Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

branquias

Potential Patron
I have a doubt. Using this mod, is a ban cause for BDO developpers?
If yes, is there any real chance to be discovered by them of using resorepless?

Many thanks

Camille

Potential Patron
since the last update (like 6/3/2020) The mod hasn't worked at all for me. It's constantly being discovered and/or crashing my game. Even after following the instructions in the forums here multiple times. anyone else have this issue or know of a way to fix?

Update: It also continues to scan and re-patch the game every time I try to run the mod. FYI

I am using the metainjector with this mod and have had no problems with it, many thanks to all the modders for their awesome work in this mod.
I have just a small issue, for the Kibelius outfit (with wings), I cant get the wings to show. I suspect it had to do with the textures. Does anyone know what files I need for the wings in the Kibelis outfit to appear?
Hi can you tell me what you did to make it work please?

No matter what I do, it always shows that I have a corrupted file. And forces my game to re-patch. as of 6/3/2020 the mod doesn't work
Only way to be able to play the game is to remove the mod files and not use the mod

atemp2000

Potential Patron
No matter what I do, it always shows that I have a corrupted file. And forces my game to re-patch. as of 6/3/2020 the mod doesn't work
Only way to be able to play the game is to remove the mod files and not use the mod

Which servers do you play on? The mod doesn't work in many different areas.

Bxb1Shot

Potential Patron
It doesn't work since wednesday's patch.
My game used to crash on startup with the mod installed. To fix this I deleted the PAZ folder and then used the launcher to repair the game. After the game was repaired I installed the mod again and everything is like new

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
What most Resorepless users don't understand is the folder structure.
The Meta Injector has only one folder to patch.
That is the files_to_patch folder.

...\BlackDesertOnline\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

mod1.jpg

I place the files here where I am told to place them. But every time I run metainjector with custom outfit mods like this one in files_to_patch folder it comes back at the end and says they failed to patch? This is custom stella costume, but I have tried others as well. I don't understand. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Bxb1Shot

Potential Patron
is there a way to get the Lahn body to be 3d? I enabled it but for some reason the Lahn is excluded from the option.

Pequas

Potential Patron
doing the steps works correctly for me. only that in the Guardian skin it does not have textures of genitals and nipples is normal or where can I find the textures?
2020-06-05_522176681.JPG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 106688

I place the files here where I am told to place them. But every time I run metainjector with custom outfit mods like this one in files_to_patch folder it comes back at the end and says they failed to patch? This is custom stella costume, but I have tried others as well. I don't understand. What am I doing wrong?
The answer is simple.
You are wrong as far as the screenshots look.
Do you understand the file structure of Microsoft Windows 10 ?

....\BlackDesertOnline\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

Can't understand this configuration?
I don't know how to write any more.
sorry

Last edited:

connerpalm

Potential Patron
The answer is simple.

sorry
Suzu does you mod work on sea server

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
The answer is simple.

sorry

thank you! i did not know the file structure needs to be files_to_keep > character > texture .... the file i downloaded did not have the structure in it, just the files. I did not understand where to put them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.