Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

nickson555

Content Creator
I am using both resorepless and meta injector and have no issue at all. I delete the version.dat every time and let the launcher repair when there is maintenance

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do you use the meta injector for breast size?
Black desert online \ gamecommondeta \ customization\customizationboneparamdesc.xml
And
PAZ \ fils_to_patch \ gamecommondeta \customization\customizationboneparamdesc.xml

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
thats too sad
I dont mind paying some money for a good game but those prices are way too high
just get a bit of silver, it's easy to get if you afk produce with workers and stuff, a premium costume is like ~25mil the harder part is to get the ones you want put on the marketplace, you can set up a notice and leave a character at the marketplace in a city with money to make it easier to get, that's how i got 4 outfits so far and a Valuepack

andreyka909

Potential Patron
just get a bit of silver, it's easy to get if you afk produce with workers and stuff, a premium costume is like ~25mil the harder part is to get the ones you want put on the marketplace, you can set up a notice and leave a character at the marketplace in a city with money to make it easier to get, that's how i got 4 outfits so far and a Valuepack
Well its around 100kk silver for awaken complect in russian version and its extremely hard to get it, cause there are too many people
And it costs around $35... How much would cost a full complect (with awakening) in your version btw?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Well its around 100kk silver for awaken complect in russian version and its extremely hard to get it, cause there are too many people
And it costs around $35... How much would cost a full complect (with awakening) in your version btw?
oh my bad i forgot there's different monetization for other servers.
People sell them on the marketplace but it has a cap on the item value which is around 24.75 Million silver, so i guess it's the best i can think of getting the costumes, as i said people are not that eager to mod it due the risk of it being completely patched

nickson555

Content Creator
I IndigoDesert
Is there anyway to smooth the surface?
I used smooth selection in 3ds max to change the boobs shape and there are some sharp edges on the boobs.
It would be awesome if ur tools work perfectly with smooth surface so that everyone can adjust any boobs shape they want.

Examples:
34078264025_9d9ccb4e96_o.png

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
I IndigoDesert
Is there anyway to smooth the surface?
I used smooth selection in 3ds max to change the boobs shape and there are some sharp edges on the boobs.
It would be awesome if ur tools work perfectly with smooth surface so that everyone can adjust any boobs shape they want.

Examples:
34078264025_9d9ccb4e96_o.png
Does the boobs look normal if you set their size to default in the game? If so, you need to update the vertex weights for it to look smooth when size is altered. I don't think there's anything I can update with the tool to make this easier.

nickson555

Content Creator
OK I found out why there are so many sharp edges.
If u convert the dae to fbx then dae there will be more sharp edges.
However if u convert dae to dae there will be fewer sharp edges.
i tried to fix this by using meshsmooth but both merge mode and replace mode won't import the mesh if u increase the number of vertexes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Usually, I use subdivision method. Turbo Smooth at Max. However, it is doubtful whether the pac tool will export them. Smoothing group seems to be ignored.

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Which folder is for NPc?I am saw the holes in both armpit of Valkyrie.In central Library ,most of them.How can i do?
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.