is run with admin permissions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks!

Patched meta file could not be found, patching instead...
An error has occured while retrieving types from file "Meta Injector.exe":
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at RestoreNPatch.TypeCheckAppDomain.InternalGetAssembliesWithType(String[] paths, Type type)

- LoaderException: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Ana

Potential Patron
Also if restoring backup doesn't work then you're either using outdated tools from BlackFireBR (like an older version of resorepless) that still tamper with the meta file, or you're playing a private server, which is not supported.

I have definitely been using the 02/22/2018 upload of Resorepless since shortly after that release. My "source files" folder has a 3.6f in it. When I came back to the game after a break between that release and now one of the first things I did was look for updates for all the tools and moded models and outfits.

I'm not trying to be bitchy. I even have an alternative hypothesis for it. For longtime users such as myself, if we've been running on a constant stream of restoring backups and patching, could we have run into a legacy error (for lack of a better term) that didn't present itself before? Something that was put into the meta file by an earlier tool version(s), and just carried forward?

What do you think?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Modifications made by BlackFireBR's tools are simply unsupported, the patching method he used doesn't work anymore (ever since I released my library, it's why I did it), and they're not tracked by my tools as my tools use a different format to "log" modifications, BlackFireBR's log was done into a separate file.
Since those modifications are not supported, they're (usually, some might be) not recognized to begin with, so a "clean" meta might actually be a modded meta, hence the crash at startup, which is caused by meta corruption. As for why there isn't a clean backup created by BlackFireBR's tools, the way his tools used to create backups was by checking the size of the meta file and comparing it to the previous backup, there are a few issues with this:
1. If an update doesn't change the meta file size (it can happen), a new backup will not be created, since the tools never checked for the version number inside the meta file, it would detect there's a new version, so when you restore "backup", you might be restoring an older meta file.
2. Since my library logs modifications at the end of the meta file, the file size increases, this causes the old tools to create a "backup" of an already modded meta.

BlackFireBR updated his tools to no longer modify the meta file and to not create new backups, instead that process is handled by my library and tools due to improved support, optimizations, and a different patching method that remains compatible for textures.

There's a reason why you're asked to check that all the tools are up to date before querying for help, you're also asked for certain details, but no one bothers to read the guidance anyway...

Cairn

Swell Supporter
So, I have been reading through the responses here, but there seem to be a lot of different answer, as to how to get resorpless working again? Is there a new way I have to install it, that is not listed on the instructions? Or is it broken for now, and I should just wait till an update for it comes out, if one does? Also keep up the good work Undercover Pervert, your efforts are appreciated.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Not like Meta Injector detects duplicate files after warning you about them, and warns you again that continuing will have unintended results...

Warnings are seemingly hard to follow...
No, your warnings are quite clear, I only commented on the step I followed after updating every tool i had didn't work, proceeding as a check list
to narrow down the possibility .. I just chanced it worked on first attempt after cleaning the .meta.
I removed everything after this and reinstalled mods from scratch I figured it was the only time the "let the program decide" might work since there was no duplicate to be have
( and I might be wrong, If you slap me ine the face, I deserved it, I apologize and am grateful for your work)

Since those modifications are not supported, they're (usually, some might be) not recognized to begin with, so a "clean" meta might actually be a modded meta, hence the crash at startup, which is caused by meta corruption.
And this ^ explains why -_-, short answer I'm a moron for not having kept my tools up to date before

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
If you don't want the hassle of completely reinstalling the game every time, make a backup Paz folder
The version.dat in the main folder that was with that patch also needs to be backed up as the game will delete it on patch failure.

I myself use WinMerge as I have the game installed on two PCs so I can life skill when I'm want to do something else.
That PCs folder is shared on the home network.

I copy the files that differ from the secondary machine to the main if error occurs on patch.
Instead of dealing with moving 33GB or Re-Downloading.

dubidubi

Potential Patron
They may replace XIGN by something else. You can read on the global patch note :
"검은사막 연구소의 해킹 방지 프로그램이 변경되었습니다. " which rougly translate by "The Black Desert Laboratory hacking prevention program is changed.
That may be the end of modding. All thanks to the Shai.

Could be Gameguard nProtect.
If that's the case maybe it's not over yet because Blade And Soul uses it and it can be modded alright. Although iirc they use a custom launcher.

BTW Xigncode scan all the files opened the last 48h. So that's why moving binaries doesn't solve the problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.