Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

senn2011

Potential Patron
This may have been addressed, however I have not been able to find a solution. I started to get this message today when using Restore and Patch. Can anyone please help me to get this corrected.

**********************************************************************************************************************
* Black Desert Online Restore N' Patch *
**********************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************UNHANDLED EXCEPTION*************************************************
System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt32()
at BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.<Refresh>b__85_0(FileStream stream, BinaryReader br)
at BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<InvokeOnBinaryReader>b__0(BinaryReader br)
at BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.InvokeOnBinaryReader(String file, Action`1 action, FileMode mode)
at BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.InvokeOnBinaryReader(String file, Action`2 action, FileMode mode)
at BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.Refresh(Boolean refill)
at RestoreNPatch.Program.Run()
at RestoreNPatch.Program.Main(String[] args)
Press any key to quit.

Hakon1

Potential Patron
I am having an issue where when you go to change the pubic hairs of vaginas, i am only presented with witch, ranger, tamer, dark night and "other" why am i not seeing every class and how can i fix it?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In the first place, most people are incorrectly placed mod files, so patches can not be applied successfully.

Hakon1

Potential Patron
followed your install guide to the letter, and it works, but when i got to the options page i am only presented with the witch, tamer, dark knight and other as options, for changing vagina style, the other classes do not have individual options, and i don't understand why.

Seobin

Potential Patron
followed your install guide to the letter, and it works, but when i got to the options page i am only presented with the witch, tamer, dark knight and other as options, for changing vagina style, the other classes do not have individual options, and i don't understand why.
Pretty sure the others share the same body, no?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Although it is possible to change the polygon mesh of each character, there is no tool to change the UV link. (UV = texture)
Tamers, rangers, witches, dark knights are the only characters that have unique nude textures. All other characters share the texture of Sorceress.
That is, even if you change the mesh to the extreme, the texture does not match.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Although it is possible to change the polygon mesh of each character, there is no tool to change the UV link. (UV = texture)
Tamers, rangers, witches, dark knights are the only characters that have unique nude textures. All other characters share the texture of Sorceress.
That is, even if you change the mesh to the extreme, the texture does not match.
It is supported by the library, and adding files to the game is supposedly supported (haven't had the time to fully test this), though added textures still turn out invisible so you would have to "steal" an existing texture instead.

Arioh

Potential Patron
Guys (and Gals), can someone help me with minor configuration of that awesome mod?
I have character (male barbarian) with non-default skintone, and i know about skintone mismatch. So here is the question - what options i should choose to just remove underwear from all chars, without slapping cock mesh onto them? (im totally ok with featureless ken-doll groin, ugly underwear bothers me much more)

retracore

Potential Patron
Ok so i got the latest version of BDO tool kit, resorepless and meta injector, has a fix for ranger lower body adjustments been made yet or is that just up in the air still? :/

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hi, how fix it?

Безымянный.png

retracore

Potential Patron
Um quick question after a client update is there anything im am to uninstall and reinstall?

Had this working with GameZ BDO up until patch this morning but now all im getting is file corrupted errors linked to the patched .meta file .... :/

iSaint9

Potential Patron
Um quick question after a client update is there anything im am to uninstall and reinstall?

Had this working with GameZ BDO up until patch this morning but now all im getting is file corrupted errors linked to the patched .meta file .... :/
Don't think GameZ supports nudemod anymore. Been like that for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.