Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

P

Peremos

I've got a problem. Solution anyone?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 245

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
What is the difference between 1 and 2 ? New mod player Q Q

View attachment 79568
1 is the one you want to use, but you have to know the file path to everything you patch (Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture for example)

I used to use 2, let the program figure out where everything goes, but started having problems with it after remaster version.
1 is a little more work, but it is the best to use.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
I altered "pbw_00_nude_0001_w.dds" and once upon a time it actually worked by simply dragging and dropping said modified file into the "texture" folder located in the "patcher_resources" folder. It doesn't do that now.

Is there a way to make it work again?

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001_w.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 188

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I altered "pbw_00_nude_0001_w.dds" and once upon a time it actually worked by simply dragging and dropping said modified file into the "texture" folder located in the "patcher_resources" folder. It doesn't do that now.

Is there a way to make it work again?
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

Try placing the texture here as well

aa890524

Potential Patron
1 is the one you want to use, but you have to know the file path to everything you patch (Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture for example)

I used to use 2, let the program figure out where everything goes, but started having problems with it after remaster version.
1 is a little more work, but it is the best to use.
ok Thanks for your help

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

Try placing the texture here as well

Thanks for responding, but sadly there was no visible change.

The intended effect of the file I'm trying to apply is to remove the droplet trails. Just to make sure it wasn't a change to how wet files are read, I tried making a second file that is just a solid semi-transparent green color (included in new attachment) and that as well changed nothing.

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001_w.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 145

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for responding, but sadly there was no visible change.

The intended effect of the file I'm trying to apply is to remove the droplet trails. Just to make sure it wasn't a change to how wet files are read, I tried making a second file that is just a solid semi-transparent green color (included in new attachment) and that as well changed nothing.
I think that the representation of sweat flow was only one in ARGB.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, I'm an idiot. Somehow dropped it into the "patcher_resourcers" folder instead of the "files_to_patch" folder. Unfortunately, nothing changed when I corrected my fubar.

This time I noticed that Resorepless deletes the contents of "files_to_patch" when installing, so I tried dragging and dropping the wet files in once it switched to Meta Injector and that solved the problem.

Z

Z0mbiN3

I've been following the last pages ever since remastered, but haven't really seen an answer. Is there any way to avoid having to reinstall the entire game at every single update / weekly maintenance? I don't remember this being the case before remastered...

Thanks a lot for the whole help around and the mod.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I've been following the last pages ever since remastered, but haven't really seen an answer. Is there any way to avoid having to reinstall the entire game at every single update / weekly maintenance? I don't remember this being the case before remastered...

Thanks a lot for the whole help around and the mod.
Restore your backup via meta injector before every patch. Let game update. Then patch.

Then, if you get a surprise game patch. Exit launcher instantly and repeat the step above.

claydough

Potential Patron
Use restore n patch mod

You launch the game and it does it all automatically
And not all patches require you to remove the mods either and restore n patch will know if it needs to or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.