Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Yeah I managed to get the mod you sent me working but I had to manually move the last two files into the folders they needed to go to. If I just dropped them in file_to_patch it kept failing. When I copied just the folders with the paz files and manually followed the file path character>model>etc etc and dropped them in there it worked. But a lot of custom files or files to repair issues don't come with a laid out path. Just dropping the files into files_to_patch never seems to work when I try to inject them. See my post above, Stella Costume, it just provides me with the files and no path to where they go. If I drop them in files_to_patch and inject they all come back failed. I used (recommended) keep file structures in files to patch. Should I be using "let the program decide where they go"? I haven't tried it because there is a warning saying it does not work very well.
I wrote the way, you did not understand, I recorded the video, you did not understand, I do not know what else is needed, turn on the logic.

Bxb1Shot

Potential Patron
As of the new patch that happened today in NA, I cannot get this mod to work. As soon as I launch the game from the launcher, it crashes. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

atemp2000

Potential Patron
I can confirm that the mods works for me post patch; also on NA server. I always reinstall the mod after every patch (cause I don't bother to uninstall it before the update, and the game notices all the "corrupted" files).

Bxb1Shot

Potential Patron
I did try to reinstall it using the very same method I did to install it the first time, which was about a week ago. I bet I just need to restart my computer or something. Thanks for confirming that it works though!

leisharoon

Potential Patron
As of the new patch that happened today in NA, I cannot get this mod to work. As soon as I launch the game from the launcher, it crashes. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
I did, but I solved it
Here's what worked for me:
*backup any files you want to keep before you do anything, for me, I only backup all my texture files and I have to do all settings in resorpless again)
1. Restore using Meta
2. Restore using Resorpless
3. Uninstall BDO Toolkit
The steps above are all done in the software
3.Delete everything that's included in these zips file (folders and everything)
4. Run verify local game cache on steam and let the steam download missing files
5. open the launcher but don't start the game
6. install everything like before (include running CCleaner in the end)
7. Run the game (If the game does launch but crashed during some point (like you actually see the start/setting/quit menu and anytime after that you, but crash to desktop with a window saying error, it's normal and would only happen once or twice, after that, there'll be no Crash-to-Desktop and the error window will never popup again)

*At some point after everything's done, steam did an update on black desert and downloaded about 50mb of files, but it did not change anything to me

Last edited:

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
I wrote the way, you did not understand, I recorded the video, you did not understand, I do not know what else is needed, turn on the logic.

I got your mod working... I said that. My issue is other mods do not have file path setup like yours did. I don't know where to insert the files.

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Here (Shout out to Kitty Ears for the fix)
thank you so much :D it worked well, but the problem persist (less noticeable), i need another fix?
sadaso.png

Last edited:

atemp2000

Potential Patron
I've read that it should be possible to somehow get the guardian to work. Has anyone that managed to get the guardian to work explain the steps to me? I'm guessing there are some files I need to manually copy and rename (before running the injector), but I don't know what.

Regardless, I'm pretty happy with how this mod works, so kudos to all that worked on it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thank you so much :D it worked well, but the problem persist (less noticeable), i need another fix?View attachment 106604
If you use the witch's body skin for the Dark Knight, you will of course need to change the head skin as well.
However, the texture of the head does not fit just by renaming.
I'll give you my fix.
Please put in the texture folder
It is unconfirmed whether it fits.

Attachments

DK_Headskin_for_Witch-Bodyskin.zip
2.3 MB · Views: 128

emanwel

Potential Patron
I am using the metainjector with this mod and have had no problems with it, many thanks to all the modders for their awesome work in this mod.
I have just a small issue, for the Kibelius outfit (with wings), I cant get the wings to show. I suspect it had to do with the textures. Does anyone know what files I need for the wings in the Kibelis outfit to appear?

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
If you use the witch's body skin for the Dark Knight, you will of course need to change the head skin as well.
However, the texture of the head does not fit just by renaming.
I'll give you my fix.
Please put in the texture folder
It is unconfirmed whether it fits.
thanks for the fix, i installed it, but the skin on the face dont change, i put in texture folder, it need to be place in another folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thanks for the fix, i installed it, but the skin on the face dont change, i put in texture folder, it need to be place in another folder?
What most Resorepless users don't understand is the folder structure.
The Meta Injector has only one folder to patch.
That is the files_to_patch folder.

...\BlackDesertOnline\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
What most Resorepless users don't understand is the folder structure.
The Meta Injector has only one folder to patch.
That is the files_to_patch folder.

...\BlackDesertOnline\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\
oh, sorry i was placing in BlackDesertOnline\Paz\patcher_resources\texture
thank you my friend :D
solved!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.