Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (29 Viewers)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
today, black desert korean server is update. so uninstall resopless 3.6f and re-install n-mode,
but start in game is file error (error mesage - file check plz)
so Are patches unusable with today's update?
Should still be usable. KR and NA/EU got the same patch and NA/EU still works.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
I am, as mentioned earlier, simply offering a temporary solution that had worked for me for people who currently face the same problem as I do until someone with more expertise like you/Blackfire is able to come up with a fix; something that as working adults I understand you are not obligated to or may not have the time to do. I apologize if I'm wrong, but you either don't seem to be up to date with comments on this thread post-remaster, let alone read mine for which I have thoroughly described and offered to provide more info about; or, if you are, haven't commented on them. I reiterate, many users are facing the same problem post-patch. I've been using the latest versions of your/Blackfire's mods as per your instructions, with texture files outside the .resorepless folder for the past few months after your fix and the 2 years before without running into any hitches until after the remaster released.

I have every respect for you for keeping the mod alive for the months after the patch that stopped resorepless working per usual, and I get that you are tired of people coming at you with the same issues you've answered time and again. But all you've done in your recent replies is describe what I/we shouldn't do, not what we can do. You haven't answered my earlier question: do custom mods work for you post-remaster - with the standard installation procedures that you have instructed us to follow - and not that of your own method using your WIP database and programs?

(EDIT) Goddamn, I had to trace your message history back till April to see your perspective. Pro tip: physically go to Undercover's page and sift through every post written. But for the filthy casuals, an updated FAQ with questions you've seen before would go a long way to help stop people from making similar posts that exasperates you, that you then reply that rubs them off the same way.

Regardless, that still does not answer my question. For one thing, simply having the modded files in the files_to_patch folder as you and Blackfire both mentioned in the front pages of your mod threads does not work post-remaster. You need to create a characters/textures directory to then place the textures in to have them work properly.

Here is the issue for people who use costume mods, following a vanilla resorepless/metainjector installation.

Previously, we were told to save our edited .dds/pac files into the "files_to_patch" folder before running the injector:

View attachment 78600

Following the instructions above, this is what my "files_to_patch" folder looks like, before "fixing" the issue.

View attachment 78601

Before the remaster, all my textures work fine, and I was able to run resorepless+metainjector without any problems. However, after the remaster, when using the metainjector:

View attachment 78605

Using "Let the program decide" causes this:

View attachment 78604

And using "Keep files and folder structures" causes this:

View attachment 78603
View attachment 78602

And the result is either corrupted file error, or this:
View attachment 78608
No bueno.

The workaround I have until someone comes up with a better fix is to 1) simply create a "character" folder in "files_to_patch" and create a "texture" folder inside the character folder. Move all modded texture files into files_to_patch/character/texture.

View attachment 78611

2) Run resorepless as usual, ignoring the _ao file size errors that comes up.

3) Use "Keep files and folders structures" instead of "Let the program decide where they should go."

View attachment 78603

Let meta-injector replace any duplicates caused by the _ao size errors in resorepless post-remaster.

View attachment 78599
View attachment 78598
And this time the meta-injector patches fine. And this time it works ingame.

View attachment 78648

Remember that something that works for me isn't necessarily the right way to do this, but it does work for me and some other friends who have used resorepless/metainjector without issue in the past. it's just a workaround that I, with zero coding background, am using before Undercover/Blackfire hopefully addresses the post-remaster issues such as the _ao file size errors. You should probably wait for what the experts have to say for a more educated take on any problems.

Could you share to me Banha mod?

sonofnothing

Potential Patron
Hello. Please help me. After I've done all the instructions, I started "Restore N 'Patch" and then the game itself. Immediately after the "Restore N 'Patch' worked the launcher issued an error and recommended me to check the game files. When I ran the second time "Restore N 'Patch" it couldn't find the pad00000.meta
Hello. Please help me. After I've done all the instructions, I started "Restore N 'Patch" and then the game itself. Immediately after the "Restore N 'Patch' worked the launcher issued an error and recommended me to check the game files. When I ran the second time "Restore N 'Patch" it couldn't find the pad00000.meta
Does anyone help me with my problem?

M

Maxp8147

Don't know if some one else already had this issue, but upon opening the Resorpless.exe, the command prompt opens but in a very small window, I can resize it, but after every action it makes, it jumps back to the small window. I can barely read any of it. At one point I need to select an option or hit the 'Enter' key. But it seems to miss a lot of the text and options. I tried pressing '1' and than 'Enter' which should install the files, but again being a small window, I can see a lot of 'failures' and 'can not's'. I don't know where this is going wrong. I tried leaving it for a while, but it took a very long time and it was still going and me not having a clue what was going on.

I sure hope my description was clear enough.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 200

Deleted member 146893

Potential Patron
I'm doing everything as the instruction say but it keeps giving me corrupted files. It hasn't worked in ages for me and I'm using the steam version.
I have no fucking idea why and where the patching breaks on me.. anyone that had the same problem and got that fixed?

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
I'm doing everything as the instruction say but it keeps giving me corrupted files. It hasn't worked in ages for me and I'm using the steam version.
I have no fucking idea why and where the patching breaks on me.. anyone that had the same problem and got that fixed?

I use an earlier version because the newer one never worked for me.

mastah_003

Potential Patron
I use an earlier version because the newer one never worked for me.
earlier version? the previous resopless version? from "f" to "e"? or are you talking about something else? i also get the corrupted files everytime i mod bdo. I tried the "e" version of resopless but still got corrupted(might be because i didnt fix the corrupted files first but dont think so since every time you run the patcher it deletes what you previously added plus uninstalled it first with the patcher)

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
I just did a complete clean reinstall of BDO and that fixed my problem, guess some old files got stuck somewhere interfering with the new mod

I did that, clean everything up with new files and it did not work for me.

If someone does the favor of making a video how to make it work would be ideal.

lllOlll

Potential Patron
I did that, clean everything up with new files and it did not work for me.

If someone does the favor of making a video how to make it work would be ideal.
just follow steps on page one, i reinstalled bdo, then unzipped all the files, not folders to my paz folder then ... run toolkit once only .. you might have to hit option 3 to uninstall all then reinstall 1. then resor.. install let program do all the work mostly hit enter. when it injected use the patcher .. if your on steam add (spacebar)-idle at the end of the target in the shortcut you made on your desktop, if you didnt make one then do so now, right click patcher and send to desktop then edit properties of that shortcut > target needs to have (spacebar)-idle so it should say the path way then add a space and a - and the word idle .. what that does is when you launch the patcher before launching bdo on steam it will wait for you to launch it on steam.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
just follow steps on page one, i reinstalled bdo, then unzipped all the files, not folders to my paz folder then ... run toolkit once only .. you might have to hit option 3 to uninstall all then reinstall 1. then resor.. install let program do all the work mostly hit enter. when it injected use the patcher .. if your on steam add (spacebar)-idle at the end of the target in the shortcut you made on your desktop, if you didnt make one then do so now, right click patcher and send to desktop then edit properties of that shortcut > target needs to have (spacebar)-idle so it should say the path way then add a space and a - and the word idle .. what that does is when you launch the patcher before launching bdo on steam it will wait for you to launch it on steam.

why instead of making it simpler they make it more complicated ?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
why instead of making it simpler they make it more complicated ?
Because there's only one person working on the tools.
Because BlackFireBR's patching method broke and the quickest way to solve that issue before fully recoding resorepless was to proxy the patching process into Meta Injector.
Because too many people are ignorant and don't really bother to read (note how your "issue" was resolved after you were told to just follow the steps on the main post).

lllOlll

Potential Patron
Because there's only one person working on the tools.
Because BlackFireBR's patching method broke and the quickest way to solve that issue before fully recoding resorepless was to proxy the patching process into Meta Injector.
Because too many people are ignorant and don't really bother to read (note how your "issue" was resolved after you were told to just follow the steps on the main post).
Ty ^_^♡

Dmitri 794

Potential Patron
This mod doesnt work anymore, I think its because of the remaster.
So I think it needs a update to work with the remaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.