Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

sieldu

Potential Patron
RIP looks like Kakeo is no longer publishing for NA/EU which means this mod is probably a gonner. Wasn’t ready to quit BDO but I guess it’s time!
would be a real shame ... maybe we can ask them to allow the nude mod to live under strict rules

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
That's my hope...

I heard BDO SA still works and isn't that published by PA?

Either way, here's to hoping the smart folks figure out a way to make this work if it breaks.

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Has there been any confirmation that making this mod work on other servers is even possible? I remember reading that it was almost impossible to fix on servers where it no longer works so it may not be "popularity" that's driving it to only work on EU/NA but rather the publisher "allowing it". The only hope I can cling on to is that there is some regional data law that makes it work in EU/NA rather than the publisher.

I am only guessing as the smart folks like UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert may have more knowledge to help level set future expectations of this mod once PA takes over in NA/EU in Feb 2021.

Last edited:

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
A friend tried to get this + Suzu to work and even with Suzu's files alone and the game just freezes on "Now Procesing" on character select, anyone know what to do to get past that? The nudity and such works however.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
A friend tried to get this + Suzu to work and even with Suzu's files alone and the game just freezes on "Now Procesing" on character select, anyone know what to do to get past that? The nudity and such works however.
I can't get past the now processing thing with the mod uninstalled :(

jojoka

Potential Patron
2021 February _ RIP - Black Desert Online nude mod, kashkao is out out and pearl abyss is taking over :(

Tbh I don't understand why are they are against the mod, for me it is more immersive, if i can see the bush between my lahn's legs while she flying. She has only ultra skimpy costumes, why would she put on panties? xd Also not mentioning the most important aspect of the game: tiddie physics.
Anyways this is going to make quiting the game much easier, actually a no brainer, I was playing only, because of the mod. Big thanks again to BlackFireBr and to everyone.

Also I don't know what age rating black desert has, but there is so much gambling in the game that it is easy 18+
(wihtout reasearch you can smoke a thousand buks on making t4 pets, if you choose to go for the rng route, which is is the definition of gambling, since pets are rarely available for free/in game currency and mostly available for real money 10 buks each usually)
Well guess what game features nudity that was not needed since it is an fps, cyberpunk.
And guess what game could use a feature like nudity, but it doesn't, bdo.

I mean yeah on GameZ i heard the beauty album was full of pussy, but what do you expect from a pirate platform where only 1-2 thousand people play (most of them afk, maybe a hundred actually plays) and get bored super quick. I don't understand those devs either, I bet their player count decrased by 10 times, so now 100 players online afk and maybe 10 poeple play. If you are one of the 10 poeple your are better of playing the labservers, it is pretty much the same, or well they definetly work hard on converting the labversion into gameZ.

Orion323

Potential Patron
Out of curiosity, how does PA go about blocking the mod in other regions? Do they perform some kind of check on your paz files every time you log into the game? I actually find myself not really using/viewing the nude part of it lately, but I would be really bummed to not have the unlocked sliders.

Aphrodite

Casual Client
Has there been any confirmation that making this mod work on other servers is even possible? I remember reading that it was almost impossible to fix on servers where it no longer works so it may not be "popularity" that's driving it to only work on EU/NA but rather the publisher "allowing it". The only hope I can cling on to is that there is some regional data law that makes it work in EU/NA rather than the publisher.

I am only guessing as the smart folks like UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert may have more knowledge to help level set future expectations of this mod once PA takes over in NA/EU in Feb 2021.
So I can confirm that yes, you can get it to work on other private servers. At least on one that starts with an "M".

Go through the whole process here:

If you have the auto-update problem where your modded files are automatically "fixed" before you can play: Open the launcher first, and let it download everything. Once the "PLAY" button is lit up, leave the launcher open, and go through the entire process of extracting the mod folders into the Paz folder, customizing and installing, then deleting every trace of the software in its unzipped form - this includes emptying your recycle bin. You don't want the unzipped mod files anywhere on your computer when running the game.

Once this is done, the launcher won't detect the file changes if you just hit "PLAY"

Voila! You can finally see your characters the way you always knew they looked :D

Keep the zipped mod files around in a folder. Apparently anti-cheat software won't detect them unless they're extracted. This is important because if your launcher auto-updates when run, you have to do this process every single time you launch the game. Once you get it down though, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes.

I've only tried it on one server. I'd be happy to know if it works elsewhere.

Good luck!

Artienne Nude 1.png Artienne Nude 2.png Myri Nude Stretch.png

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
So I can confirm that yes, you can get it to work on other private servers. At least on one that starts with an "M".

Go through the whole process here:

If you have the auto-update problem where your modded files are automatically "fixed" before you can play: Open the launcher first, and let it download everything. Once the "PLAY" button is lit up, leave the launcher open, and go through the entire process of extracting the mod folders into the Paz folder, customizing and installing, then deleting every trace of the software in its unzipped form - this includes emptying your recycle bin. You don't want the unzipped mod files anywhere on your computer when running the game.

Once this is done, the launcher won't detect the file changes if you just hit "PLAY"

Voila! You can finally see your characters the way you always knew they looked :D

Keep the zipped mod files around in a folder. Apparently anti-cheat software won't detect them unless they're extracted. This is important because if your launcher auto-updates when run, you have to do this process every single time you launch the game. Once you get it down though, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes.

I've only tried it on one server. I'd be happy to know if it works elsewhere.

Good luck!

View attachment 115695View attachment 115696View attachment 115697

Interesting... does this work on servers where it's "blocked" by chance? Like JP or Korea?

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Interesting... does this work on servers where it's "blocked" by chance? Like JP or Korea?
No haha. In blocked regions(including global lab) will send some sort of file check results to the server and do compare. That is to say, the other side(server) will tell the client "is your meta file modified or not". There is nothing you can do about that. Well, definitely above my level.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Guess i'll need to move to a private server but starting over in BDO sounds like a nightmare. :(

I also don't trust that these private servers will just up and quit when the leadership decides they are bored.

Hyperion

Potential Patron
Hello, I used only the BDOToolkit Installer and Meta Injector, for add a change on body scale (gamecommondata->customization->"numbers") .
It worked very well until the last maintenance, but now my game crash at the character selection. I can't use this mod.
Do you know how can I fix that, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.