Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I have the same problem about resorepless crashing..., just it came from no reason, don't know how to fix it
Have you use before?

I back up my paz folder then I do full reset and install again with no mods but resorep and it is working so I realise problem is something on my files. Took time to narrow down for me but my old file of "partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt" seem cause crashing with latest resorepless. I throw file away and do it again and I get it to working state.

Need more information. Where does it crash? Hard to help when you give no information we might have complete different problem. Try to be descriptive so we can understand.

Kil1zone

Potential Patron
2017-08-18_163810471.PNG
2017-08-18_163814154.PNG

How to fix that holes?

I already used fixing holes program in resorepless but its not working at that part

so i post my .dds plz help me

Attachments

pcw_00_lb_0001_dec.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 104

pcw_00_ub_0001.dds
1 MB · Views: 103

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
That doesn't look like hole. Hole referring to hollow body part under armor or cloth. This appear to be clipping of body coming out of armor or cloth. I don't think this can be fix without changing 3D model or mesh of armor. Maybe you can make smaller that body part but I think the armor just go down with it. But maybe it will be less clipping. Suzu or someone more familiar might explain better. I might be wrong.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 65024 View attachment 65025

How to fix that holes?

I already used fixing holes program in resorepless but its not working at that part

so i post my .dds plz help me
That doesn't look like hole. Hole referring to hollow body part under armor or cloth. This appear to be clipping of body coming out of armor or cloth. I don't think this can be fix without changing 3D model or mesh of armor. Maybe you can make smaller that body part but I think the armor just go down with it. But maybe it will be less clipping. Suzu or someone more familiar might explain better. I might be wrong.
Mystic is not implemented yet in Japan, so there is no pac file I can not test it ... Fixing is easy, though

AtmaDarkwolf

Potential Patron
This is the third day after 'patch' day that there was a 'new' 150-180 mb file waiting to patch, and even if I close launcher and uninstall this (and the meta injected files aswell) and uninstall everything, THEN re-patch, I get the 'corrupt file found' error, and the only fix I've had was to completely reinstall bdo.

I am pretty sure its NOT this or the sail replacements you sent me but just checking all bases after I've covered everything else.(I Highly doubt its mods because I've not installed them at all and removed all traces of them, as well as bdo, utterly, from my system before last install, and STILL got the corrupt patch error) - in the tiny off chance it is something related to this, or someone knows a 'fix' NOT supplied in the 'official forums' (All their fixes fail me, done them all and still get issue, only fix ive managed was to remove the app data folder and restart PC after I reinstall, but I really don't think I'm going to do this much more and will prob just cut my losses and leave this game. So ANY help would be appreciated, if anyone knows of something I may have missed, please assist if able.)

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help, I'm wanting the underwear to show through while wearing the Karlstein armor for all female characters.
Currently it is showing on the Dark Knight, but on all other females the underwear bottoms are invisible (only the bra shows)
Anyone have any idea what I need to put into / take out of the 'partcutdesc' file to get all females to have underwear showing with this outfit like the DK in the picture below? Thanks
wtvnqId.jpg

wtvnqId

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help, I'm wanting the underwear to show through while wearing the Karlstein armor for all female characters.
Currently it is showing on the Dark Knight, but on all other females the underwear bottoms are invisible (only the bra shows)
Anyone have any idea what I need to put into / take out of the 'partcutdesc' file to get all females to have underwear showing with this outfit like the DK in the picture below? Thanks
wtvnqId.jpg

wtvnqId
Your censhorhip removal settings are causing that. I believe that, when set to high, it removes the bottoms.

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
Your censhorhip removal settings are causing that. I believe that, when set to high, it removes the bottoms.
Thanks for the reply. I have censorship removal set to "keep all" and have manually removed to bottoms of the karlstein outfit with meta injector.
I'm wanting the underwear to show on all female classes but with the current 'partcutdesc' settings its only showing on DK class not the other female classes.

ZelaXaleRo

Potential Patron
For those who have not figured it out, if you want your outfits to be 'filled out' turn off the 3D Vag option, as stated the nipple and vag changes are together. - That said in order to prevent the perky nipple edit from clipping through more sheer armor and underwear, the breast size is reduced in order to make this happen. - I am not a modder myself and am at the mercy as it were of those with the know-how, I suggest only using the 3D option if you plan go the full nudist route over a decensor.

PsYLoR

Potential Patron

I found what i needed.
I had to remove all the files 'ew_sho_0033' and '00_sho_0033' for ranger, in the different 'sho' sections (PHW_Sho03) to get the underwear to show up.

Why would i use the meta injector when
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod works with out it?
You use Resorep and then use meta injector to mod more files, remove extra bits of armor/underwear or keep them, change base colours of armor, etc
It allows you to have a far higher level customisation.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Why would i use the meta injector when
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod works with out it?

Resorepless helps give good interface for setting up many things to personal liking as nudity, pubic hair, who is nude, hiding weapons, adjusting maximum/minimum body limits.... Many features are here.

Meta Injector primary function is to inject modded files back into the game. As example in resorepless you have option to remove armors or cloth but if you extract texture and edit then use meta injector you can have thing like this
bqu1lqq.gif

Archaic Dawn

Potential Patron
I really wish you could make pubic hair and body hair options for male characters as well. Also would be really awesome if they could figure out how to make it match w/e skintone you select. Would make this a much more completed mod IMO. Although this is pretty awesome.

MQSM01

Potential Patron
Well, I just had an interesting experience with this nice mod. Not sure what to make of it either.

I will start off with this question: Does your Mod save individual character resizing, on the mod itself, even after telling the program to uninstall as well as reset and uninstall?

I ask this, 1st, because of an unexpected pleasant surprise that, after I had to fix a file corruption problem that required me to undo the mod changes and verify/fix files on the game, I played a round without the mod, then later on in the day, restored the mod, expected to have to go back into the character beauty editing and restore the character back to how I liked her. I was pleasantly surprised that when I relaunched the game, it had already resized back to what I had before clicking on the mods, reset and uninstall as well as uninstall options in the mod.

The second reason I ask, is because of an unexpected turn out from a game I played a long time ago, called Perfect World, back before PWI and Cryptic where merged or what ever. There was a Nude mod for that game and instructions on how to resize character forum. PWI was, however, very strict about modding their game, and I got banned from it for using the nude mod. I told them they could go fuck themselves if they are that picky. CBS made a deal with PWI and some how in all that account merger process stuff, my PW account got unbanned. By the time I actually DLed Perfect World again, I had a new computer and there was no longer an updated working nude mod for it. So here is where the surprise comes in. I reloaded my old characters, the ones I had to have the nude mod for, before I got banned. New computer, no nude mod, and somehow the server data had saved the character with the same sizing and even fully nude appearance, resized figure, nipples, pussy and all. Pleasantly surprised, but shocked that this came from the saved data off the PWI server itself.

And that is what leads me to my pleasant surprise but confusion that leads me to asking the question I am asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.