Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Aros

Potential Patron
Game still works for me. Have to update Corsair models and such (still lacking defininition), but everything seems to be fine.

Aros

Potential Patron
btw, does anybody have a 38_underwear folder for corsair that doesn't include a massive futa cock? I can't figure out how to remove it from suzu's

Edit: Good news and bad news.
Good news is, after changing the names of every file, Nova's underwear files worked for Corsair for the most part.
Bad news is, some underwear just deletes the groin.
Here's a zip so you don't have to spend 12 years changing the name of every file yourself

Well, at least it keeps most of the good underwears, but they seem to be invisible. Is there a regular set of files for Corsair yet that are just a normal Nude mod where the resorpless stuff applies to it (only hiding starter underwear, linking to a pubic hair texture, etc)? Heck, I'm still having a problem getting my Guardian's pubes to show up, rest works, just not that. For some reason, my Nova seems to work fine though... weird.

RaynorMan

Vivacious Visitor
Well, at least it keeps most of the good underwears, but they seem to be invisible. Is there a regular set of files for Corsair yet that are just a normal Nude mod where the resorpless stuff applies to it (only hiding starter underwear, linking to a pubic hair texture, etc)? Heck, I'm still having a problem getting my Guardian's pubes to show up, rest works, just not that. For some reason, my Nova seems to work fine though... weird.
I don't think so. Honestly, I'm a huge noob to this stuff and I'm just posting my personal solutions for other noobs

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
LZxahKv.jpg

The Futanari file is uw_1015.
If you delete it, the Futanari will disappear.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
does anyone have naked corsair that they can share? (without armor)
I am complete noob with editing stuff. Thank you :)

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
does anyone have naked corsair that they can share? (without armor)
I am complete noob with editing stuff. Thank you :)
Check post# 9,171 in this thread for the file.

Kenji185

Potential Patron
btw, does anybody have a 38_underwear folder for corsair that doesn't include a massive futa cock? I can't figure out how to remove it from suzu's

Edit: Good news and bad news.
Good news is, after changing the names of every file, Nova's underwear files worked for Corsair for the most part.
Bad news is, some underwear just deletes the groin.
Here's a zip so you don't have to spend 12 years changing the name of every file yoursel

I have tried both, your solution and suzu's Pubic/futanari (without file uw_1015)
All non-default underwears are ok, but default one still have that issue

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Check post# 9,171 in this thread for the file.
Thank you but the file only got nude skin, doesn't remove armor. Suzu also made nude texture which I am using atm but suzu made armor skimpy. I am now wondering if I could use different file and rename it, so corsair armor disappear?

Thank you again for the reply :)

DaneJohn

Casual Client
can anyone help with the corsair no nipple thing and tell me what can i do to fix it
have no idea but putting the files you got again from this thread might fix it. use partcut aswell. If you want help from suzu you need to give more info, like what you are using how you edit files, do you use resorepless etc.

Aros

Potential Patron
Ok, I think I have only one questions left. How does the game know which texture file to use to apply pubic hair? Is there a corresponding model file that links it to a texture file? How does the game know which texture file to place in that location on the model. I think once I know that, I can just name whichever pubic hair texture file to place it where I want it, correct?

arararar

Potential Patron
Thank you but the file only got nude skin, doesn't remove armor. Suzu also made nude texture which I am using atm but suzu made armor skimpy. I am now wondering if I could use different file and rename it, so corsair armor disappear?

Thank you again for the reply :)

I actually have the exact same question. I just want to do the bare minimum of modding since I don't really understand any of this stuff.

From what I understand you have to edit the partcutdesc.xml file? But I have no idea precisely what to do. I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere but I have no idea how to find it lol.

For me personally I want to do the "remove all but boots" while hiding underwear and "starters" gear. The original resorepless does this with an option but I have no idea how to mod this for the new characters :(

succubus951

Potential Patron
Fixing Nova's neck area again.

WO0f4Jn.jpg

head bone

dpxurgA.jpg

neck bone

j1WHdgD.jpg

After correction

As I've said many times, I can't see mods in JP.
If there is a problem, please present it.

Uploading for the third time
NOVA with 3d Gen

file delete
Can you update nova nude mod again?That file was deleted.

caliarbor

Potential Patron
BDO - Body missing / Body clipping through outfit - Help Thread read this link you may need to edit your partcut or look for a matching AO file and change it to all yellow
ive been messing around with it for most of the day, and i really cant seem to get just those 2 outfits to work. the DK is missing the same body parts for only the checkmate armor (chest,arm,leg and feet) and the guardian on the leporium armor is now only missing the crotch. not sure what im missing in all this, maybe a brain cell or two
this is what im working with now in partcutdesc

Attachments

partcut.txt
1.4 MB · Views: 152

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.