Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (14 Viewers)

nickson555

Content Creator
I guess I need a tutorial on how to edit the mesh
Don't even know how this works.
what I did was edit using 3ds max>save>open original>import edited>open uv editor>copy and then merge the uv>output it at dae. By doing this I can finally get the merge tools to work but there is still holes on the body.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Unless the smoothing group is turned off when reading to 3ds max, unspecified edges and vertices may be doubled, which may cause distortion. If you read dae directly, there is no item to turn off in the setting, so we convert it to fbx, then load it and edit it. Since dae and fbx store all the information, if you read with 3ds max or maya etc., uv information will be incorporated into the mesh and the mesh will be split like uv. So I think it is best to merge vertices that are split first and make it one object before editing.It's a modest work, though.

nickson555

Content Creator
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I used the weld vertices option in 3ds max and used merge mode.
All the holes on body are fixed after doing that. Only the holes on nipples are still there.
Did u use edit mesh or edit poly in 3ds max/maya?
Thx for ur help.

cuSagLi.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I used the weld vertices option in 3ds max and used merge mode.
All the holes on body are fixed after doing that. Only the holes on nipples are still there.
Did u use edit mesh or edit poly in 3ds max/maya?
Thx for ur help.

cuSagLi.png
I am using Maya for editing.Because it seems that it is making mesh divide around the areola, so it has become so, I think that if the vertex is joined together with the breast, the problem will be solved

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Anyone here successfully used the merge mode without any holes on the character?
I made the meshes for sorc,vk,kuno,maehwa,Dark Knight and Ranger using replace mode.
There are no neck seam on all the characters but all the characters have holes on shoulder.
33130904870_a9e495daac_o.png

33385929001_b1e6939c5a_o.png

33385930631_3b63d6838f_o.png

33130906660_65e15ed392_o.png
already want to see how it scales with the size mod

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone here successfully used the merge mode without any holes on the character?
I made the meshes for sorc,vk,kuno,maehwa,Dark Knight and Ranger using replace mode.
There are no neck seam on all the characters but all the characters have holes on shoulder.
33130904870_a9e495daac_o.png

33385929001_b1e6939c5a_o.png

33385930631_3b63d6838f_o.png

33130906660_65e15ed392_o.png
Sorceress's mesh is phw_00_nude_0001_noalpha, but phw systems other than plum, tamer and ranger all use phw_01_nude_0001 or phw_00_nude_0001, so if you merge with these two, I think that the neck will fit.

I did not understand how to do merge mode, but I thought so because the mesh details can be seen in the panel layout.

Last edited:

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
@IndigoDesert Thx for ur help.
Finally I got ur tools working using fbx converter to convert dae 50 fbx then dae...
But there are even more holes on the body using both the replace mode and merge mode compared to directly export dae from 3ds max and then use the dae to pac tools.
These are the dae that I used.
You need to modify vertex colors if you're using merge mode. Merge mode will use vertex colors to decide which parts of the new mesh to use and what parts of the original mesh to keep. You'll want to replace all vertex colors with black (0,0,0), then color the nipples and surrounding areas with white (255, 255, 255). Then merge mode will use the new mesh data for the nipples, and let everything else stay the same (the main benefit with this is that it will use the original, superior vertex normal data for most of the mesh, and those weird looking spots should disappear).

I IndigoDesert I'm using the stuff that was posted here it should be working tbh took a pic of the PACTool after it was done ant there was no errors or anything idk I have always random problems D: anyway I'll link my dae and blend here if you would be so sweet and try if u can get it to work. I tried to make slightly muscular looking tho I just made some abs and calves and it was my first time ever using blender so it's nothing shabby xD Also I was using Suzu's DK body for the record.
I was unable to correctly import the DAE file into 3DS Max. What are you using for exporting the DAE file?

nickson555

Content Creator
You need to modify vertex colors if you're using merge mode. Merge mode will use vertex colors to decide which parts of the new mesh to use and what parts of the original mesh to keep. You'll want to replace all vertex colors with black (0,0,0), then color the nipples and surrounding areas with white (255, 255, 255). Then merge mode will use the new mesh data for the nipples, and let everything else stay the same (the main benefit with this is that it will use the original, superior vertex normal data for most of the mesh, and those weird looking spots should disappear).

I was unable to correctly import the DAE file into 3DS Max. What are you using for exporting the DAE file?
Can u export the dae directly from 3ds max and the merge mode programme is able to read the dae?
The merge mode can only read my daes if I use maya to export the daes.

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Can u export the dae directly from 3ds max and the merge mode programme is able to read the dae?
The merge mode can only read my daes if I use maya to export the daes.

I've been exporting DAE files from 3DS Max. I've got 2011 version installed right now. Unless I remember wrong, I had tested latest versions of Blender and 3DS Max, and those should be compatible. I had issues with Maya though.

nickson555

Content Creator
I've been exporting DAE files from 3DS Max. I've got 2011 version installed right now. Unless I remember wrong, I had tested latest versions of Blender and 3DS Max, and those should be compatible. I had issues with Maya though.
Thank you so much!!!
Finally I successfully export daes from 3ds max and using merge mode to fix the holes on shoulder!!!!
The trick is to choose autodesk dae as export format in 3ds max.
We can have extra body slider in game with ur tools!!!
33552134835_fba25bd7e7_o.png

juliojakers

Potential Patron
Hello all... I'm curious... Is anyone here still have blood effect still work on your character ??
Because on my game, all my char is clean as bleached, even mob attacking my char...
And second thing Reso...
Is it just me or It's from skin normal texture, only on my Dark Knight have Darker Body when it's getting Wet... It's not like my Valkyrie and Sorceress.
And thanks for your lively mods on BDO... ^_^)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is it just me or It's from skin normal texture, only on my Dark Knight have Darker Body when it's getting Wet... It's not like my Valkyrie and Sorceress.
And thanks for your lively mods on BDO... ^_^)
Dark Knight has a very different skin tone compared to the other classes, it's darker, and green.

H

Hywolf

when i change the breast size in mod and try to install all my changes it will stop at extracting breast size files and just show the extracting customizationboneparamdesc

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hello all... I'm curious... Is anyone here still have blood effect still work on your character ??
Because on my game, all my char is clean as bleached, even mob attacking my char...
I don't know how it work but sometimes I get much more blood than other time... I have notice it seem not working with mod but I was later proven wrong.
Here is my witch going to town on some marni mobs.

I took heavy damage in that fight but even so I'm not sure if that is the cause. I start to think maybe the blood comes off enemies but only when you hit them close to you... maybe.
Can confirm I have seen blood on modded plum, sorceress, kun and witch.

nickson555

Content Creator
Is it possible to edit the boobs to make saggy breasts in 3ds max? Some guide on the internet said it can be done by adjusting the weight? Anyone got any ideas how to do that in 3ds max?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.