Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron
I'm having an issue with the "remove holes" feature causing the Maehwa body to clip through a lot of outfits and even the basic armors. It is as if every part of every Maehwa armor was removed from the generated part cut desc file. I used the fix holes tool by manually entering the file name "pew_00_ub_0033.dds". I've never selected any other files or parts to be removed, only inputted that one file name.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

I have the NA client.

Karin.png acher guard.png kyrill.png

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron
Like I said on the first page:

Fixing the .dds won't help it at all. The "fix holes" method edits the file "Black Desert Online\character\partcutdesc.xml" and it only contains .pac files.
To fix the holes you have to mark the actual .pac file corresponding to your armor.But, as I said before, it can cause texture clipping in a lot of armors.

I don't think you understood. I am not attempting to fix holes due to texture edits to Maehwa armors. As a side effect of attempting to fix holes in the armor of another class, all of the Maehwa armors experience clipping. The part cut desc that is generated doesn't include any part names for any of the Maehwa armor pieces so it introduces clipping to all of the Maewha armors. You can tell by searching the file for PKWW which is the prefix for Maehwa armors. There are basically no matches for PKWW, and notably no matching armor pieces (ub, lb, hand, foot, sho, etc).

I bet that if I took the time to add all the PKWW armor parts back to the part cut desc file the problem would be resolved. I may end up doing that, in the end...

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron
Indeed, by adding the lines below to the a partcutdesc file manually I fixed the issue for the Maehwa Talis armor set, so it's just a matter of the baseline partcutdesc.xml file being wrong and excluding all of the Maehwa armor peices.

<CutType Name="Upperbody">
<File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/9_upperbody/pkww_02_ub_0004.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/9_upperbody/pkww_02_ub_0004_dm.pac</File>
</CutType>

<CutType Name="Foot">
<File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/12_foot/pkww_02_foot_0004.pac</File>
</CutType>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I don't think you understood. I am not attempting to fix holes due to texture edits to Maehwa armors. As a side effect of attempting to fix holes in the armor of another class, all of the Maehwa armors experience clipping. The part cut desc that is generated doesn't include any part names for any of the Maehwa armor pieces so it introduces clipping to all of the Maewha armors. You can tell by searching the file for PKWW which is the prefix for Maehwa armors. There are basically no matches for PKWW, and notably no matching armor pieces (ub, lb, hand, foot, sho, etc).

I bet that if I took the time to add all the PKWW armor parts back to the part cut desc file the problem would be resolved. I may end up doing that, in the end...
Oh, I see it now. Thanks for finding that out, I didn't see that mistake.

I just released a new version with that fixed, it puts all the Maehwa armors where they should be and delete the ones you mark:

Resorepless v3.0d
- Fixed Maehwa texture clipping all armors after using using the option "fix holes on character"
- Added main menu option "7 - List patched files", which gives you a list of all the files that are currently patched in your pad00000.meta file.
- Attempt to fix an error where the "customizationboneparamdesc" files were failing to extract.

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=3604

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Hello. I am in the process of absorbing this mod and thread, and while I am in the process of doing so, I have a question regarding an editing process for a particular result.

This post in a previous thread features a character with modified hands and feet (fingernails/toenails). I would like to accomplish this effect on two Sorceress outfits. Mainly the Atanis and Tyrie. Has anyone ever done this type of modification? And if so, what process would you recommend for accomplishing it with a character that is wearing armor and not fully nude?

Thanks!
I too want nails. Its in my plans to paint on better nails, but it is super hard to make them look right because of how weird the textures apply to the hands. I am going to paste onto 3D model in Photoshop and see how that works. I wish we had real nails, like the pointed ones in that cash shop purple furry sorceresss outfit, or the real nails on the cash shop Dark knight outfit. The hands are also just ugly and too big :(

I don't know... MMORPGs was never my kind of genre, I'm more into Battlefield for multiplayer and I usually like to play all the Triple A games that are released. Black Desert requires a lot of dedication and right now I don't want to play any game that requires too much commitment.
But I love programming and Black Desert's graphics, so I still have a lot of fun programming and testing the tools I make for the game. I actually have more fun doing that than playing any game to be honest.

Me too! I have not really played the game for months, but oh how I loooove modding and painting textures. I have so many projects and textures to make before I actually sit down and play the game again lol

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron

I just released a new version with that fixed, it puts all the Maehwa armors where they should be and delete the ones you mark:

Awesome, thanks for that!

FYI, I noticed after upgrading to this new version that the "Browse files" option of the "fix holes on character" menu caused the tool to crash. It seems to have fixed itself after restoring my pad00000.meta file to the most recent backup and performing the install process again.

I also noticed what might be another issue with the partcutdesc.xml generation. There are two lines which appear to become mangled with a comment appearing in the middle of the file path instead of surrounding the entire file node. I think the two corrupted lines correspond with this output from the tool during generation, which I see when I use the 'G' option on the 'Shoulder' pieces named pnw_ew_sho_0033.pac and pnw_ew_sho_0033_01.pac (for Kunoichi class).

Modifying original partcutdesc.xml...
Removed - phw_ew_sho_0033.pac
Removed - phw_ew_sho_0033_01.pac

You can see the two corrupted lines below with embedded comments within the text.

<CutType Name="PHW_Sho03">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_00_Sho_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_BW_Sho_0017.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_VW_Sho_0003.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_<!--PHW_EW_Sho_0033.--></File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_<!--PHW_EW_Sho_0033_01.--></File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_10_Sho_0010.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_10_Sho_0010_dm.pac</File>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I also noticed what might be another issue with the partcutdesc.xml generation. There are two lines which appear to become mangled with a comment appearing in the middle of the file path instead of surrounding the entire file node. I think the two corrupted lines correspond with this output from the tool during generation, which I see when I use the 'G' option on the 'Shoulder' pieces named pnw_ew_sho_0033.pac and pnw_ew_sho_0033_01.pac (for Kunoichi class).

Modifying original partcutdesc.xml...
Removed - phw_ew_sho_0033.pac
Removed - phw_ew_sho_0033_01.pac

You can see the two corrupted lines below with embedded comments within the text.

<CutType Name="PHW_Sho03">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_00_Sho_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_BW_Sho_0017.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_VW_Sho_0003.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_<!--PHW_EW_Sho_0033.--></File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_<!--PHW_EW_Sho_0033_01.--></File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_10_Sho_0010.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/14_Sho/PHW_10_Sho_0010_dm.pac</File>
That's intentional, this is the way I get rid of the files you mark when they are present in the original partcutdesc.xml file.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Maehwa problem I think I try to express it earlier but probably didn't get the message very well because you reply that if I use partcuts then there will be clipping and it is limitation so can't be help. I believed in it but now fixed and I am happy it resolve.

nickson555

Content Creator
fXxJXpp.png

can anyone pls provide me a pdw(Dark Knight texture) with a fix in the butt area? The official texture have that area look light colored compare to the other parts...

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
Hey there, could someone here whos good with blender enlighten me how I can make the texture visible when exporting the body pack to the .dae and pac file. When I import my .dae file to blender I make my edits and export it the body is invisible after that :s I even tried applying texture again to it and rendering it but still same result. I'm no means good at blender so I'm obviously making something wrong. If I can't get it to work soon I could commission a DK body from someone who is good with this kinda things. Thx in advance.

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Hey there, could someone here whos good with blender enlighten me how I can make the texture visible when exporting the body pack to the .dae and pac file. When I import my .dae file to blender I make my edits and export it the body is invisible after that :s I even tried applying texture again to it and rendering it but still same result. I'm no means good at blender so I'm obviously making something wrong. If I can't get it to work soon I could commission a DK body from someone who is good with this kinda things. Thx in advance.
Are you using latest version of Blender?

Yoshanai

Potential Patron

Resorepless v3.0d
- Fixed Maehwa texture clipping all armors after using using the option "fix holes on character"
- Added main menu option "7 - List patched files", which gives you a list of all the files that are currently patched in your pad00000.meta file.
- Attempt to fix an error where the "customizationboneparamdesc" files were failing to extract.

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=3604

\ (^_^) /
Thanks "BlackFireBR"
my maehwa look great and without clipping !!!
woSEA5r.png
YMVCEO9.png

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
Are you using latest version of Blender?
Yeah 2.78c. Lemme give an example: import lod0.dae-> make edits with sculpt mode-> export to lod0.dae and then dae to pac. Is there a step I'm missin? I tried rendering the texture on it too but the texture is already linked to the mesh so i don't think it does anything to it. Also tried it with Suzu's DK body and the vanilla one and same result.

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Yeah 2.78c. Lemme give an example: import lod0.dae-> make edits with sculpt mode-> export to lod0.dae and then dae to pac. Is there a step I'm missin? I tried rendering the texture on it too but the texture is already linked to the mesh so i don't think it does anything to it. Also tried it with Suzu's DK body and the vanilla one and same result.
You can upload the exported DAE file and I can look into it.

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
You can upload the exported DAE file and I can look into it.
Yeah I'm sone with it soon if you still need it coz.. I just made the whole process from scratch. Imported vanilla body and jsut exported it back straight away without any edits same problem xD You could just check your own DAE and tell me what step I'm missing :P

nickson555

Content Creator
does anyone know how to fix this?
I tried to use 3ds max to edit the nipples only but there are holes on the character after applying the new model...

32599183894_9dd75a7462_o.png

S

Shia-Neko-Chan

I don't know if you take suggestions, but I think it would be really cool if you added an option to only remove broken armor.

That way armor disappears when its at 0 durability.

nickson555

Content Creator
32602692834_0a2bee02af_o.png

Just played around 3ds max and trying to make puffy nipples. Again this is my first several hours to use 3dsmax...
Those body holes on shoulder is just annoying. I tried to use Suzu and Indigodesert mesh end up having the same problem.
It will be fucking awesome if someone can invent a tool to fix all those errors that occurred after editing the mesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.