Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Yeah I'm sone with it soon if you still need it coz.. I just made the whole process from scratch. Imported vanilla body and jsut exported it back straight away without any edits same problem xD You could just check your own DAE and tell me what step I'm missing :P
The workflow example I posted shows the entire process I used. My only guess is that you're using a program which is exporting the DAE files in a way which pactool isn't compatible with.

does anyone know how to fix this?
I tried to use 3ds max to edit the nipples only but there are holes on the character after applying the new model...
You're talking about the weird spots on her shoulders? Those are not holes -- that's bad vertex normal generation. My vertex normal generation code doesn't handle certain geometry and UV mapping very well, so you will end up with anomalies like that. One way around it is to use the merge mode as explained in the readme for the pactool. Maybe I'll eventually get around to updating that part of the code, but it will take a lot of work.

nickson555

Content Creator
When I use the merge mode, this message come out and there are no changes to the pac files.
What did I do wrong??
rKddXYz.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It seems to be a good idea to have less troubles by connecting all the meshes divided by uv into one body. Repacking from fbx to dae seems to be split again ...

mastah_003

Potential Patron
how do i uninstall if the only backup option listed in my resorepless.exe is not showing clean after picking it?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
how do i uninstall if the only backup option listed in my resorepless.exe is not showing clean after picking it?
  • Delete all the .backup you have in your PAZ folder
  • Delete your pad00000.meta file located in your PAZ folder
  • Delete the "version.dat" file located in your Black Desert Installation Folder.
  • Open your Launcher and let it check your files and it will re-download a clean pad00000.meta file
    (Please note that, it may look like it is (re)downloading a massive amount of data but it will only download damaged files after checking the whole install)

nickson555

Content Creator
@IndigoDesert Thx for ur help.
Finally I got ur tools working using fbx converter to convert dae 50 fbx then dae...
But there are even more holes on the body using both the replace mode and merge mode compared to directly export dae from 3ds max and then use the dae to pac tools.
These are the dae that I used.

Attachments

paet.zip
570.4 KB · Views: 110

Last edited:

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
I IndigoDesert I'm using the stuff that was posted here it should be working tbh took a pic of the PACTool after it was done ant there was no errors or anything idk I have always random problems D: anyway I'll link my dae and blend here if you would be so sweet and try if u can get it to work. I tried to make slightly muscular looking tho I just made some abs and calves and it was my first time ever using blender so it's nothing shabby xD Also I was using Suzu's DK body for the record.
9ACX26S.png

Attachments

DK dae.rar
1.1 MB · Views: 116

rioku

Potential Patron
heluo187 said:
Download: 黑骑 觉醒时装 初版.7z

One of the costumes I have been wanting to try is this one. I got most of the other files to work by placing the custom paz files in like the meta injector say in the files to patch folder. i can never get this mod to word although it says it patches it! any help getting this mod working?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey there,
I have a question.

I have been contacting BDO support cause I have a very bad connection in game and they asked me to send them the whole 'Log' folder and run this (https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/205838589/WinMTR.exe) aplication and send results to them.
The question is can they figure out I have nude mod if I do any of those things?

I cannot be 100% but I will try to help.

WinMTR is application for network test. Function for example trace route and ping. I think it safe and not relate to BDO specific but maybe use for test connection to server.

Log file trickier. I don't think it log any changes resorep or meta injector changes. I think it definitely log corrupt file but that doesn't really mean you have mods on, only implication at best. BDO has known of existence of nude mod but has let it go so long as we no more armor replacement feature because that will cut from their income.

You can try to install mods and see if any of the log files change. You can sort by date, install, check and if it shows different file then open and have a look at log to see what it says.
If file contain lot of information and cannot easily distinguish difference then make copy. Install mod again to generate difference and use something such as Word Process to use compare items feature within and it should highlight changes for you.

Probably not the best solution but this is all I can think of for now.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
heluo187 said:
Download: 黑骑 觉醒时装 初版.7z

One of the costumes I have been wanting to try is this one. I got most of the other files to work by placing the custom paz files in like the meta injector say in the files to patch folder. i can never get this mod to word although it says it patches it! any help getting this mod working?
I know is a silly question but do you have this specific armor?
Does meta injector successfully patches these files?
pdw_00_hand_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002_em.dds
pdw_00_sho_0002_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_01_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_02.dds

And also, after the patching, are those files also located in "Black Desert/character/texture/" ?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
BlackFire I am having resorep crashes after I extract textures. It is much better than before. I can still get texture and it is no longer in jumble letter folders. But I still can only extract 1 file before I need start resorep and go through menu again. Any advice for me?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Yeah 2.78c. Lemme give an example: import lod0.dae-> make edits with sculpt mode-> export to lod0.dae and then dae to pac. Is there a step I'm missin? I tried rendering the texture on it too but the texture is already linked to the mesh so i don't think it does anything to it. Also tried it with Suzu's DK body and the vanilla one and same result.
Were you able to make it work ? i have same problem as described dae exported from blender and pac-ed make body in game invisible ;/

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
Were you able to make it work ? i have same problem as described dae exported from blender and pac-ed make body in game invisible ;/
Nope not yet :/ Gotta wait if IndigoDesert checks my files and can point out what I'm doing wrong. Tried to fiddle with Resorepless if fix holes on character worked for this but it didn't. And maybe its worth to note that I forgot to say earlier but legs are visible from knees down but everythign else is invisible xD so odd...

nickson555

Content Creator
Summary of what I found out after using this tool for another 2 hrs:
pac to dae: only work for sorc and ranger
replace mode:
1.work for all classes
2.neck seam problems on all the classes except ranger and sorc

merge mode:
1.work for all classes
2.no neck seam no holes on shoulders but the character looks like this:

HWtBvYu.png

GnUtrF5.png

aJirK11.png

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Summary of what I found out after using this tool for another 2 hrs:
pac to dae: only work for sorc and ranger
replace mode:
1.work for all classes
2.neck seam problems on all the classes except ranger and sorc

merge mode:
1.work for all classes
2.no neck seam no holes on shoulders but the character looks like this:

HWtBvYu.png

GnUtrF5.png

aJirK11.png
It may be that uv is distorted It may be better to fix uv

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.