Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (28 Viewers)

Kekkero

Potential Patron
Ok it's because I directly edited the files with the Meta Injector.
Ranger body scales are in "files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization/4" and also in "files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata/4"

I don't know if you can check these files, if it not help you, sorry.
Thank you, this finally worked. For some reason a few lines that resorepless doesn't update in the Ranger files. I don't know why it's only the Ranger, only the thighs/calves, and only one or two sections among the many that it doesn't change, but it does. Going in an changing them manually did the trick. Thanks!

hyko23

Casual Client
Thank you, this finally worked. For some reason a few lines that resorepless doesn't update in the Ranger files. I don't know why it's only the Ranger, only the thighs/calves, and only one or two sections among the many that it doesn't change, but it does. Going in an changing them manually did the trick. Thanks!
oh yeah this is an old known mishap of resorepless, ended up doing all manually for the sliders .xml anyway :tongue:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the Stella outfit on the witch ?? And if so what files would they be?
We are unable to disclose any information about the armor swap.
I just have one nude.pac file for Nova. Need underwear files as well?
All of Nova's underwear is made from textures from Sorceress and other characters.
There are no textures of her own.

Hyperion

Potential Patron
You are welcome !

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
I can't believe that it will be over in 2 months from now once PA takes over. I am playing since headstart, end of February 2016. I got 6 chars over lvl 60 which I enjoyed roleplaying with and spent tens of hours just customizing their appearance(and hundreds of euros). In 2 months I will leave and never again to return. RIP Black Desert, you took a piece of my heart.

This game is a ticking bomb but... I still want to play the new class in it's last 2 months. But there is a thing that needs fixing. Can somebody please upload Nova's weapon *.pac files that will hide her shield and weapon outside combat ? Or at lease guide me ? That tower shield covering her ass is a crime.

Attachments

• BlackDesert64 2020-12-20 23-07-49.jpg
    BlackDesert64 2020-12-20 23-07-49.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe that it will be over in 2 months from now once PA takes over. I am playing since headstart, end of February 2016. I got 6 chars over lvl 60 which I enjoyed roleplaying with and spent tens of hours just customizing their appearance(and hundreds of euros). In 2 months I will leave and never again to return. RIP Black Desert, you took a piece of my heart.

This game is a ticking bomb but... I still want to play the new class in it's last 2 months. But there is a thing that needs fixing. Can somebody please upload Nova's weapon *.pac files that will hide her shield and weapon outside combat ? Or at lease guide me ? That tower shield covering her ass is a crime.

I too will be leaving in Feb, I didn't renew my kama and value pack for the first time in over 2 years. I have no motivation for staying and even doing the winter season. I have a %0.0000001 hope that there is some odd privacy tech law that doesn't let them scan our files for EU/NA or they realize we like out naked women and allow this but I hate being censored forcefully. If anything this made me buy way more outfits than I ever would because I could mod them a certain way. I hate the korean style attire they have now, most if not all pearl shop outfits look like silly puffy non flattering dresses.

alexU21

Vivacious Visitor
nova_perfekt.png

mhh... I had / have no problems
ress.png

integral

Potential Patron
Good day. I need help for 2 questions. Can any say why in character editor and with clothes in game Shai have big breasts, but without clothes in game the breasts is small (pic1, pic2)? And how I can remove texture at the bottom, this appears in game with and without clothes (pic.2)?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    586 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 207

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
I too will be leaving in Feb, I didn't renew my kama and value pack for the first time in over 2 years. I have no motivation for staying and even doing the winter season. I have a %0.0000001 hope that there is some odd privacy tech law that doesn't let them scan our files for EU/NA or they realize we like out naked women and allow this but I hate being censored forcefully. If anything this made me buy way more outfits than I ever would because I could mod them a certain way. I hate the korean style attire they have now, most if not all pearl shop outfits look like silly puffy non flattering dresses.
People say the game is sexualized, but i disagree, especially lately. Sure, we have "boob-windows" and heels, but most of their outfits cover up most of the body. Other than kibelius there aren't really any skimpy outfits. All the underwears cover the most of the butt. There are barely any skin-tight outfits and the ones we have, like the horse riding one make the ass and legs look bad imho.
Give us some booty shorts that show some ass-crack ! But they are going in the opposite direction lately like you said, with all the puffy dresses and capes.

View attachment 116122

replace *ppw*in.pac with dummy = ;P
Thanks a lot ! I have attached my invisible outside combat shield, in case anybody else is interested. Paste into your paz folder.

Attachments

files_to_patch.7z
529 bytes · Views: 200

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day. I need help for 2 questions. Can any say why in character editor and with clothes in game Shai have big breasts, but without clothes in game the breasts is small (pic1, pic2)? And how I can remove texture at the bottom, this appears in game with and without clothes (pic.2)?
All 3D nude mods in the Black Desert are my work.
The reason shai's breasts are poor is because I recreated them as poor breasts. lol
The clothes are the game default.

I think that texture you see on her lower abdomen is a leftover from pkw_00_uw_0001.dds.
I changed the starter innerwear to pubic hair mesh.
I guess you don't have a pubic hair texture.

If you don't want pubic hair.
plw_00_uw_0000.pac , plw_00_uw_0001.pac
Delete these two files.
Then make two copies of plw_00_uw_0002.pac
Rename them to the previously deleted pac files and apply them.
Then it will disappear.

N620

Potential Patron
How do you guys know that Kakao's departure will mean that the mods won't work? Thanks for your reply.

integral

Potential Patron

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 said "plw_00_uw_0000.pac , plw_00_uw_0001.pac​

Delete these two files.
Then make two copies of plw_00_uw_0002.pac
Rename them to the previously deleted pac files and apply them."

It works, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.