Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (25 Viewers)

Freshy

Potential Patron
Hi! Can anyone help me? The mod has not worked since the update, i start the game and always repair the game. Pls help me!

Khold25

Potential Patron
Interestingly, I get the shield disappearing when I am not using it, but the Nova is not nude. Some files at the end say "failed to patch" so I am assuming that is where I am having the problem.

hyko23

Casual Client
If anyone managed to make these changes for Nova :
-Erase Starter gear and Free gear (Agerian/Grunil/Talis...etc)
-Fixe clipping for Pearl Shop costumes (edit partcut.xml ? if yes how ?)

Plz share :tongue:

M783C

Potential Patron
Hello, i havn't guardian and nova naked body with the mod. Can someone help me?
I'm not very good at modifying files.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 116155
When i used the new nude file pour the Nova, i have this ? What did i make wrong ?
Its chest hair is pubic hair texture.
The chest hair is because I didn't make the starter innerwear with pubic hair mesh.
How to remove it
Make two copies of the dummy pac or pvw_00_uw_0002.pac.
Copy them to
Rename them to ppw_00_uw_0000.pac and ppw_00_uw_0001.pac.
Copy these two to
character\model\1_pc\21_ppw\armor\38_underwear
folder.

Last edited:

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, i havn't guardian and nova naked body with the mod. Can someone help me?
I'm not very good at modifying files.
This is what i use. Unzip the attached file into Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc
After that if your game is modded, restore last backup with metainjector. Then run resorepless or metainjector and mod the game normally. It's just a few presses of a key, leave default options if in doubt.

It has a few errors, but guardian and nova are nude for most outfits.
BlackDesert64 2020-12-22 21-05-45.jpg

Attachments

1_pc.7z
2.4 KB · Views: 395

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
This is what i use. Unzip the attached file into Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc
After that if your game is modded, restore last backup with metainjector. Then run resorepless or metainjector and mod the game normally. It's just a few presses of a key, leave default options if in doubt.

It has a few errors, but guardian and nova are nude for most outfits.View attachment 116157
This isn't complete. Lot of armor still show up.

Upperbody has 180 files, but lowerbody only 30?

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
This isn't complete. Lot of armor still show up.

Upperbody has 180 files, but lowerbody only 30?
It covers all basic armors such as boss, grunil, starter. This is a quick hack that works for me. Somebody is more than welcome to provide a more complete nude armor list.

mechfall1

Potential Patron
Hi, dropping in b/c I can't seem to get the sliders to work for any parts, I know that it's only supposed to be partially working but it's failing for all bits.

Freshy

Potential Patron
Hi guys!

Can anyone help? The mod has not worked since the Nova update, if i install the mode the game will patch again because it finds a mismatched file. I would be very grateful if someone would tell or send me what and where i need to copy exactly. Pls help me!

Thx have a nice day guys!

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Attached is the clothing texture set for Nova's Aquila outfit exported via Paz Browser (unmodified). Skirt appears in the lb and cloak folders. You'll need to edit both files since they work as an exterior/interior pair:

lb:
1608694811777.png

cloak:
1608694867549.png

Happy modding!

Attachments

Aquila Classic Set.7z
4.7 MB · Views: 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.