Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, I have no clue what's what in there. Best of luck though.

Also, if you do figure it out, go ahead and post it on here so other people with your problem can find your solution quickly
Sadly I too fail to understand what is what. While I have managed to get back the stockings and the garterbelt - I now have aquired holes in the groin area :/

lust95

Potential Patron
Is this still being updated? Cant see any option for newer classes (I'm returning to bdo from a long absence)

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
All stocking textures
Hey there! I'm sorry to ask you directly but do you have an idea how to fix that the gartbelts are visible without having holes in the body? I do use the meta-injector and have put the pac files into the 38_ folder as well as the textures in files_to_patch.

Sorry to bother you!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey there! I'm sorry to ask you directly but do you have an idea how to fix that the gartbelts are visible without having holes in the body? I do use the meta-injector and have put the pac files into the 38_ folder as well as the textures in files_to_patch.

Sorry to bother you!
What you are missing is the ao texture of the modified underwear and partcutdesc.xml.
Please look for my two threads and download them.
Download the ao textures from both threads.
Partcutdesc is from Corsair's thread.

See Similar threads below.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
What you are missing is the ao texture of the modified underwear and partcutdesc.xml.
Please look for my two threads and download them.
Download the ao textures from both threads.
Partcutdesc is from Corsair's thread.

See Similar threads below.
You were right! Thank you for pointing it out to me! :)
I didn't used the partcutdesc.xml now the holes are indeed fixed but the armour (of many classes) clips through. Thank you anyway!

Cassid

Potential Patron
Is mod working for you guys after recent patch? For me game just starts re-patching itself after every installment of this mod. Anyone had similar issue?

Aros

Potential Patron
Is mod working for you guys after recent patch? For me game just starts re-patching itself after every installment of this mod. Anyone had similar issue?
Yes, it's working fine after repairing my padmeta file with the launcher and reinjecting my files. Happens every week. (sometimes twice if they do a mini-patch).

Cassid

Potential Patron
Yes, but whenever I do reinstall mod the game starts to downloading the same patch and always there is a error that "BlackDesert32.exe" is corrupted. How can I avoid it?
AD: Also I tried to copy backup padmeta file to PAZ folder and it's the same.
AD2: I tried to copy files after patching and launching game but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Aros

Potential Patron
Yes, but whenever I do reinstall mod the game starts to downloading the same patch and always there is a error that "BlackDesert32.exe" is corrupted. How can I avoid it?
AD: Also I tried to copy backup padmeta file to PAZ folder and it's the same.
AD2: I tried to copy files after patching and launching game but nothing happens.
I always just delete the padmeta file and let the program patch in a new one by having it scan and repair. Then I just reinject my stuff and it works fine.

Cassid

Potential Patron
I always just delete the padmeta file and let the program patch in a new one by having it scan and repair. Then I just reinject my stuff and it works fine.
Idk, I tried probably everything and it doesn't work. If I insert clean padmeta file (before installing mod) than mod doesn't work. If I leave padmeta file after installing mod than game starts to patch itself.

Cassid

Potential Patron
Idk, I tried probably everything and it doesn't work. If I insert clean padmeta file (before installing mod) than mod doesn't work. If I leave padmeta file after installing mod than game starts to patch itself.
Well, after many attempst I finally did it. I don't know what exactly I've done that it worked but I looked to another, similar thread (I'll link it down below) and this quote seamed to be solution for anyone that has similar problems:
After patching, BEFORE pressing play, resave the new updated pad00000.meta and launch Meta_Injector as admin, and then press inject.
Link to thread:
Thank you everyone that wanted to help me, I appreciate that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.