Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Koryu

Potential Patron
Hi folks!

So, I'm getting back into this after a year or so away. I had this working like a charm, and now have forgotten everything... so naturally I'm smart enough to be dangerous...but dumb enough not to make it work totally (I mean, it works as advertised... I'm trying to modify it, which is where things are going wrong)... I've installed everything and I'm working on putting in a couple of Suzu's modified pac files as well as trying my own textures out for a change here... (Which, provided I figure this stuff out, I'll share, I have the .dds converter on PS and I know the rule for saving file types... or rather I THINK I remember... remains to be seen...). I think I've gotten it that Metainjector no longer works to just dump everything in the "root" directory (That being the "files_to_patch" directory) and hope everything goes in the right place anymore... That's the way it used to work... but I'm guessing Resorepless now has leveled up and is pretty awesome about figuring stuff out (Which is great!), but it means textures need to be in the right spot and so do pac files...?

Which brings me to my question: I'm not seeing the base nude geometry files in the resorepless directory for the pac files. I'm seeing all of the clothing files, but not where I should place the original ???_00_nude_00_01.pac location. Do they just go in the ?_p?m directory root and metainjector will do the right thing?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Hi folks!

So, I'm getting back into this after a year or so away. I had this working like a charm, and now have forgotten everything... so naturally I'm smart enough to be dangerous...but dumb enough not to make it work totally (I mean, it works as advertised... I'm trying to modify it, which is where things are going wrong)... I've installed everything and I'm working on putting in a couple of Suzu's modified pac files as well as trying my own textures out for a change here... (Which, provided I figure this stuff out, I'll share, I have the .dds converter on PS and I know the rule for saving file types... or rather I THINK I remember... remains to be seen...). I think I've gotten it that Metainjector no longer works to just dump everything in the "root" directory (That being the "files_to_patch" directory) and hope everything goes in the right place anymore... That's the way it used to work... but I'm guessing Resorepless now has leveled up and is pretty awesome about figuring stuff out (Which is great!), but it means textures need to be in the right spot and so do pac files...?

Which brings me to my question: I'm not seeing the base nude geometry files in the resorepless directory for the pac files. I'm seeing all of the clothing files, but not where I should place the original ???_00_nude_00_01.pac location. Do they just go in the ?_p?m directory root and metainjector will do the right thing?
files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/3_pew/nude/pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac

i guess you´ll know what to do for other classes

Also you are wrong, metainjector works, resorepless works only with metainjector. So you need to run resorepless, then metainjector. Also the .resorepless folder gets deleted everytime you run resorepleess. so your shit should be out of that folder.

So you have .resorepless and character folders on files_to_patch

Koryu

Potential Patron
Thanks! Erm... and I apologize if I ruffled any feathers there, my friend :) I just misspoke. I gathered that metainjector is being used (It says so when you run Resorepless), and works just fine. Just that a year ago, you piled everything in the main directory and now you have to make sure it's all sorted out before you fire it off. Now everything is all nice and sorted out in separate folders which looks great!

Anyway, off to work! Thanks! :)

Macelroy34

Potential Patron
(A bit of a repost but I still haen't had any luck with this issue... also haven't really touched the game since the Lahn/Ran update so...)

So, after the Lahn update, every time I run Resorepless it stops and closes when it gets to:

Copying: patcher_resources\texture\censorship_removal_files\pdw_00_cloak_0002_dec.dds
to: files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\pdw_00_cloak_002_dec.dds 1 file(s) copied.
Tried deleting the file, copying over it, casting spells, cursing it, but still will not get past it.

Using Resorepless 3.6f
Meta Injector 1.4 (though haven't used it so it hasn't touched any files)
BDO Toolkit 1.3.0

Also, when I tried to look through armors through Resorepless menus, and got to Lahn, ->Cloaks, it closed the program.

Any help and/or suggestions would be much appreciated,

Thanks

HaoHongLang

Potential Patron
Can i ask you...
Does this patch work on the new official Russian server?
And if it works, is it necessary to use "Restore N' Patch"?

B

bacsidoyeonie

Anybody can help me?
i can't find Beginner Serendian Soldier Male
i can find female but male i cant find it
please help

Abaddon866

Potential Patron
Anyone here have any idea how to make this work on Gamez bdo? Every time i install it, the game says it can't find the game folder and does a full check. Any help would be much appreciated.

G

Gamer511

Ive been using this on GamezBD for a bit now. But as of the other day, it resets every single time. As in, every time I open the gamezbd launcher, the patch resets. If I apply it with the launcher open, then it works as intended. But once I exit the game and launcher, everything is reset back to normal stuff. It doesn't look like the game is file checking, but it acts like it is, by the fact the textures change back to normal. I've used the "prevent file check" in the injector, but no luck. Could anyone help out with this?

Abaddon866

Potential Patron
Well at least I'm not the only one. I will try to open the launcher and apply the patch then open game and see if that works. I mean if so, not a huge deal, just takes 20-30 minutes every time you want to start the game.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Ive been using this on GamezBD for a bit now. But as of the other day, it resets every single time. As in, every time I open the gamezbd launcher, the patch resets. If I apply it with the launcher open, then it works as intended. But once I exit the game and launcher, everything is reset back to normal stuff. It doesn't look like the game is file checking, but it acts like it is, by the fact the textures change back to normal. I've used the "prevent file check" in the injector, but no luck. Could anyone help out with this?
Well at least I'm not the only one. I will try to open the launcher and apply the patch then open game and see if that works. I mean if so, not a huge deal, just takes 20-30 minutes every time you want to start the game.
I don't play there but connecting the dots my suggestion is:
1. Start the launcher and have it update as intended.
2. Go into BDO/Paz folder and make a copy of pad0000,meta somewhere (my suggestion is to make sub folder "original")
3. Apply the mod with resorepless/meta injector
4. Go into BDO/Paz folder and make copy of pad0000.meta somewhere ( suggestion : "modded" sub folder)
5. Start the game.
6. Quit the game.
7. Restore pad0000.meta from "original" folder to BDO/paz.
8. Start Launcher
9. Copy pad0000.meta from "modded" folder to BDO/paz.
10. Start Game.

1-5 is for the first start after that you only need to do steps 7-10. Whole procedure needs to be repeated after updates, or when you make changes to the modded files.

K

KaizerIvan

Excuse me Blackfire, I have done all you've instructed but somehow my character (Mystic) Still has her clothes intact, am I missed something?
And is this work with SEA version?

Abaddon866

Potential Patron
I don't play there but connecting the dots my suggestion is:
1. Start the launcher and have it update as intended.
2. Go into BDO/Paz folder and make a copy of pad0000,meta somewhere (my suggestion is to make sub folder "original")
3. Apply the mod with resorepless/meta injector
4. Go into BDO/Paz folder and make copy of pad0000.meta somewhere ( suggestion : "modded" sub folder)
5. Start the game.
6. Quit the game.
7. Restore pad0000.meta from "original" folder to BDO/paz.
8. Start Launcher
9. Copy pad0000.meta from "modded" folder to BDO/paz.
10. Start Game.

1-5 is for the first start after that you only need to do steps 7-10. Whole procedure needs to be repeated after updates, or when you make changes to the modded files.

I tried this method just a bit ago with no luck. It's doing the file check deal again.

I got further than before though, when I did steps 1-5 I got it to launch the game instead of it saying it couldn't find the path and doing a file check. It launched, but on the first screen it said a file is corrupted and is going to close and check files. So at least something changed. I'm almost to the point of doing a complete uninstall of everything and starting over from scratch.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep messing with it until I get it to work.

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

i have a little problem (which i didn't have with 1.2 version of resorepless...):

the problem is in the screenshot.

Do u have any idea why it is almost invisible?

For more info:

resorepless version used: 3.4b
restore n' patch version used: 1.2.1
bdotoolkit: 1.3.0
meta injector: 1.4.0 (but i don't create texture files or something like that so i don't care...)

client region: EU
client version: 969

I follow all the steps in the instructions and started the game with restore n' patch file (as said in the instructions) but doesn't solve the issue :(

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    754.5 KB · Views: 197

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

i have a little problem (which i didn't have with 1.2 version of resorepless...):

the problem is in the screenshot.

Do u have any idea why it is almost invisible?

For more info:

resorepless version used: 3.4b
restore n' patch version used: 1.2.1
bdotoolkit: 1.3.0
meta injector: 1.4.0 (but i don't create texture files or something like that so i don't care...)

client region: EU
client version: 969

I follow all the steps in the instructions and started the game with restore n' patch file (as said in the instructions) but doesn't solve the issue :(

OK FIXED IT!

1. I don't know why but when i downloaded resorepless (3 days ago) it was 3.4b version. Today i redownlaoded it and it was 3.6f...
2. OK, u NEED meta injector (i thought wrong then...) to patch the modified files to the game (right?)

Anyway...now it works ^^

iSaint9

Potential Patron
I tried this method just a bit ago with no luck. It's doing the file check deal again.

I got further than before though, when I did steps 1-5 I got it to launch the game instead of it saying it couldn't find the path and doing a file check. It launched, but on the first screen it said a file is corrupted and is going to close and check files. So at least something changed. I'm almost to the point of doing a complete uninstall of everything and starting over from scratch.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep messing with it until I get it to work.

If it says "File is corrupted" close Meta Injector and let the game patch itself. Launch the game and then close it. After the game is closed and you're back at the launcher, launch Meta Injector and patch the game. It worked for me every time.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
The default underwear texture used at character makeup is the last number 0000
The default underwear texture used in the game is 0001
0001 on tamer does nothing apparently or i'm just confused i actually fixed mine by copying pbw_00_uw_0001 and renaming it to pbw_00_uw_0000 (for tamer In-game not F3/J menus) but leaving the dec still pbw_00_uw_0001_dec though every other character is still 0001 for in-game

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
0001 on tamer does nothing apparently or i'm just confused i actually fixed mine by copying pbw_00_uw_0001 and renaming it to pbw_00_uw_0000 (for tamer In-game not F3/J menus) but leaving the dec still pbw_00_uw_0001_dec though every other character is still 0001 for in-game
pq3ddCv.png
This is Tamer's underwear texture file and pac file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.