Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey guys I'm having a bit of a missing body parts problem with the new Pavilla Costume. I do use a custom nude body texture instead of the default one so i figure that might be the problem but I have no idea how to fix it. Using suzu's latest partcutdesc and it works perfectly fine with every other classes. Thanks in advance.View attachment 83873
This is a ranger, is not it?
So I fixed it in <CutType Name = "Fish_Hand">

<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 11_Hand / PEW_10_Hand_0016.pac </ File>
<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 11_Hand / PEW_10_Hand_ 0016_dm.pac </ File>
I added these two lines

Arusanix

Potential Patron
This is a ranger, is not it?
So I fixed it in <CutType Name = "Fish_Hand">

<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 11_Hand / PEW_10_Hand_0016.pac </ File>
<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 11_Hand / PEW_10_Hand_ 0016_dm.pac </ File>
I added these two lines
Thank you very much suzu. It works perfectly now.

YoungKai

Content Creator
bdo-pbw-uw.png

While not wearing any gears on my Tamer, the default underwear and arm guard are still there.
It appears removed (nude) from beauty shop, but not in-game.
Does anyone know how to remove them?
Thanks in advance!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 83877
While not wearing any gears on my Tamer, the default underwear and arm guard are still there.
It appears removed (nude) from beauty shop, but not in-game.
Does anyone know how to remove them?
Thanks in advance!
The default underwear texture used at character makeup is the last number 0000
The default underwear texture used in the game is 0001

YoungKai

Content Creator
The default underwear texture used at character makeup is the last number 0000
The default underwear texture used in the game is 0001

Hi Suzu,

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
After patching 0001 I was able to fix the body, but the arm guard is still visible. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Files I'm using:
1. Start with the files from your Backstreet set.
2. Use Resorepless to customize and generate "files_to_patch" according to my choice - basically these are my preferred starter/default underwear. Take these files and overwrite the Backstreet files.
3. Attempted to remove armor "pbw_00_uw_0001" as you've instructed. I used Resorepless' remove armor tool option and it placed pbw_00_uw_0001.pac under "character\model\1_pc\5_pbw\armor\38_underwear"

Attachments

• bdo-pbw-uw.png
    bdo-pbw-uw.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 224

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
After patching 0001 I was able to fix the body, but the arm guard is still visible. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Files I'm using:
1. Start with the files from your Backstreet set.
2. Use Resorepless to customize and generate "files_to_patch" according to my choice - basically these are my preferred starter/default underwear. Take these files and overwrite the Backstreet files.
3. Attempted to remove armor "pbw_00_uw_0001" as you've instructed. I used Resorepless' remove armor tool option and it placed pbw_00_uw_0001.pac under "character\model\1_pc\5_pbw\armor\38_underwear"
It is not in front of pc, so I can not say clearly
Early hands are pbw_ 01 _ hand_0001 or pbw_ 02_hand_ 0001
I think that's how it was.

YoungKai

Content Creator
It is not in front of pc, so I can not say clearly
Early hands are pbw_ 01 _ hand_0001 or pbw_ 02_hand_ 0001
I think that's how it was.

Thanks again for your attention on this, 鈴子様.

I had already patched pbw_02_hand_0001.pac. Just tried patching pbw_01_hand_0001.pac but that didn't work either.

From the Resorepless customization, I did choose to hide weapon. I wonder if that may have caused it or how to fix it. The arm guard still shows even if I do not wear any weapon and sub-weapon.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks again for your attention on this, 鈴子様.

I had already patched pbw_02_hand_0001.pac. Just tried patching pbw_01_hand_0001.pac but that didn't work either.

From the Resorepless customization, I did choose to hide weapon. I wonder if that may have caused it or how to fix it. The arm guard still shows even if I do not wear any weapon and sub-weapon.
For a specific armor, there is a command line to hide in partcutdesc.xml.

Otherwise it seems that you are editing another xml file with resorepless.

YoungKai

Content Creator
For a specific armor, there is a command line to hide in partcutdesc.xml.

Otherwise it seems that you are editing another xml file with resorepless.

I don't see any other XMLs files from Resorepless. It seems it just drops in blank pac files (e.g. pbw_00_nrg_0007_m_in.pac) to hide the weapon.

That arm guard looks like it's from this gear (PBW_03_UB_0002.PAC):

1542335015168.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't see any other XMLs files from Resorepless. It seems it just drops in blank pac files (e.g. pbw_00_nrg_0007_m_in.pac) to hide the weapon.

That arm guard looks like it's from this gear (PBW_03_UB_0002.PAC):

View attachment 83889
Uploaded the texture of the starter and regular armor to my thread. I have modified it, but I think it will be helpful for file names.
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu
It is in the top post

YoungKai

Content Creator
Uploaded the texture of the starter and regular armor to my thread. I have modified it, but I think it will be helpful for file names.
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu
It is in the top post

That was helpful to confirm the file names. If I had the file name incorrect, it wouldn't work in character maker either, right?

Please see below. Both starter and default underwear works in character maker. But in game, with no gears, the arm guard shows up.

1542356692720.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That was helpful to confirm the file names. If I had the file name incorrect, it wouldn't work in character maker either, right?

Please see below. Both starter and default underwear works in character maker. But in game, with no gears, the arm guard shows up.

View attachment 83897
Your armor wears by your Tamer was not a starter armor in the initial BDO
That's why it's an error

The filename of that handwriting is
It is pbw_03_hand_0002.

YoungKai

Content Creator
Your armor wears by your Tamer was not a starter armor in the initial BDO
That's why it's an error

The filename of that handwriting is
It is pbw_03_hand_0002.

I tried restore to default pad00000.meta (no mod), and I still see the same arm guard. Any idea how it got there and to fix it?

1542362400078.png

Last edited:

YoungKai

Content Creator
\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

OOOHHH, I see what you mean now. So the starter set shares hands with Hercules Might (pbw_03_hand_0002). I kept on thinking I wasn't supposed to have those hands for starter.

Your file did the job and made it disappear^^ Thank you so much, and sorry for taking so much time from you, Suzu!
Though it also took away the hands from Hercules Might, I guess I'll just have to live with it. :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
OOOHHH, I see what you mean now. So the starter set shares hands with Hercules Might (pbw_03_hand_0002). I kept on thinking I wasn't supposed to have those hands for starter.

Your file did the job and made it disappear^^ Thank you so much, and sorry for taking so much time from you, Suzu!
Though it also took away the hands from Hercules Might, I guess I'll just have to live with it. :)
You're welcome

kalien

Potential Patron
Hello I was wondering if anyone can tell me what page is the fairy stuff at :wink: I can't seem to find it >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.