Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

Patax2

Potential Patron
now this is new lol

the settings are not dynamic; they don't give you an option in game to take off select pieces of clothing/armor, they only determine which will be removed from being displayed as textures

I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix that bug, except for trying to use different settings of the mod..

branquias

Potential Patron
Yes i'll try other settings, many thanks!!!

I conclude that there are two options: or nude all the time, or dress al the time? Is it?

When your're using the mod, all players can see it? Or just the user? Could be banned for going freely nude around the world?

Patax2

Potential Patron
you're only modding your own files, so only you can see it. but make sure to not post/publish any nude stuff in game or nude stuff on social media with your account details traceable.
And the mod takes off the clothing that you specify in the settings :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A present for modelers who are trying to modify the 3D model of BDO
It is a pubic model that I made before.
I will give you.
7v9DZK6.png

The approximate alignment is done.
Please make fine adjustments yourself.
UV may need to be cut to match
JByBx6P.png

The clitoris, vagina, and rectum are grouped on the right.
Please paste a color like that on the texture.
Y7HUwTO.png

Rough alignment completed
SSk7vwu.png

I also paint the vertex color according to the game.

By the way, the vertex color of the black desert character is
It is used for body cut, that is, part cut area division.

Attachments

Genital_area.zip
68 KB · Views: 150

ncplay91

Potential Patron
First off, the mod seems to only be working reliably at the NA/EU and GamezBD servers because all others changed their AntiCheat software in a way that makes it double down on any modified files. So if you are from a different server than those, this might already be the cause.
-----
Before making another attempt at installing the mod you should vanilla your game. Use the "restore backup" option in meta injector and if you made a backup of the unmodded pad00000.meta file, simply delete the one that's currently there and replace it with the original. (if not, delete it and run the launcher to let it download a new one. might take several minutes because the launcher will do a complete integrity check.)
During the installation process in meta injector make sure you select the "keep file and folder structures" option instead of "let the program decide" (resorples installer's message to do it the other way round is not up to date anymore). Once you're done installing use the "prevent file-recheck" option in the injector (I'm not 100% sure it still does something, but I do it after every installation and haven't run into your issue yet so... :D)

The warning in the header is not necessarily a sign of you doing something wrong, it's just another symptom of the outdated-but-still-kinda-working state of the mod and modding tools and can be disregarded :)
Do you notice your storage capacity rapidly drop because of applying this mod..? (in my case 500MB a day and unrestorable)

Yoshi3

Potential Patron

Thank you! i liked it, but when i use on my character the body looks lighter than the head, how can i fix it? :(

Last edited:

Mint

Potential Patron
hey, could someone told me how to use the bodyslider, i mean how know wich file link to each character ? For example if i only want the Guardian newnude body and keep the other as vanilla. Thx.

atemp2000

Potential Patron
Unless I'm mistaken Guardian isn't really implemented (so she gets the barbie doll look). However, in the menus there is an option to pick which classes are affected and that's where you would set it (but once again, Guardian is not supported).

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Why does it work for me, but it doesn’t, I don’t understand?
Maybe he doesn’t save the texture for the Dark Knight?
Y Yoshi3 use only pdw_00_nude_0001 dk
it happened because i put the witch skin instead the dark knight one, it causes the head look darker than de body, do you are using a special skin for the head?

photo here:
err.png

Last edited:

Camille

Potential Patron
how do I get this to work now? It's always catching and crashing my game. based off of what I have read.. it no longer works, is this correct?

can someone give me instructions how to add the mod now in 2020 for it to work please?

futanarilvr

Potential Patron
Hello, I have a question, I was able to put a futa mod, but it seems that there are no stockings, is it possible to add stockings to a futa model(ranger)?
Thanks!

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone else have the issue that helmets never display with the mod installed? I don't turn them off in customization even and I can't get them to display at all in-game. In character creation I can't move or modify hair at all, you can adjust the sliders but you don't visually see the hair move or adjust with it. Any ideas? Also can anyone tell me how I can fix Tamer so she is nude in-game and not just in character creation?

Edit: Also I have this customized outfit for Stella costume.. see link below.

But every time I try to install it with meta injector it fails to patch. I've extracted all files to PAZ>Files_to_Patch folder like it says to do but it never works. I guess I need to know where to actually put the files since it isn't doing it automatically.

Last edited:

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor

Yeah I managed to get the mod you sent me working but I had to manually move the last two files into the folders they needed to go to. If I just dropped them in file_to_patch it kept failing. When I copied just the folders with the paz files and manually followed the file path character>model>etc etc and dropped them in there it worked. But a lot of custom files or files to repair issues don't come with a laid out path. Just dropping the files into files_to_patch never seems to work when I try to inject them. See my post above, Stella Costume, it just provides me with the files and no path to where they go. If I drop them in files_to_patch and inject they all come back failed. I used (recommended) keep file structures in files to patch. Should I be using "let the program decide where they go"? I haven't tried it because there is a warning saying it does not work very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.