Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (28 Viewers)

Mint

Potential Patron
If you are using my partcutdesc
For costumes where you don't want to cut the body, just add the filename of the costume to the following line.
upperbody_hair for upper body
lowerbody_hair for the lower half of the body
If you are not sure which one, write it in both.
The costumes that the body will be clipping are
Write it in the Bugatti line.
My partcutdesc is in the Corsair thread.
Somehow i succesfully removed all body clipping exept for Kuno all starter outfits right arms and 1 Lahn modded outfit (the Ruby Floretta you shared in your old mod thread), my brain melted and yes i noticed the relation command with body cut since i edited many different partcutdesc files ;)

Last edited:

DaneJohn

Casual Client
just doin what the description says. Installin the mod then running the injector
in meta injector there is an option to prevent file re-check, try restore and once the file show its clean run the injector again then select option prevent file re-check. although it does not work now after the change its worth trying. then close and remove injector from ur paz folder and delete it from recycle bin just to be sure. Hope this works for u.

P.S run the game without mod once before running the injector.

Shusky

Potential Patron
How do I change the underwear model used on sage? I've tried messing with it but each time I do my game crashes when loading the character select screen.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
How do I change the underwear model used on sage? I've tried messing with it but each time I do my game crashes when loading the character select screen.
try posting your file with it, maybe people can look at it and help you :)
What exactly are you trying to do? More the detail more easy for other people. Personally I am a noob so I can't help you.

Aros

Potential Patron
Does anybody out there happen to already have a list of the Taritas Armor files? (or better yet, already nude modded ones)? Just looking for this one set to be my nude set.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
???
2021-07-08_703490690.PNG

patches13

Avid Affiliate
After a patch if you have notifications that exe or par is "broken" just repatch to unmodded and then load fully into the game. Once you are fully into the game log out and reapply the nude mods. Works for me so far 100% of the time.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
btw, does anybody have a 38_underwear folder for corsair that doesn't include a massive futa cock? I can't figure out how to remove it from suzu's

Edit: Good news and bad news.
Good news is, after changing the names of every file, Nova's underwear files worked for Corsair for the most part.
Bad news is, some underwear just deletes the groin.
Here's a zip so you don't have to spend 12 years changing the name of every file yourself
Hey there, a question, which of these files contains the stockings and garterbelts? I would love to still have them but I don't know what do I have to add/remove so I still have them.

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Suzu, please tell me. Can I somehow remove the camera even further? Is there a mod on the camera?

Attachments

• 2021-07-11_21563471.JPG
    2021-07-11_21563471.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:

RaynorMan

Vivacious Visitor
Hey there, a question, which of these files contains the stockings and garterbelts? I would love to still have them but I don't know what do I have to add/remove so I still have them.
Unfortunately, I have no clue what's what in there. Best of luck though.

Also, if you do figure it out, go ahead and post it on here so other people with your problem can find your solution quickly

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, please tell me. Can I somehow remove the camera even further? Is there a mod on the camera?
Removing the camera?
If You remove the camera, You can't see the game lol:rolleyes:
I don't understand what you are saying.
Are you talking about the wide angle or zoom in and out of the camera by any chance?

Edit:
There are two xml files related to the camera.
You can edit the dumicamerapositionset to set the positions

Attachments

xml for camera.zip
57.2 KB · Views: 100

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey there, Mr. Swappers.
Try not to upload images here!
I don't want to know if Pearl Abyss has to deal with Mods again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.