Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Sogeki

Potential Patron
No. Unless you have knowledge in 3D editing.

Try this:
- Create a file in your PAZ\ folder and name it "run.bat".
- Edit it with notepad and write:
Code:
resorepless.exe
PAUSE
Run the .bat file and you should be able to see where exactly it crashed before it closes it.
Try using the option "9" to make sure everything is clear though.
Yes, Go to "Tools->Remove Armor->Browse files->Armor Files->ANY_CLASS->Hand" and press "C" or "G" to mark the gloves across multiple classes. Then press ENTER to apply.
To edit the color of the wings, you're gonna have to paint the texture of the feathers:
pvw_00_cloak_0034_hair.zip
(follow the texture editing guide on the first page. It's almost the same thing, but you paint the actual texture, instead the alpha channel)
and inject it using Meta Injector

First of all, thanks for the Mystic update, BlackFire. I recently donated again via ur PayPal link. Anyways, I was wondering, is there a way to use Suzu's texture mod without the 3D effect, i.e. without the erected nipples, etc. I really like Suzu's textures, but the 3D effect is somewhat unnatural for me. Is it possible to add an option that only replaces the original textures with Suzu's textures? Also, could u also tell me which files, specifically, are the texture files for all the female characters, so that I can try modifying them on my own when I have the free time. Thank you.

b14ckrose

Potential Patron
Why do the skin textures on the 3D vagina screenshots look so good (notably the skin texture on the inner thighs) but in my game it doesn't look anything like that? I play on high-end mode too.

Dmytro

Potential Patron
I used versions up to 3.0d without problems and great texture of skin with bumpiness and all that (highest quality settings),
Then Installed version 3.4 and 3.4b and both 3Dand non 3D Vagina versions manifest in the game as very low quality textures, changing game quality settings changes nothing. not sure what is going on? how do I get the qualyty seen here - https://www.undertow.club/attachments/vagina1-jpg.64245/
and here - https://www.undertow.club/attachments/2017-07-15_105184620-jpg.64246/
?
instead my textures look like this (both 3d on and off) -

Attachments

• 2017-08-04_16769487.JPG
    2017-08-04_16769487.JPG
    618.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 2017-08-04_16769488.JPG
    2017-08-04_16769488.JPG
    616.1 KB · Views: 491

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Why do the skin textures on the 3D vagina screenshots look so good (notably the skin texture on the inner thighs) but in my game it doesn't look anything like that? I play on high-end mode too.
Are you talking about this screenshot?
vagina1-jpg.64245

It's because it's from the Ranger class. The Ranger has a different vagina model (Which I like it better btw). I asked suzu if he could make all vaginas look like that, for the other classes but he said it was not possible because the other classes's crotch area are different and it would cause horrible distortions if he did that.
But if you check the Ranger model, you'll see the vagina looks just like that.
All the other models, it looks like this:
2017-07-18_22957830.PNG

I used versions up to 3.0d without problems and great texture of skin with bumpiness and all that (highest quality settings),
Then Installed version 3.4 and 3.4b and both 3Dand non 3D Vagina versions manifest in the game as very low quality textures, changing game quality settings changes nothing. not sure what is going on? how do I get the qualyty seen here - https://www.undertow.club/attachments/vagina1-jpg.64245/
and here - https://www.undertow.club/attachments/2017-07-15_105184620-jpg.64246/
?
instead my textures look like this (both 3d on and off) -
We indeed changed the textures to a lower resolution ones, comparing to v3.0d. This was made because the nipples texture from v3.0d didn't quite fit the 3D nipples from suzu's 3D Models. They look too big and weird when using the 3D models.

The vagina texture, is also to fit the new 3D models. But if I'm not mistaken, if you turn the 3D Vaginas option to "No" and use the "shaved" pubic hair texture. It should use the vagina texture from v3.0d instead of that one.
I'm gonna have to test that to make sure this is actually working.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The textures brim with life in direct light, sunlight during dusk/dawn or some campfire lights. Also wetness shader give nice bump to how skin looks. Shadowed areas make characters look .. fake/dead...Its normal in games.

Dmytro

Potential Patron
Are you talking about this screenshot?

It's because it's from the Ranger class. The Ranger has a different vagina model (Which I like it better btw). I asked suzu if he could make all vaginas look like that, for the other classes but he said it was not possible because the other classes's crotch area are different and it would cause horrible distortions if he did that.
But if you check the Ranger model, you'll see the vagina looks just like that.
All the other models, it looks like this:
View attachment 64754
We indeed changed the textures to a lower resolution ones, comparing to v3.0d. This was made because the nipples texture from v3.0d didn't quite fit the 3D nipples from suzu's 3D Models. They look too big and weird when using the 3D models.

The vagina texture, is also to fit the new 3D models. But if I'm not mistaken, if you turn the 3D Vaginas option to "No" and use the "shaved" pubic hair texture. It should use the vagina texture from v3.0d instead of that one.
I'm gonna have to test that to make sure this is actually working.

That's the Problem when I set the 3d vagina option to No I still get the low resolution version of the skin (in all lighting and wetness and for all classes as I showed here) - https://www.undertow.club/attachments/2017-08-04_16769488-jpg.64753/

Boss

Potential Patron
Anyone know my issue here? I fixed it awhile ago but after updating to newest version of resorepless, it came back. (This is a kuno, with undies showing through armor)

upload_2017-8-4_18-47-38.png

b14ckrose

Potential Patron
T

Tabloid

Lol resorep 3.4 update
Updating the cock is an interesting topic

View attachment 64325

I'm getting a bigger size and I'm getting a rigging error XD lol
I have only tried diffuse maps first, normal maps, material ID maps, specular maps,
And if rigging errors are corrected, a perfect big cock is born.
(actually, my preference is bigger cocks.) haha-

Add to is it difficult to modify the paa file mentioned earlier?
It's too hot these days. fuk

Sorry to ask but is there probaply any tutorial on how to get that Futa-mod to work ?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Would it be possible to make a "pad comparison tool" to find out which new files have been added in a new patch?
Well, we already have something similar here: PAZ Browser

PAZ Browser v1.4
Yellow: If you have at least 2 backups in your Paz folder, the tool compares the files that are present in your previous backup, with the ones that are present in your game right now. The new files that were added in the newest update, are shown as Yellow:
new_files-gif.63181

There isn't an option to "only list the new files" though. But you can achieve something similar by using the "Search" and search for "*", this will list all the files in the game. Then you change the sorting order to "Most Recent - Descendant" and this should probably put the newest files in the beginning of the search.

R

raphael

Hi everyone. I really want to remove the black sorcerer's leggings. I tried but didn't find it. Could you please help me?

Btw, What you did is just perfect. really. Make the game better. Thanks a lot for your work

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi everyone. I really want to remove the black sorcerer's leggings. I tried but didn't find it. Could you please help me?

Btw, What you did is just perfect. really. Make the game better. Thanks a lot for your work
Set the "Stockings" option to anything other than "Keep All" and they will be gone;

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there any chance youll teach us how to do that as well? :eek:
Leaving only the penis from the body of Musa.
JVzElkB.png
BKavNPq.png
BaNpbJs.png

Since the bones and transform does not match
Replace it with a female bone and adjust the position.
Mbb3KQd.png

Since the penis is made so as not to distort been skinning, so that you do not destroy the skin
Imported into PAC file and finished
XoWZbIf.gif
hNk2WGq.gif

Rename the PAC file and apply it to other characters
AUREFY9.jpg
z4K93Pn.jpg
zUMsguy.gif

Copy the completed PAC file to a specified folder and run Meta Injector

antonyeus

Potential Patron
BlackFire is there any way I can remove the dk's cassius stocking/leg area without removing the underwear? I set the options to remove stockings and to have the underwear remaining but the vagina is still visible.

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
Hiiii! I have a ... bug... to report?
First, LOVE THE MOD! Thank you ♥

At some point, I think back during 3.2 or 3.3, Reblath Armor was not removed during "Remove Starter Armors". This is good ^_^ So literally ONLY if someone what running around without armor (Or rebar) they would be nude, but Reblath is suppose to be a different mesh, and so you could put clothes on when you got to Western Guard Camp.

But now, in 3.4b, Reblath Armor has been removed in "Remove Starter Armors" and now I'm running around naked... I'm confused...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.