Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (19 Viewers)

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
anyone know how remove those parts from Dark Knight Outfit? (socks, and all those part from the top and those chains) i tried found a mod when let her skin clean without this parts, someone know one?
TyB3JZK.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Bones are attached to all meshes
So I wish I had a ranger race PAC and phw_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac
So you can use Sorceress's bones
Do not forget skinning
Do not forget that substitute clothes are required on the Sosares side

However, as this is a replacement of the equipment, it can not be recommended as it may be subject to the management measures.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
pdw_00_lb_0001_dec.dds
But, what exactly do I need to do with this file? Just extract the textures and modify the area that I would like to remove or do I have to modify in 3d model of armor? If it's not too complicated, could you do it for me? I have no ability to edit textures or 3d models

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
But, what exactly do I need to do with this file? Just extract the textures and modify the area that I would like to remove or do I have to modify in 3d model of armor? If it's not too complicated, could you do it for me? I have no ability to edit textures or 3d models

You need edit the texture, add alpha channel then paint over area you want transparent in the alpha channel. Blackfire's thread on PAC File names has good instructions.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You need edit the texture, add alpha channel then paint over area you want transparent in the alpha channel. Blackfire's thread on PAC File names has good instructions.
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."

Attachments

pdw_00_lb_0001_dec.zip
461.8 KB · Views: 143

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."
Much better now, thank you :) , maybe later i will try remove those chains from her stomach, i will try learn how edit the model from the armor
Yyn.JPG

rioku

Potential Patron
I know is a silly question but do you have this specific armor?
Does meta injector successfully patches these files?
pdw_00_hand_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002_em.dds
pdw_00_sho_0002_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_01_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_02.dds

And also, after the patching, are those files also located in "Black Desert/character/texture/" ?
that's the problem it identifies them and places them in but never configures that the item will be replaced.

rioku

Potential Patron
I know is a silly question but do you have this specific armor?
Does meta injector successfully patches these files?
pdw_00_hand_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002.dds
pdw_00_hel_0002_em.dds
pdw_00_sho_0002_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_01_cull.dds
pdw_00_ub_0002_02.dds

And also, after the patching, are those files also located in "Black Desert/character/texture/" ?
yes i have the armor. no each time it tries to configure the replacement of those files says not found. i guess my next question is how to get it to detect them?

IBooI

Potential Patron
Hi , great work , i am using ta NA server, metainjector and nude patch work on Korean server??

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
yes i have the armor. no each time it tries to configure the replacement of those files says not found. i guess my next question is how to get it to detect them?
Do all of the files show the "Not found" message? Because the only ones that need to "Succeed" are the ones I mentioned before.
If you are getting the "Not found" message, it's probable your .meta file is corrupted in some way.
Try restoring a backup and if that doesn't work, follow the "Troubleshooting" section on the first page to make your launcher re-download a clean .meta file.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I was trying to edit the "Sicarios" outfit for my Kunoichi character and while I do have plenty of experience using Photoshop, I just haven't found a clean way of doing it.

I just wanted to edit the upper body portion of the outfit, more specifically, the mesh top. I wanted to make it look like and actual see-through mesh top by removing the default underlying "false body texture".

Hopefully the link I provided will work, I did check it, but for some reason I was unable to link the actual photos to this post, so I uploaded them to my google photos account.

One is a basic photo of the full outfit that I found on BDO-Fashion. The other two are the actual files I extracted from the game itself, using the tools provided here. They're not the original ".dds" files but I think doing it this way, one being in ".png" which shows the transparency (kinda). The other is in ".jpg" format which shows what it looks like in game the way it was intended to look.

I thought about just duplicating the "png" file and overwriting the "jpg" one in their actual "dds" format but I'd be removing the other pieces of clothing I don't want to remove in the process. Even then, it's still not what I was hoping to achieve as there would still be "fake body" textures included with it.

I hope I'm making sense lol? I tried to find a good picture online of "Fish Net Tank Tops / Shirts" but they were all disgusting...

https://goo.gl/photos/vxYDFWW3jCvja6mp7

Attachments

• pnw_00_ub_0001_dec.png
    pnw_00_ub_0001_dec.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 207

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I notice sometimes when I hide armor part using alpha channel in some distance of zoom there are funny spots. I move camera close and it disappear. I try to clean image again and again but I don't know why it won't go away. Is there trick? :confused::confused:

Image I try is the gathering clothe. I also seem to have trouble finding the shoes on this. It have many funny name texture and use in other file too. Quite confusing me but I want to make my character more interesting when doing boring thing like mining. :tongue:

I was trying to edit the "Sicarios" outfit for my Kunoichi character and while I do have plenty of experience using Photoshop, I just haven't found a clean way of doing it.

https://goo.gl/photos/vxYDFWW3jCvja6mp7
Why not try to make it transparent using alpha channel? Maybe I can try when I have time but I am not too good with textures. Still practicing but maybe I can if no drawing require.

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Yes...yes that it..adjust the alpha-channel to make the texture transparency and dress/outfit most skimpy(short and revealing) but not look bad!thank you!
Best regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.