Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hiiii! I have a ... bug... to report?
First, LOVE THE MOD! Thank you ♥

At some point, I think back during 3.2 or 3.3, Reblath Armor was not removed during "Remove Starter Armors". This is good ^_^ So literally ONLY if someone what running around without armor (Or rebar) they would be nude, but Reblath is suppose to be a different mesh, and so you could put clothes on when you got to Western Guard Camp.

But now, in 3.4b, Reblath Armor has been removed in "Remove Starter Armors" and now I'm running around naked... I'm confused...
That's good to know. I didn't know we could do that. That was actually a surprise.
I'm gonna compare the files removed from v3.3 and v3.4 and see which ones has changed and in the next version I'm going to make it so it removed only the Starter and not the Reblath Armor.

BlackFire is there any way I can remove the dk's cassius stocking/leg area without removing the underwear? I set the options to remove stockings and to have the underwear remaining but the vagina is still visible.
Inject this with Meta Injector after you are done with resorepless:

Attachments

pdw_00_lb_0001_dec.zip
473.4 KB · Views: 135

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
That's good to know. I didn't know we could do that. That was actually a surprise.
I'm gonna compare the files removed from v3.3 and v3.4 and see which ones has changed and in the next version I'm going to make it so it removed only the Starter and not the Reblath Armor.

I FOUND SOMETHING!!! It's only the Valkyrie so far! So Valkyrie Reblath is glitched! Because I have a Kunoichi and her Reblath works!
So search for Valkyrie Reblath!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Leaving only the penis from the body of Musa.
JVzElkB.png
BKavNPq.png
BaNpbJs.png

Since the bones and transform does not match
Replace it with a female bone and adjust the position.
Mbb3KQd.png

Since the penis is made so as not to distort been skinning, so that you do not destroy the skin
Imported into PAC file and finished
XoWZbIf.gif
hNk2WGq.gif

Rename the PAC file and apply it to other characters
AUREFY9.jpg
z4K93Pn.jpg
zUMsguy.gif

Copy the completed PAC file to a specified folder and run Meta Injector

FUTANARI
5Cla9cG.jpg

Underwear has been made using the lazy.
Tamer distorts since skinning does not match bones.
So Tamer will not upload.

Others include bundled Mystic.
Please use meta injector.
uploaded

wawales

Potential Patron
i replace the pew_10_ub_0006.pac with pew_00_lb_0009.pac,but there is a problem that thighs come out from the pants,how can i make it behave correct.

Attachments

• black.png
    black.png
    468 KB · Views: 376

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Are you talking about this screenshot?
vagina1-jpg.64245

It's because it's from the Ranger class. The Ranger has a different vagina model (Which I like it better btw). I asked suzu if he could make all vaginas look like that, for the other classes but he said it was not possible because the other classes's crotch area are different and it would cause horrible distortions if he did that.
But if you check the Ranger model, you'll see the vagina looks just like that.

Now I wish I would play ranger T.T

Guggles

Potential Patron
So am I just dumb I toggled the nude npc and I can't seem to find one I checked different stables all clothed.

Boss

Potential Patron
Is it just me or does the applying patch take much longer now? I don't remember yellow text popping up and taking a minute.

Also not sure if just me but when trying to do a Tools > armor restore > Browse Files, resorepless stops working. (the windows pop)

Last edited:

confusedpotato

Potential Patron
It crashes when I apply the patch. I customize it to how I want, then I click install, then it just crashes saying "RESPORELESS HAS STOPPED WORKING"

Mrow

Potential Patron
I believe I have located a bug in regard to the Kibelius option.
Someone asked me why my version was so much more tansparent, and I showed them that I was using the "Transparent" option. Meanwhile they were using the same option but had a different level of transparency.
I ended up changing to the "More Transparent" option, and it looked the same as before.
Just recently I changed to the "Naked with Wings" with the Wing setting off, and it actually looked less transparent than before...
So I changed back to "More Transparent" and now it appears to be approximately 5% visible (only really noticeable up close).

Each time I change this setting, I first delete the old meta file, then make changes. It appears to be using the setting for the past change rather than the most current setting, or the settings are mixed up, not entirely sure.

Also curious, is the "Naked With Wings" setting 100% invisible Kibelius, or is it the ~5% visible Kibelius I am witnessing now?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I believe I have located a bug in regard to the Kibelius option.
Someone asked me why my version was so much more tansparent, and I showed them that I was using the "Transparent" option. Meanwhile they were using the same option but had a different level of transparency.
I ended up changing to the "More Transparent" option, and it looked the same as before.
Just recently I changed to the "Naked with Wings" with the Wing setting off, and it actually looked less transparent than before...
So I changed back to "More Transparent" and now it appears to be approximately 5% visible (only really noticeable up close).

Each time I change this setting, I first delete the old meta file, then make changes. It appears to be using the setting for the past change rather than the most current setting, or the settings are mixed up, not entirely sure.

Also curious, is the "Naked With Wings" setting 100% invisible Kibelius, or is it the ~5% visible Kibelius I am witnessing now?
Are you using MetaInjector AFTER resorepless? if so check if there's no textures from the kibelius set there

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I want to report problem

I try to install mod. I get things going and I use before many times but now this stop working.

I press 1. Install and it goes good it says

Code:
Patching Meta File...
Success

Loading marked files...
And then resorepless crash and force quit.

Update. I run option 5, 4 to edit partcut files names.
-> Fix files listed in "partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt"
I browse to delete this file.
Then I retry with install and it works.:smile:

Hmm. I try to add new mod. Now it doesn't work again.

Last edited:

Mrow

Potential Patron
Are you using MetaInjector AFTER resorepless? if so check if there's no textures from the kibelius set there

No I am only using resorepless. If it wasn't clear the first time: There is not a 1 for 1 mixup with textures. I am current using "More Transparent". I was originally using "More Transparent". But the level of transparency is completely different. I don't know why, or how, but the Kibelius option that I pick seems to apply only after I apply the patch, remove the patch, and apply the patch again.

So for example, when I went from "More Transparent" to "Naked" it instead changed to "Transparent (or Normal?)" which I had tried previously but saw no change. Then when I changed back to "More Transparent" it instead went to "Naked" (I think), which again, had been the previous selection.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Hmm I am trying out the size editor, and it seems the thigh modifier does not work for Ranger.

Works fine on my Sorceress. Everything else seems to work.

Arthurs

Potential Patron
The life skill clothes are ugly but when I have them turned off I forget to swap outfits.

Would it be possible to have colour coded ribbons round the girls waists or something similar when the clothes are turned off?

aneoxd

Potential Patron
I have the same problem about resorepless crashing..., just it came from no reason, don't know how to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.