Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Here are just two examples.. sileshi underwear and lazies underwear on a Tamer. I've seen several other instances like this with different armors, outfits, and a few npcs... I don't have anything unusual in the settings, I'm using almost everything default except I chose the pubic hairs, etc...

26hT5ME.jpg

FTJqpNW.jpg
Yeah, if you are using the 3D Vaginas, there is no way to avoid that.
Just set the 3D Vagina option to "No" and this will go away.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here are just two examples.. sileshi underwear and lazies underwear on a Tamer. I've seen several other instances like this with different armors, outfits, and a few npcs... I don't have anything unusual in the settings, I'm using almost everything default except I chose the pubic hairs, etc...

26hT5ME.jpg

FTJqpNW.jpg
I don't know. The new 3D models are suzu's work. Only him can tell you.
Thanks for the support
Tamer's polygon mesh has various troubles. It takes time to fix and solve. Please wait a little more.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Now I myself hide the inner with alpha, so I do not know the wearing of the body and inner. Either I hope to fix this with all the characters.

ViciousOne

Potential Patron
Tamer's polygon mesh has various troubles. It takes time to fix and solve. Please wait a little more.

btw also with DK this happens, I haven't tested every class but bras and panties on some sets for DK have the same type of missing pieces... you may already be aware but just in case I wanted to mention it. Thanks!!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
btw also with DK this happens, I haven't tested every class but bras and panties on some sets for DK have the same type of missing pieces... you may already be aware but just in case I wanted to mention it. Thanks!!
I am only correcting based on billing clothes. We have not modified underwear and regular armor. Regular armor is designed to ignore breast size, Pearl Abys is also troublesome, so It's part cut. so I do not fix it. I will fix any underwear.

Last edited:

Askulin

Potential Patron
Hello,
I wanted to remove the trailing cloth from Fallen Garzar (pvw 0076).
I succeeded and I also removed the rhomboid ornaments hanging from them but...the little circlets (where the rhomboids used to hang from) remain.
Anybody knows how to remove them?

Also as I said before the Tamer cannot be naked if the "remove starter gloves" option is chosen.
When stripped, she maintains the Heve/Fortuna gloves.

Thanks for the tools and mods you provided us with.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello,
I wanted to remove the trailing cloth from Fallen Garzar (pvw 0076).
I succeeded and I also removed the rhomboid ornaments hanging from them but...the little circlets (where the rhomboids used to hang from) remain.
Anybody knows how to remove them?

Also as I said before the Tamer cannot be naked if the "remove starter gloves" option is chosen.
When stripped, she maintains the Heve/Fortuna gloves.

Thanks for the tools and mods you provided us with.
kH2DC1c.png
CsggF17.png
sZJOZze.png
BV6KnvG.png

Boss

Potential Patron
I was wondering if you could add a feature in your next update to where the nude textures are not applied? I have used version 3.0 up until today and had manually replaced the nude textures with the default ones from vanilla. I use other features of resorepless and would like this to be an option.

Sorry if this is already a feature, I have been using a 3.0 for a while now.

Edit: rip I may have just realized something......

Last edited:

antonyeus

Potential Patron
I got the latest resorepless but for some reason my client keeps on closing when I tried to install the options. I set the nude mod to only work for ranger and kunoichi and hid all lifeskill armors except for treant. Are there any files that I'm missing?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can I edit so the penis look bigger on other charachters
No. Unless you have knowledge in 3D editing.
I got the latest resorepless but for some reason my client keeps on closing when I tried to install the options. I set the nude mod to only work for ranger and kunoichi and hid all lifeskill armors except for treant. Are there any files that I'm missing?
Try this:
- Create a file in your PAZ\ folder and name it "run.bat".
- Edit it with notepad and write:
Code:
resorepless.exe
PAUSE
Run the .bat file and you should be able to see where exactly it crashed before it closes it.
Try using the option "9" to make sure everything is clear though.
Is there any way to fully remove the ''gloves'' from the Kibelius outfit? :D

Also would it be somewhat possible for us to be able to Dye the Wings? or is that impossible without actually having the Wings themselves as a costume?
Yes, Go to "Tools->Remove Armor->Browse files->Armor Files->ANY_CLASS->Hand" and press "C" or "G" to mark the gloves across multiple classes. Then press ENTER to apply.
To edit the color of the wings, you're gonna have to paint the texture of the feathers:
pvw_00_cloak_0034_hair.zip
(follow the texture editing guide on the first page. It's almost the same thing, but you paint the actual texture, instead the alpha channel)
and inject it using Meta Injector

Attachments

pvw_00_cloak_0034_hair.zip
82.2 KB · Views: 192

antonyeus

Potential Patron
No. Unless you have knowledge in 3D editing.

Try this:
- Create a file in your PAZ\ folder and name it "run.bat".
- Edit it with notepad and write:
Code:
resorepless.exe
PAUSE
Run the .bat file and you should be able to see where exactly it crashed before it closes it.
Try using the option "9" to make sure everything is clear though.

Thanks dood but I guess there was no point in asking. I went back to a couple of backups prior to this and then came back to the latest update. For some odd reason I am now able to install the customization and it worked again now..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.