Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (39 Viewers)

hyko23

Casual Client
Guardian was 5, maybe 6 for Nova ? :wat:

Alright found it, it's number 9 for NOVA ! :wink:

next is how to fix clipping from her costume with partcut X.X"

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I could use the former nude pictures for the guardian from Suzu together with Resorpless + Metainjcetor by patching with Resorpless first, then putting the nude textures into files_to_patch, followed by a patch with Metainjector (by using the "recommended" option). This works actually in the same way quite well with the Lahn fix (fixing the dirty blackish spot on her body) and for the nude fairy textures. It does not work that way using the nude Shai textures (not figured that out yet).

Is anybody able here to deliver some nude Nova textures (at best without showing weapons in idle) that can be used as just described above (files_to_patch)?

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The data for the new character (Nova) should be implemented into the client during today's maintenance.

Her breasts are already clipped from her armor.

Default skin weight

I'm converting it to a blender file.
That looks like regular pdw body (sorc, valk , dk ). They are not overworking themselves, just copy paste :/

The good part is that new model won't be necessary, existing models should be usable by renaming. As long as they didn't mess with neck anyway.

hyko23

Casual Client
I could use the former nude pictures for the guardian from Suzu together with Resorpless + Metainjcetor by patching with Resorpless first, then putting the nude textures into files_to_patch, followed by a patch with Metainjector (by using the "recommended" option). This works actually in the same way quite well with the Lahn fix (fixing the dirty blackish spot on her body) and for the nude fairy textures. It does not work that way using the nude Shai textures (not figured that out yet).

Is anybody able here to deliver some nude Nova textures (at best without showing weapons in idle) that can be used as just described above (files_to_patch)?
Nova is using the same texture of another class (Guardian?) already so there is no need.

hyko23

Casual Client
1608144557238.png

Guess the celebrity x)

Hyperion

Potential Patron
When the new class would be fully released (Don't know if all file are in), it would be possible to upload your Customization folder, please?

Also there is an update of the meta injector or the current still work?

Kekkero

Potential Patron
Hey. I'm not interested in the actual nude part of the mod, so I'm not worried about textures or anything, but is there a relatively easy way to update the Nova sliders so they can go larger/smaller without having to wait for the resorepless mod creator to update?

Also, I'm encountering a bug where all of the slider caps properly update except for the Ranger's thighs. I'll set all classes min/max to the mod's recommended min/max, and everything will work properly except for the Ranger's thighs. I was thinking that it might be because of the jiggle physics or something, but the other thigh-jiggle elf class, Dark Knight, works just fine. Any ideas what the problem could be, or is this a bug for everyone else, too?

Hyperion

Potential Patron
Hey. I'm not interested in the actual nude part of the mod, so I'm not worried about textures or anything, but is there a relatively easy way to update the Nova sliders so they can go larger/smaller without having to wait for the resorepless mod creator to update?

Also, I'm encountering a bug where all of the slider caps properly update except for the Ranger's thighs. I'll set all classes min/max to the mod's recommended min/max, and everything will work properly except for the Ranger's thighs. I was thinking that it might be because of the jiggle physics or something, but the other thigh-jiggle elf class, Dark Knight, works just fine. Any ideas what the problem could be, or is this a bug for everyone else, too?
Your bug on ranger is since the update or before?

hyko23

Casual Client

Just copy-paste another folder from PAZ/files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization (like folder 8[sorceress]or folder 5 [guardian]) and rename it to number 9.

Last edited:

msrkkttp

Potential Patron
I can't get it to work after the maintenance I either get error 1 or the game crashes at the splash screen.
What did i do wrong? xD

Got it working eventually, there was a problem with setting starting armor to off

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu's last partsec and files seem to be working on Nova on NA without armor clipping but the V texture is off (doesn't look 3d-ish like all others).
Suzu, I know you made the placeholder character model folder being 21_PPW, I tried copying the Guardian textures from pgw over to ppw but none were able to append. Do we know for certain at this point if it remains 21_PPW? or it is just random that mine is working without issues minus the one 3d flaw?

(Also to note I do not modify armors, only underwear).
The last time I played Black Desert was in March of this year.
I haven't played since mods became unavailable in JP.
The texture of Nova's nude body is made by phw.
So try renaming the pvw or other pac that might match the neck area and use it.
However, since the bones for the weapon are different, it may cause some problems.
I thought about making a new one, but I couldn't verify it in JP, so I decided not to.

I hope there will be other 3D modders of the Black Desert besides me.

Hyperion

Potential Patron
Just copy-paste another folder from PAZ/files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization (like folder 8[sorceress]or folder 5 [guardian]) and rename it to number 9.
Thanks you for the tip, it work !

Both. It's been like this ever since I got the mod a couple months ago, I've just never made a post about it until now.
I have not this problem with my ranger, no clue what you have but try to restart body modification on all file, check if you not forgot some block of line, it repeat a lot of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.