Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Here is Corsair nude, without any armour. Huge thanks to Suzu for guidance. Its not perfect as this is my first time.
Hope you guys enjoy!

ALSO Make A BACK UP OFF PARTCUT and Texture file. The File contains both texture and Partcut

Attachments

files_to_patch.zip
2.3 MB · Views: 268

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Who has textures from this section? Please share it

Attachments

• Безымянныйfdgfdag.jpg
    Безымянныйfdgfdag.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 150

Mint

Potential Patron
Here is Corsair nude, without any armour. Huge thanks to Suzu for guidance. Its not perfect as this is my first time.
Hope you guys enjoy!

ALSO Make A BACK UP OFF PARTCUT and Texture file. The File contains both texture and Partcut
with your partcut file, manys womens outfits have body clipping.

Could someone give me a partcut file without any hole or clipping pls, i used many partcut file and tried to fix them by adds pac line + edit/remove the command <!--...--> but all the issue still remain, its like nothing is really working unless i patch with another partcut file, i dont understand why since i just copy-paste lines from the partcut file without body clipping (for Corsair as exemple) to the next file with body clipping, checked everything and all seems to be good, basiccuttype, cuttype, pac, path, nothing change after clean and re inject, the partcut file is the most dumb file i ever seen.

Last edited:

DaneJohn

Casual Client
with your partcut file, manys womens outfits have body clipping.

Could someone give me a partcut file without any hole or clipping pls, i used many partcut file and tried to fix them by adds pac line + edit/remove the command <!--...--> but all the issue still remain, its like nothing is really working unless i patch with another partcut file, i dont understand why since i just copy-paste lines from the partcut file without body clipping (for Corsair as exemple) to the next file with body clipping, checked everything and all seems to be good, basiccuttype, cuttype, pac, path, nothing change after clean and re inject, the partcut file is the most dumb file i ever seen.
I am sorry, I am a noob lol. I honestly have no idea how partcut works. only thing I know is what u said. For me there is no clipping bec all of female are nude except for shai and hash. Some cash shop items got clipping but i don't care, too poor to afford em.

Mint

Potential Patron
I am sorry, I am a noob lol. I honestly have no idea how partcut works. only thing I know is what u said. For me there is no clipping bec all of female are nude except for shai and hash. Some cash shop items got clipping but i don't care, too poor to afford em.
yah you can not see it if all women are nude lol the partcut file you shared here is the same as come from Suzu, i dont know if Suzu checked everything but for me all womens basic gear outfits and somes from the cashop have upper/lower body clipping (shared or specific) i edited the file but theses clipping still remain. In other way if i use the partcut file from discord, i dont have theses clippings exept for the moddeds outfits and even by editing this one, the clipping and hole still here, i become crazy and depressive with this dumb file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yah you can not see it if all women are nude lol the partcut file you shared here is the same as come from Suzu, i dont know if Suzu checked everything but for me all womens basic gear outfits and somes from the cashop have upper/lower body clipping (shared or specific) i edited the file but theses clipping still remain. In other way if i use the partcut file from discord, i dont have theses clippings exept for the moddeds outfits and even by editing this one, the clipping and hole still here, i become crazy and depressive with this dumb file.
If you are using my partcutdesc
For costumes where you don't want to cut the body, just add the filename of the costume to the following line.
upperbody_hair for upper body
lowerbody_hair for the lower half of the body
If you are not sure which one, write it in both.
The costumes that the body will be clipping are
Write it in the Bugatti line.
My partcutdesc is in the Corsair thread.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The important thing about partcutdesc is that the body cut is determined by what is being done on the relation command line.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone 2 questions first question is to BlackfireBR is there going to be an update to this mod because of the recently released characters for black desert online second question can anyone who is not using this mod see what my characters outfits Or what outfits my characters are wearing ?

Shusky

Potential Patron
Is there an update for this mod to include options for the sage class? I can't seem to find anything in regards to it.

Garbage_tan

Potential Patron
hello everyone 2 questions first question is to BlackfireBR is there going to be an update to this mod because of the recently released characters for black desert online second question can anyone who is not using this mod see what my characters outfits Or what outfits my characters are wearing ?
Question 2: The mod is client side, only you can see the effects of it. Other players will see the default version of what your character is wearing.

I'm hoping for an answer to your first question too. I'd be willing to donate for an up-to-date mod as the current one is not working with Steam as of June 16.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Hey its 2021 there and i want to know if its work and we cant get baned for using this mod
it works but if found out u can get banned. make sure u don't upload picture of edited, including your char profile as ppl can look up your profile.

nothighlopez

Potential Patron
Ever since todays patch when I try to load up the game its says "blackdesert.exe" is damaged but if I get rid of the mod it works fine. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.