Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (23 Viewers)

Reiyichi

Potential Patron
with the latest update and the mod I keep getting corrupted files after applying the mod, clean client? what does that mean exactly? So I deleted the cashes, and am still getting the corrupted files error.

Last edited:

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
its possible select some underwears to make them nude and keep others normal? ( i mean, i wanna keep only the three swimsuits from the summer event normal, and the others underwears with nude mod ) i tried put the textures back with MetaInjector but got a invisible body ( tried too use the ''hole fix option'' on resoreples but without success

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Hi I just buy game in steam and did fresh install, followed the instructions and Im stuck here:

53b7d8212806fa579cf1f4093f92958b.png

Game doesn't start :/
Any help ? thx!

Reiyichi

Potential Patron
Guys, I know you don't want to hear it cause it is so simple, but read the first post, all the way through, it tells you all you need to know there. I admit I just kinda skimmed it cause there is so much info in that first post, but all your problems and questions can be answered there. There IS a troubleshooting section that should solve any problem if you take the time to read it and perform all those steps. I know, it solved my issue, it may solve yours, give it a try.

F

force1234561

can u fix this? I expand my charcter's boobs and it's not smooth.

EDIT: Combined two posts.
sorry, this day thai server has updated a new patch and I can't use mod when I install mod and enter the game.The game redownload new patch again and ERROR!!!. Can u fix this or I do something wrong???

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
Hi I just buy game in steam and did fresh install, followed the instructions and Im stuck here:

53b7d8212806fa579cf1f4093f92958b.png

Game doesn't start :/
Any help ? thx!

Assuming you did everything right, the launcher process could be hanging for some reason. Use Task Manager to verify that you don't have a hung launcher.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
After last patch there is issue with sorceress missing body in many outfits. I did not modify those outfits in any way
sorc issue.jpg
Its not skin texture issue as its loaded properly in kibelius example.

Its most probably issue with partcudesc.xml , i generate it with resorepless . It worked fine before patch also it works as intended for any other class....

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Suzu noticed they changed the Sorceress body model some. She said it seams they thinned the legs. This might be related to the issue, but I am not sure.

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Assuming you did everything right, the launcher process could be hanging for some reason. Use Task Manager to verify that you don't have a hung launcher.
Check it, and only restore N' Patch running. Black desert .exe inst loading...
tired to unistall game.. did fresh install ... did fresh install of stuff and still same :/

Vallil

Swell Supporter
After last patch there is issue with sorceress missing body in many outfits. I did not modify those outfits in any way
View attachment 80526
Its not skin texture issue as its loaded properly in kibelius example.

Its most probably issue with partcudesc.xml , i generate it with resorepless . It worked fine before patch also it works as intended for any other class....
Having the same issue, dunno what's wrong tbh o.o i'll see if i can find anything

Vallil

Swell Supporter
T Terix3 i completely deleted the text inside "partcut.xml" and seemed so make sorc show up again, so maybe just deleting the lines with "phw" in it could do a better job, oterwise there will be clipping on every other costume in the game :/

Vars

Potential Patron
The mod still works flawlessly for me in the non-steam version. Granted when I am using the mod I am not doing much other than installing the nude texture, removing starting armor and sometimes enabling the 3d Mesh.

Are people having problems with both versions of the game or just the steam version?

I would test the steam version, but I don't own it nor see any reason to get it due to not being able to migrate my account/progress.

Best thing to do in all cases is starting with a "fresh install" of the game. Then unzipping the most current versions BDO Toolkit, Meta Injector, and Resorepless into the PAZ folder. *Note* Restore N' Patch can be used but I just don't use it as I do things manually.

Most of the time "Repair Mode" in the Black Desert Online Launcher works good enough so you can avoid downloading the entire game.

Just make sure when you are doing a "fresh install" that you delete the old folder with all of its contents so your not rewriting over it in the same location.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please check underwear texture again with cg software etc.
If you ported textures from resorepless, those textures may be broken. In particular, the filled black alpha channel is lost.
It is good to recreate it again.

maplechen

Potential Patron
QQ.png

Vallil Vallil

Hello, I found these problems today. My English is not good. I am from TW. I basically use the translator to find the answer here. I only see a similar situation. The witch and the SORCERER. SORCERER is very serious. In addition to this, I also found that other occupations also have these problems. SORCERER seeks to help solve these problems.

XxTripleBeamxX

Potential Patron
It's been awhile since I've been around due to rl but have finally gotten back into BDO and loved using this mod. I currently main a Mystic and am wondering if this works with that class and are there any armor mods for Mystic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.