Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Patax2

Potential Patron
If I may, I'd rather ask for the lod0, lod1 and lod2 .dae files for mystic and lahn since they are still un-pactool-able for me
Edit: I meant in terms of files, I greatly appreciate your help, fixing my broken file for me even though you don't even play bdo anymore is going above and beyond already

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you very much for your help! But since I tried to modify pretty much all of the classes, could you explain to me what the issue was and how I can fix it myself? Don't want to bug you with another 8 files x)
Hd5xKNf.png

Your file still has a broken bone structure when I load it in Blender.
When importing a black desert dae file with import first
Import settings are required. Click the gear icon to set.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If I may, I'd rather ask for the lod0, lod1 and lod2 .dae files for mystic and lahn since they are still un-pactool-able for me
Edit: I meant in terms of files, I greatly appreciate your help, fixing my broken file for me even though you don't even play bdo anymore is going above and beyond already
All character files except Guardian.
Mesh is default

Attachments

collada1.4.1.zip
19.6 MB · Views: 154

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
All character files except Guardian.
Mesh is default
By the way, lod1 and lod2 are how the character looks depending on the depth of field.
A mesh model of lod1 is visible about 2 meters away.
You can see the lod2 mesh if you are more than 10 meters away.

Patax2

Potential Patron
By the way, lod1 and lod2 are how the character looks depending on the depth of field.
A mesh model of lod1 is visible about 2 meters away.
You can see the lod2 mesh if you are more than 10 meters away.
I needed them more for the sake of repacking into the .pac and not so much for doing anything to them. Or will I run into the same issues when I try to reconvert them to .pac files as with extracting the dae files due to the version mismatch?

Could you tell me which settings I need to make for the proper import in blender?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For a long time I have a problem, I installed the files from the NPC adult. There are no hands for this woman and the body for Shai on Eilat.
Can anyone know what these files are, please share?
7yCYfhE.png

This is the NPC in your problem.
nhw_adult_0001_nude_0001_mesh05_lod0.dae
Did you import the wrong mesh number?

Since the mesh number starts from 00
1 is 00, 2 is 01, 3 is 02, and so on.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I needed them more for the sake of repacking into the .pac and not so much for doing anything to them. Or will I run into the same issues when I try to reconvert them to .pac files as with extracting the dae files due to the version mismatch?

Could you tell me which settings I need to make for the proper import in blender?

ncplay91

Potential Patron
Do you guys experiencing your PC is slowly breaking down by using this mod?
Not only my SSD capacity drains like crazy (around 500MB a day) I also experience critical memory error on some other games too..
Anyone experience this too..? But when I install a fresh copy of windows then play without using the mod, I don't see the aforementioned problems occur
is there a way we can apply the mod safely without having these issues..?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
wBBmEg3.png

Blender import settings

Pay attention to the scale.
For example, when merging nude models or parts of other games
Many game models are extracted with the ninja ripper tool.
In that case, the scale is 100 cm.
The Black Desert is modeled in 3ds Max, so their scale is 1 inch.
Be sure to freeze the transform before merging.
Otherwise, the bone will break.

Patax2

Potential Patron
damn, so many things to watch out for. I never would have known! I guess I'll have to start from scratch but this is a big help! many thanks :)

branquias

Potential Patron
Firstly I wish to give my congratulationes to all modders here, that are making real art, in my opinion.

I got a problem. I have tried four times, but i can't get resorepless working in the game. I have download:

- BDO Toolkit
- Resorepless
-Metalinjector

Then, i've followed step by step the instructions in the first page of this thread. That means:

-Extract Everything in PAZ folder of BDO game

- Run BDO Toolkit
- Run resorepless
- I made my choices and options, then run installation
- Then, automatically run Metainjector

Here, from the begging, there's a warning message in yellow, indicating that some files could not be in the right path (this is what i don't understand, I've just follow the steps, and i don' know if i have to do anything further that i'm missimg)

- After that, metainjector runs and the process is finished.
- I Move all mods "" .exe files to another place, out of BDO (One doubt: Should do I move also all the folders created by the mod inside BDO?)

- I go to steam, and run BDO.
- The game ir's runing until came to the server list choosing menu. When I choose any server, the screen goes to black, and some seconds after, crashes and closes.

Four times i've tried four times this is my result. Deos anyone know what I'm missing or making bad?

Thanks

1590825205007.png

Last edited:

Patax2

Potential Patron
First off, the mod seems to only be working reliably at the NA/EU and GamezBD servers because all others changed their AntiCheat software in a way that makes it double down on any modified files. So if you are from a different server than those, this might already be the cause.
-----
Before making another attempt at installing the mod you should vanilla your game. Use the "restore backup" option in meta injector and if you made a backup of the unmodded pad00000.meta file, simply delete the one that's currently there and replace it with the original. (if not, delete it and run the launcher to let it download a new one. might take several minutes because the launcher will do a complete integrity check.)
During the installation process in meta injector make sure you select the "keep file and folder structures" option instead of "let the program decide" (resorples installer's message to do it the other way round is not up to date anymore). Once you're done installing use the "prevent file-recheck" option in the injector (I'm not 100% sure it still does something, but I do it after every installation and haven't run into your issue yet so... :D)

The warning in the header is not necessarily a sign of you doing something wrong, it's just another symptom of the outdated-but-still-kinda-working state of the mod and modding tools and can be disregarded :)

branquias

Potential Patron
First off, the mod seems to only be working reliably at the NA/EU and GamezBD servers because all others changed their AntiCheat software in a way that makes it double down on any modified files. So if you are from a different server than those, this might already be the cause.
-----
Before making another attempt at installing the mod you should vanilla your game. Use the "restore backup" option in meta injector and if you made a backup of the unmodded pad00000.meta file, simply delete the one that's currently there and replace it with the original. (if not, delete it and run the launcher to let it download a new one. might take several minutes because the launcher will do a complete integrity check.)
During the installation process in meta injector make sure you select the "keep file and folder structures" option instead of "let the program decide" (resorples installer's message to do it the other way round is not up to date anymore). Once you're done installing use the "prevent file-recheck" option in the injector (I'm not 100% sure it still does something, but I do it after every installation and haven't run into your issue yet so... :D)

The warning in the header is not necessarily a sign of you doing something wrong, it's just another symptom of the outdated-but-still-kinda-working state of the mod and modding tools and can be disregarded :)

Many Thanks for all Patax2.
I live in Europe.
Yes . After every attemp I have tried, I have cleaned the game, by restoring back up, and even runnimg the game to check it was working perfectly to play. And it was all the times. Then I restarted all this process to get the mod into the game four times.

As you said, during installation process in meta injector the mod presents the two options: "keep file and folder structures" and "let the program decide", but I can't choose between them, because the first one is in red and the second in green and preceded by an arrow. And it seems to me that I can't choose between them, because the interface said: "Press any key to continue", and when I press "up arrow", to change my choice, the program run, and I suppose it's doing by the second option: "let the program decide". It is just a speculation.

Don't know if the interface of everybody shows the same colours: red (keep file and folder structure) green (let the program decide) and if the arrow it's behind this second options.

Many thanks again. I would like so much to have this mod working on.

1590838228371.png

EDIT 1- okey. I was wrong. After this menu, you can chooose between the two options, in the first interface menu of Meta Injector. So I am keeping file and folder structure. I-mo gonna try again, and i'll tell you.

I suppose now I got everyting okey. Which steps, one by one, should make now?

- Move all exe mod files from paz game folder to another place?
- Move all folders created by the mod from paz game folder to another place?
-Anything else?

I suppose i'm very near of it, but i don't know how much.

Many thanks

EDIT 2: I have tried for the fifth time. Just all the steps as I described in my post, and following Patax2 suggerences and it doesn't work for me. The game goes to black, crashes and closes. Don' know what to do. Any idea?

Last edited:

Patax2

Potential Patron
resorples installer just gives you the outdated instruction. After doing "press any key to continue" a new program starts, that's the meta injector.
It should look like this:
meta1.png

select "run injector" and in the following menu make sure the green arrow cursor is set in front of this option:
meta2.jpg

hit enter and let the injector do its thing. after the installation is complete you should be back in the menu from the first picture. Select option 5 and hit enter again. after that you can close the application through "exit" and delete it from your pc. Wait a few minutes after emptying the trashcan and launch your game.

Should be working fine after that :)

branquias

Potential Patron
resorples installer just gives you the outdated instruction. After doing "press any key to continue" a new program starts, that's the meta injector.
It should look like this:

select "run injector" and in the following menu make sure the green arrow cursor is set in front of this option:

hit enter and let the injector do its thing. after the installation is complete you should be back in the menu from the first picture. Select option 5 and hit enter again. after that you can close the application through "exit" and delete it from your pc. Wait a few minutes after emptying the trashcan and launch your game.

Should be working fine after that :)

Yessss!!! Patax2, it is working!!!!! Many thanks!!! And thanks to all modders and people who worked this project.

Now my character it's nude all the time. Is there any possibility of switching nudism on and off??

Thanks again, Patax2

:)

EDIT: I've supposed there were something wrong with my options in resorepless menu, because I've change them the first time I entered, so I changed these options: "Keep All" for all armors, gloves, shoes, etc... except for the underwear. I thought that in that way I could switch on and off nudism, by putting on my underwear , but something were wrong:

20200530151905_1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.