Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (28 Viewers)

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
After last patch there is issue with sorceress missing body in many outfits. I did not modify those outfits in any way
View attachment 80526
Its not skin texture issue as its loaded properly in kibelius example.

Its most probably issue with partcudesc.xml , i generate it with resorepless . It worked fine before patch also it works as intended for any other class....

I have the same problem with only that class, there is still no solution?

Vars

Potential Patron
It's been awhile since I've been around due to rl but have finally gotten back into BDO and loved using this mod. I currently main a Mystic and am wondering if this works with that class and are there any armor mods for Mystic?
It works with all classes.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
In regards to sorceress missing body in some outfits ....
Using original partcutdesc.xml fixes that ... however all your modified outfits will have holes.

I tried to find error in partcutdesc generated by resorepless but without luck.

What worked - i used original partcutdesc and then replaced some parts with those generated by resorepless.

Manual fix for those that know at least know a bit about partcutdesc.xml
1. Extract original partcutdesc.xml
2. Generate partcutdesc.xml with resorepless. Resorepless puts removed cuts in <!-- ........... -->
example : <!-- <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_10_ub_0008.pac</File> -->
you can also find some dev notes in <!-- .... --> , you look for pac files references as in example
3. In original partcutdesc.xml replace code
<BasicCutType Name="Upperbody">
.............contents...........
</BasicCutType>

with
<CutType Name="Upperbody">
...... contents........
</CutType>

from file generated with resorepless. You want to do it for every "CutType" from resorepless that contains edits <!-- ........ --> , most probably Upperbody, PEW_Upperbody , PHW_Upperbody , Lowebody , Foot
The less your replace the better.

BNG99000

Potential Patron
不好意思請問一下我已經清空paz再讓伺服器重新修復了paz在安裝mod但是魔女只要開啟SSAO一進入戰鬥姿態鏡頭拉近就會下圖這樣有方塊跟皺褶請問如何解決?

Attachments

• 2018-09-24_20546594.JPG
    2018-09-24_20546594.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 488

Elyann

Casual Client
How may I get to run the mod on a private server ?
I'm installing it as I'd be doing fo EU/NA but the "restore & patch" tool obviously picks up the official launcher when started instead of the new server's one.

blur410

Potential Patron
How may I get to run the mod on a private server ?
I'm installing it as I'd be doing fo EU/NA but the "restore & patch" tool obviously picks up the official launcher when started instead of the new server's one.
You technically(though it is not advised nor supported by Undercover Pervert) can run the mod without restore n' patch. It is quite annoying as any and every fresh patch will need a reapplication of the mod but it can work. Maybe try to isolate the problem first and go to him.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
不好意思請問一下我已經清空paz再讓伺服器重新修復了paz在安裝mod但是魔女只要開啟SSAO一進入戰鬥姿態鏡頭拉近就會下圖這樣有方塊跟皺褶請問如何解決?
你提出的問題沒有使用修改過的mods。
由於女巫的獨特姿勢從肋骨向上折疊,結合的皮膚(脊柱1和脊柱2重疊的部分)彎曲並醒來。
然而,最初我在遊戲中穿著衣服並且那部分的皮膚沒有暴露,它只是不起眼。
要修復它,需要修改綁定蒙皮。
但我不會這樣做。 因為導入工具不完整。
是的,這樣做是徒勞的。

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
In regards to sorceress missing body in some outfits ....
Using original partcutdesc.xml fixes that ... however all your modified outfits will have holes.

I tried to find error in partcutdesc generated by resorepless but without luck.

What worked - i used original partcutdesc and then replaced some parts with those generated by resorepless.

Manual fix for those that know at least know a bit about partcutdesc.xml
1. Extract original partcutdesc.xml
2. Generate partcutdesc.xml with resorepless. Resorepless puts removed cuts in <!-- ........... -->
example : <!-- <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_10_ub_0008.pac</File> -->
you can also find some dev notes in <!-- .... --> , you look for pac files references as in example
3. In original partcutdesc.xml replace code
.............contents...........
</BasicCutType>

with
...... contents........
</CutType>

from file generated with resorepless. You want to do it for every "CutType" from resorepless that contains edits <!-- ........ --> , most probably Upperbody, PEW_Upperbody , PHW_Upperbody , Lowebody , Foot
The less your replace the better.

You can not share the file already modified?

I have never modified the files partcutdesc.xml I have no idea how it is done.

skbrave

Vivacious Visitor
STUDENT COSTUME MOD!

Hello there!
since I've been messing around this mod for quite a few weeks i decided to make a costume on my own (by tweaking original costume :P)
so here's my first work of a student uniform for witch class (still in beta phase and few more edits needed, will update a bit later) however, there are no plans to recreated it to other classes. I'm quite busy rn. moving the file to use for other class is not recommended either as they have different bone structure and might cause texture misplacement. if someone else made for other classes it would be really appreciated. please mention me.

this costume is compatible with normal breast size and smaller(less than 1.1x).
pls take a look (download link below) the skirt is very, very short and i liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2018-09-27_387312713.JPG
2018-09-24_134151585.JPG

somehow i can't remember where i put the pac file of the buttoned version so i will update this later

DOWNLOAD HERE (mega.nz) unbuttoned v.
(edited)
if you have a problem with the hole in character please use fix holes on character tools in resorepless.exe

the files will replace MAID COSTUME (Venecil) with this one so you should have it or you can just try it in pearl shop
after installing this mod, other classes' maid costume will look weird. this is normal because they share the same .dds file and their UVW map is different.

this costume was created to be given for free, self-entertainment and non-commercial use. do not sell it.

for anyone who's wondering, i use the files from maid costume(skirt,tie part) and canape costume (shirt part), edited with 3DS MAX program.
i might make a new thread if i had made more work on bdo modding.

i do not support original(PA created) costume/armor swapping. don't pm me about this. as fleet already stated "Selling armor is a way for the game developer to generate revenue." creating a new costume requires hard and hours of work. they deserve the money from what they create. but i made this for free, for all of you. well actually i made this just for myself but i thought i should share it with you guys.

if there's a bit of bad grammar I'm sorry. I tried my best. I'm a Thai player in BDO TH server

lastly, thank you BlackFireBR BlackFireBR suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert and many other content creators for making this awesome mod ;)

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
put .pac file in \BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\8_pww\armor\9_upperbody
put all 6 .dds file in \BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture
Please don't tell people to tamper with the .resorepless folder, how many times will I have to repeat this?

You know the paths, just recreate them, it's not that difficult.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
STUDENT COSTUME MOD!

Hello there!
since I've been messing around this mod for quite a few weeks i decided to make a costume on my own (by tweaking original costume :P)
so here's my first work of a student uniform for witch class (still in beta phase and few more edits needed, will update a bit later) however, there are no plans to recreated it to other classes. I'm quite busy rn. moving the file to use for other class is not recommended either as they have different bone structure and might cause texture misplacement. if someone else made for other classes it would be really appreciated. please mention me.

this costume is compatible with normal breast size and smaller(less than 1.1x).
pls take a look (download link below) the skirt is very, very short and i liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 80834View attachment 80835

somehow i cant remember where i put the pac file of the buttoned version so i will update this later

DOWNLOAD HERE (mega.nz) unbuttoned v.
(edited)

the files will replace MAID COSTUME (Venecil) with this one so you should have it or you can just try it in pearl shop
this costume was created to be given for free, self-entertainment and non-commercial use. do not sell it.

for anyone who's wondering, i use the files from maid costume(skirt,tie part) and canape costume (shirt part), edited with 3DS MAX program.
i might make a new thread if i had made more work on bdo modding.

i do not support original(PA created) costume/armor swapping. don't pm me about this. as fleet already stated "Selling armor is a way for the game developer to generate revenue." creating a new costume requires hard and hours of work. they deserve the money from what they create. but i made this for free, for all of you. well actually i made this just for myself but i thought i should share it with you guys.

if there's a bit of bad grammar I'm sorry. I tried my best. I'm a Thai player in BDO TH server

lastly, thank you BlackFireBR BlackFireBR suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert and many other content creators for making this awesome mod ;)

Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
Please don't tell people to tamper with the .resorepless folder, how many times will I have to repeat this?

You know the paths, just recreate them, it's not that difficult.
is that not what we're supposed to do? I thought what sk laid out there was how we were supposed import new textures and meshes.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
You can not share the file already modified?

I have never modified the files partcutdesc.xml I have no idea how it is done.
Everyones partcutdesc is different, thats is why we use resorepless to generate it. Without that you have holes in skin or skin poking out of costumes.

weewee23

Potential Patron
Everyones partcutdesc is different, thats is why we use resorepless to generate it. Without that you have holes in skin or skin poking out of costumes.

Where is the original and post restorepless partscutdesc.xml located?
I found one in .restorepless and one in /patcheresources/character but don't know which one to use.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Where is the original and post restorepless partscutdesc.xml located?
I found one in .restorepless and one in /patcheresources/character but don't know which one to use.

I get the original one by extracting with paz_browser when mod is disabled. However the one in /patcheresources/character appears also to be like original one.

NOTE: If you end up making your own partcutdesc.xml plce it in files_to_patch/character , i think then Meta injector will use it over the one in .resorepless (the one in .resorepless will get overwritten with resorepless use)

it's true there are 2 partscutdesc.xml, Is there any guide for beginners?
NOTE: Open the files with text editor , i just use notepad++ , you should see they are nicely formated, if its one giant text line use different program
Try doing this.
Make copy of partcutdesc.xml from /patcheresources/character and open it for editing - i will call this "original".
Then also open your "modified" partcutdesc - files_to_patch/character/partcutdesc.xml if you were using custom xml or files_to_patch/.resorepless/character/partcutdesc.xml

In Original search for <BasicCutType Name="Upperbody"> you will see several lines under with <Path> ... </Path> enclosure and then the block ends with </BasicCutType>

In Modified look for <CutType Name="Upperbody"> there will be hundreds of lines with <FIle> ... </File> enclosure and the block ends with
</CutType>.

The syntax is a bit different but the keyword is "Upperbody", game looks for it and finds information where to look for file containing "cut" data.
You need to replace whole blocks in Original with the ones from Modified.
<Path> ....</Path>
-||-
<Path> ....</Path>
</BasicCutType>

with

<File> ...... </File>
-||-
<File> ...... </File>
</CutType>
DON'T Break the syntax ! < > </> if any of those gets broken everything after will be worthless and unreadable for the game, the game will still run but you will wonder why everything "pokes out".

Hope you get me this far.

In the Original that is much easier to view you will see there are many other blocks with keywords "Event", "PEW_Upperbody" , "PHW_Upperbody02", "PBW_Upperbody05", "Hand", "PBW_Hand05", "Lowerbody", "Foot", "Hel" . .You could go around replacing the blocks for each of them. But like i said previously i did not find what is the error in Modified.

OR
In Modified you could look for <!-- text --> enclosures - those tell the game "ignore this" . So its used to add comments and this is also how resorepless removes cuts . Example
<!-- <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_10_ub_0008.pac</File> --> .
If block in Modified contains lines with <!-- --> means you should copy it over to original. If it doesn't leave whats in original unchanged.

Sorry thats as close to guide as it gets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.