Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

nikname99

Potential Patron
0001 on tamer does nothing apparently or i'm just confused i actually fixed mine by copying pbw_00_uw_0001 and renaming it to pbw_00_uw_0000 (for tamer In-game not F3/J menus) but leaving the dec still pbw_00_uw_0001_dec though every other character is still 0001 for in-game
not work for me
2018-12-07_14708982.JPG

nikname99

Potential Patron
Are you installing it or just copying it?
First just copied in Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture
after copied in Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch then run ijector,and get error fail to patch.
hmm..im think i need to speak with google.

InfamousShadow

Potential Patron
so after the latest patch NA the bone modifier doesn't seem to be working, I increase the max size and doesn't work in game. is that just on my end or anyone else getting this issue?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
First just copied in Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture
after copied in Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch then run ijector,and get error fail to patch.
hmm..im think i need to speak with google.
As suzu said
You should put those files here

BlackDesert folder : \Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

not here

\Paz\files_to_patch

S

seagod

Didn't work for me today. After i've done all the changes, the game client fails to run the game and tried to repair corrupted files. What did i do wrong ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Modified Tamer's Underwear all Textures

BlackDesert folder : \Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

This is awesome thankyou, been trying to get Tamer to work with normal resorepless for months with multiple fresh installs and normal resorepless options to no avail.

added these files and totally fixed

jammerg55

Potential Patron
I've followed the instructions 10 times and everytime the launcher rechecks and redownloads all the patched files. Help?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
If you running the private server version of the game, that version isn't supported.

The official version works just fine if you followed the instructions.

jammerg55

Potential Patron
If you running the private server version of the game, that version isn't supported.

The official version works just fine if you followed the instructions.

What private server version? I followed the steps on page 1 and so far after running everything i go and run "Restore N' Patch" as specified then the launcher runs and does the file download again, every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.