Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
I IndigoDesert I use the newest blender and the pactool that has been provided here by BlackFireBR and following the steps posted on the same post doing exactly as instructed :/
Unfortunately, looks like latest version of Blender isn't compatible afterall. I tried to import and export one DAE file without changes, and one of the feet randomly became weird.

I suggest getting another 3D program to use for conversion (ie, 3DS Max). Convert to FBX using 3DS Max, edit in Blender, open FBX file in 3DS Max and export to DAE. Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way. Ideal solution would be for me to add FBX support to pactool, but I'd rather take a break from the project.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately, looks like latest version of Blender isn't compatible afterall. I tried to import and export one DAE file without changes, and one of the feet randomly became weird.

I suggest getting another 3D program to use for conversion (ie, 3DS Max). Convert to FBX using 3DS Max, edit in Blender, open FBX file in 3DS Max and export to DAE. Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way. Ideal solution would be for me to add FBX support to pactool, but I'd rather take a break from the project.

So which version of Blender works? Most 3D programs are rather expensive. 3D Max is $185 a month if your not a student. :(

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
dacmNXA.png

This version

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2.78B? That one is not on Blender download page. Current version is 2.78c and in previous version download page it jumps back to just plain 2.78, no 2.78b.

So 2.78c won't work? :(
No problem I'm rather upgraded, so that would be better

nickson555

Content Creator
32817027323_1058eb77f4_o.png

I think finally I figured out the limit of merge mode.
I tried to edit the breast shape in 3ds max and using the merge mode. There are 2 pairs of boobs after importing the pac in game!!!
However, edited the belly shape and using merge mode worked perfectly as shown on the picture.
I guess u have to redo the boobs physics if u change the boobs shape?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Hey I have a question, it doesnt seem too hard to set up. I did everything... I run resorepless.exe and install, I went to options and even made sure it was all removed, install again and again and nothing it working.. and I'm getting alot of these popping up in the process. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!??? :) :) :)
0uK2Mid.jpg

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Nevermind! I figured it out. I saw the post where someone had a similar issue, I moved the file to desktop and tried again. It worked! Phew lol

marlen

Avid Affiliate
I have 1 question though. Since you can change the breast size and what not, and other players can see it, can other players see the modded changes if its over the top fat or skinny?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have 1 question though. Since you can change the breast size and what not, and other players can see it, can other players see the modded changes if its over the top fat or skinny?
All the changes are local only. None of the other players can see your chest size changes or anything. (If you mod it to go over the limits)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
That's because even if you go past max value, it's automatically capped by non modded value, right?

its client side only (the player them selfs) because the values for those specific things EX: breast size are client side not server side, meaning the values are in a file on your PC, for other players to see said mod and not just the player it would have to be a server side edit which it is not so it will not show to anyone but your self. other players clients wont have the modded values that the mod adds unless they too run the same mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.