Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Attached is the clothing texture set for Nova's Aquila outfit exported via Paz Browser (unmodified). Skirt appears in the lb and cloak folders. You'll need to edit both files since they work as an exterior/interior pair:

lb:
1608694811777.png

cloak:
1608694867549.png

Happy modding!

Attachments

Aquila Classic Set.7z
4.7 MB · Views: 159

Rianthos

Potential Patron
Game keeps crashing after i click "Start Game" on the launcher, anyone know why? Followed all the instructions correctly.

Freshy

Potential Patron
Hi guys!

Can anyone help? The mod has not worked since the Nova update, if i install the mode the game will patch again because it finds a mismatched file. I would be very grateful if someone would tell or send me what and where i need to copy exactly. Pls help me!

Thx have a nice day guys!

Edouard

Potential Patron
Its chest hair is pubic hair texture.
The chest hair is because I didn't make the starter innerwear with pubic hair mesh.
How to remove it
Make two copies of the dummy pac or pvw_00_uw_0002.pac.
Copy them to
Rename them to ppw_00_uw_0000.pac and ppw_00_uw_0001.pac.
Copy these two to
character\model\1_pc\21_ppw\armor\38_underwear
folder.

It's work perfectly, thx a lot for all your work :)

Freshy

Potential Patron
can someone send the base folders and files of the mod? what i downloaded from here from the main page with that patch nothing works

Edouard

Potential Patron
can someone send the base folders and files of the mod? what i downloaded from here from the main page with that patch nothing works
I'm on EU server

So here i make the mod work for me :
1) Dowload my archive : files_to_patch.7z
2) Install meta injector in the folder where you have install BDO ...:\...\Black Desert Online\Paz
3) Then extract my archive on this folder
4) To install them, launch meta injector, choose "Run injector" then "Keep files and folder structures from the files_to_patch folder"

Then you could play the mod.
Don't use resorepless, most of the time it dont work

XxDeStRoYeRxX

Potential Patron
I'm on EU server

So here i make the mod work for me :
1) Dowload my archive : files_to_patch.7z
2) Install meta injector in the folder where you have install BDO ...:\...\Black Desert Online\Paz
3) Then extract my archive on this folder
4) To install them, launch meta injector, choose "Run injector" then "Keep files and folder structures from the files_to_patch folder"

Then you could play the mod.
Don't use resorepless, most of the time it dont work
it work but i had 130 files failed do you know why?

lordfall

Potential Patron
Unbenannt21.PNG
Unbe22nannt.PNG

1 How can i remove amor?
2 what should i do with that much fail patched?
3 I download nova nude mod but dont know where put it in for new character?

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
People say the game is sexualized, but i disagree, especially lately. Sure, we have "boob-windows" and heels, but most of their outfits cover up most of the body. Other than kibelius there aren't really any skimpy outfits. All the underwears cover the most of the butt. There are barely any skin-tight outfits and the ones we have, like the horse riding one make the ass and legs look bad imho.
Give us some booty shorts that show some ass-crack ! But they are going in the opposite direction lately like you said, with all the puffy dresses and capes.

Thanks a lot ! I have attached my invisible outside combat shield, in case anybody else is interested. Paste into your paz folder.

Could you be so nice to do that for her weapon in non combat / idle mode too? Would be great. Btw any idea what awakening weapon she will have ?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you don't want your character's body to clip out of his or her clothes
Reset the upper and lower body of partcutdesc to default and this will solve the problem.
Remove the yellow parts

However, by resetting the default, the body of the character in the costume will be missing.

For the selfish who don't want to do that. lol
Write the name of the respective costume in the UpperbodyMod and LowerbodyMod lines.
That way, the body will not be missing in the costume you wrote in.

In my partcutdesc, I have written in the starter armor.

Uploading partcutdesc.xml with some modifications.
Please practice with this partcut.

EDIT:
Classification of Black Desert mesh files
Regular Armor
02,03,05 etc.
Cash Shop Armor
Helm and old costumes

Explanation of the alphabetic characters at the end of the file name
_na
Specification in North American
_k
Share blader textures
_e
Share ranger textures
_dm
Armor durability damage.
_mul
Clothes that interfere with awakened weapons and other outfits
(Outfits that have shortened right sleeves, etc.)
_w
Warrior texture sharing

The costume classification
_bw
_ew
_sw
_vw
This is used when sharing exclusive costumes

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

Edouard

Potential Patron
it work but i had 130 files failed do you know why?
I think the problem could come from two possibilities :
1) I dont have the texture which come with the .pac file or vice versa, so meta injector dont know how install it
2) Some of my files are not placed in the right folder so meta injector dont find them
3) Some of my files are duplicate so meta injector dont install them

caliarbor

Potential Patron
still having issues with missing body parts on the partcutdesc. tried adding in and removing what i needed. would very seriously at this point give 5$ paypal to anyone that could hook me up with a partcutdesc that doesnt have any modified/ altered outfits and has no clipping. too aggrevated to keep messing with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.