Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
This mod doesnt work anymore, I think its because of the remaster.
So I think it needs a update to work with the remaster.

Works flawlessly for me, EU-client here, Remastered Version. I still wonder why people bother to post here before they at least deleted their PAZ-folder, repatched all missing files (either per patcher or per steam verify) and installed Resorepless anew. With fast Internet (100+ Mbit/s) this is a thing of less than 40 minutes.

PS: Any clue when Lahn can be modified with this mod ? Sanguine Petal Outfit is buggy (shows greyish shadows on body textures) and you still can't customize min/max body parts.

Last edited:

sonofnothing

Potential Patron
Let the game recheck and patch. Afterward, patch via meta injector.
After i run restore n patch, launcher points me to "an unknown error in the game client" and suggests running the game again or restore the client in the settings. In this case, the meta file dissapears. I restore the client and make a patch in the meta injector after that, but it all repeats.

lllOlll

Potential Patron
After i run restore n patch, launcher points me to "an unknown error in the game client" and suggests running the game again or restore the client in the settings. In this case, the meta file dissapears. I restore the client and make a patch in the meta injector after that, but it all repeats.
, I literally Just followed the /1st Post Afer a steam+ BDO reinstall and uninstall of the toolkit_ And I Don't Have Any Problems running the Patcher then the game And it works just fine

K

Kawaii_Naughty

Hi guys, i followed the instruction on page 1 and can see that my character is nude under her underwear but how do i get her fully nude?, thanks :3

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Because there's only one person working on the tools.
Because BlackFireBR's patching method broke and the quickest way to solve that issue before fully recoding resorepless was to proxy the patching process into Meta Injector.
Because too many people are ignorant and don't really bother to read (note how your "issue" was resolved after you were told to just follow the steps on the main post).

My mod works perfectly and I do not need to do all that.

sonofnothing

Potential Patron
, I literally Just followed the /1st Post Afer a steam+ BDO reinstall and uninstall of the toolkit_ And I Don't Have Any Problems running the Patcher then the game And it works just fine
I can't understand you. What can I do with my problem? I reinstalled BDO toolkit if want to said me that

lllOlll

Potential Patron
Hi guys, i followed the instruction on page 1 and can see that my character is nude under her underwear but how do i get her fully nude?, thanks :3
Before you press the install button when using resorpless or whatever its called. if you go to option 2 it says customize, there you can make your character show armor gloves helmet... ect. i personally choose to leave stockings/gloves/helm/and boots cuz the only part of her body i need nude would be her midsection so basically only armor. but everyone has their own choosing. hope this helped.

lllOlll

Potential Patron
I've had this working in the past but seem to be messing something up this time around. So I have a fresh install of everything (bdo and all the tools in the first post). Maybe somebody can point out my error?

My issue is that my game is hiding "Starting Armors" (as per my choice in ResoRep) but it is not removing underwear.

I installed the tools as per the first post's instructions. I run ResoRep. It finishes and opens Meta Injector. I install and change the option to install files where the program wants them rather than the default option of keeping the files and folders as they are. It warns me that there are "1152 files in files_to_patch (+139 Duplicates)" Which according to the comments means it will NEVER work. How do I fix those duplicates? All I'm doing is using the basic Resorep options with no custom files.

I've tried uninstalling and deleting the patch folder and making certain i'm starting with a wholly clean slate but uninstalling and reinstalling things always brings the same results. Also, everything is being run as admin.

whenever it asks me to install. i use default option of keeping files the as they are

lllOlll

Potential Patron
I can't understand you. What can I do with my problem? I reinstalled BDO toolkit if want to said me that
reinstall everything. bdo/and toolkit. make sure everything is fresh brand new. then start install. toolkit first. when u run toolkit it gives option to uninstall all previous. id do that. after that is done install the toolkit and resorpless and then patcher. and then run bdo. u should be good.

M

Meaost

Am I the only one getting the message "Waiting for the game process" with the game failing to launch. I have tried using restore and patch shortcut without " -idle" however it fails to stay open whilst the BDO client is running. Please share help and advice

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
Am I the only one getting the message "Waiting for the game process" with the game failing to launch. I have tried using restore and patch shortcut without " -idle" however it fails to stay open whilst the BDO client is running. Please share help and advice

I've been experiencing that a lot today as well, but I never use the extra command line stuff.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4Poc1VF.jpg
zszOORp.jpg
LYbcyyu.gif

FIX
Fixed the phenomenon that the body disappears when you wear Teant camouflage and switch to awakening weapon.
and
Addition of nude body to general event clothes such as calpheon's dress (maybe, not verified)

and
Please refer to
黒い砂漠(裸mods)Black desert (naked mods)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.