Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

Is it possible to omit the shai? I don't use mod on it but placing the partcutdesc.xml file warps the chest ...
If you don't use Shai mods
bandicam 2020-12-02 18-49-36-909.jpg
bandicam 2020-12-02 18-50-49-356.jpg

bandicam 2020-12-02 18-52-10-821.jpg

bandicam 2020-12-02 18-53-23-835.jpg
bandicam 2020-12-02 18-54-23-852.jpg

bandicam 2020-12-02 18-54-52-566.jpg

bandicam 2020-12-02 18-55-40-345.jpg

Marzyx

Potential Patron
Hi
BDO wurde neu gepatcht und startet nun nicht mehr .
was ist zu tun ?
glaube man brauch neue resorreples version

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Hi
BDO wurde neu gepatcht und startet nun nicht mehr .
was ist zu tun ?
glaube man brauch neue resorreples version

Also bei mir läuft alles einwandfrei.
Aber du hast Recht, der Mod und auch die ganzen ModTools bräuchten eigentlich schon seit längerem ein ziemlich fettes Update.
Wird aber nicht passieren da der Mod ausser bei uns (EU), in allen Regionen in denen PA nicht nur als Developer sondern auch als Publisher fungiert, also ME, JP, KR, RU gesperrt wurde.
Ja, auch bei den privaten Servern.

jojoka

Potential Patron
hello does not work on gamesBDZ
I don't remember when was the last time I play gamezbd, but if i remember correctly the problem there is that when you log in the launcher it check the meta file and re-downloads it , so you have to log in, but before launching the game you open meta injector and let it do its thing.
So you can set up everything in resorepless, open launcher log in, open meta injector and run it, play, enjoy.

Edit:
nevermind i just did my research on the thread, as i see the owner of gamezbd didn't like that the beauty album is full of pussy xD such a shame, 'gameZ' experience xddd I mean we all know kakao are not saint, but at least the mod works on their server,
and lets be honest we all know this mod is kinda the point of the game, not using it always, but definitely most of the time with only a few subtle edits.
Hell if the game was officially supporting something like this I would buy in, not worrying about that I'm surrounded by pervs xD

Last edited:

jojoka

Potential Patron
Also I want to ask that I wanna remove the black shudad armor on Lahn, I Just remove all? Why it say variation 3 and 4?
The other question is that 3d doesnt work on lahn alright, in the other thread i found that Suzu has this body mod and also a transparent awaken costume too, can I use that with resorepless? and how? I mean i was trying to figure it out on how to do it the otherway, wihtout resorpless, but when i saw that i have to look in that file edit that, know the the name of this file... got confsued and just gave up

jojoka

Potential Patron
Alright I figured it out. On Suzu's thread link to the tutorial part is written with the smallest font possible and I always overlooked.
So I didn't like :3 tits too small ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Any other way to make lahn 3d? Idk maybe use valks 3d body on lahn or any other class? How can I try that?
(thought of valk as example since the bush option applied the same for the 2 class in resorepless)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Great to see this mode is still working on NA/EU.

Looking for help with this... (attachment)

Every shai armor does this.
* Underwear works normally.
* Using base resorepless textures + Guardian and Shai from Suzu's New Nude Model.
* All other classes work fine.

I guess I'm missing a PAC or DDS file, or have one from Suzu in the wrong location. If someone could let me know which file and where to drop it, that would be hot. I don't care if the texture is nude or underoos. Either works, I don't play shai. It's just annoying to see.

Thanks

sh1.PNG

Benisuzume

Potential Patron
All of the BDO mods I've been using.
I don't use resorepless. I use only Meta injector.
Please refer to the file structure, textures used, pac, etc.
You can use it as it is.

This is a really big list! I just got into modding so this is great! Thanksies! Seems like most of the mods are NSFW though! What's the easiest way to pick and choose which outfits I want to mod and which ones I don't from your list? Right now I'm poking around texture and model files and trying to find the mods that I like, through a whole lot of searching. I might just try deleting the stuff I don't want before re-injecting. Would appreciate the help if there's an easier way!

The Goal would be to remove the Shai stuff, and the NPC stuff. I want to keep the modded sliders and nudity if you remove underwear, and maybe one nude underwear mod, and mod a few outfits. xD

Edit: I kinda just used Resorepless and then copied the texture edits I liked in after! I'll see if that works!

Last edited:

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
Suzu, can you bind the body texture to a specific suit? So that when you put on the suit, the edited body texture does not crawl through the suit

Безымянный.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
My partcutdesc.xml adds a line called "mod" for each part.
If you want the body to clip from the costume the character is wearing, add the number of the pac file assigned to the costume to each part of the partcutdesc.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
RIP looks like Kakeo is no longer publishing for NA/EU which means this mod is probably a gonner. Wasn’t ready to quit BDO but I guess it’s time!

sieldu

Potential Patron
RIP looks like Kakeo is no longer publishing for NA/EU which means this mod is probably a gonner. Wasn’t ready to quit BDO but I guess it’s time!
would be a real shame ... maybe we can ask them to allow the nude mod to live under strict rules

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.