Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
After this last update, I uninstalled the mods and re-installed it as it was said not to have the error of having to re-check the game files, after that I reinstalled the mods in exactly the same way but they still are not working and This is how the image shows, before when I first tried it was a problem with the file "partcutdesc.xml", where I searched and downloaded and installed, thus causing the mod to work again, but now it is no longer working , Anyone can help?

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
After this last update, I uninstalled the mods and re-installed it as it was said not to have the error of having to re-check the game files, after that I reinstalled the mods in exactly the same way but they still are not working and This is how the image shows, before when I first tried it was a problem with the file "partcutdesc.xml", where I searched and downloaded and installed, thus causing the mod to work again, but now it is no longer working , Anyone can help?

View attachment 60839
Have you re-injected the "partcutdesc.xml" file after you updated your game, using Meta Injector?
You have to do everything again when you update your game.
To solve the problem for that armor only, you can go to "Tools->Fix holes on character->Manual Inform file names" and type: PEW_02_UB_0001.PAC

nopopup

Potential Patron
Hi guys, where can I find this texture file? this is Ayo's tail texture.
pnw_00_lb_0071_hair.dds

I'm modifying bdo texture for the first time.
I want to make it transparent so that it doesn't appear in game.
Also, I'm wondering if I'm going to be changing pac file associated with the texture.

Thanks

Last edited:

Shadowtrance

Potential Patron
Any chance of finding the newly added Screenshot Watermark file and making it effectively invisible with this tool?
They're hiding in ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\default
I just tested replacing them with the "blank_dxt1.dds" from the resorepless texture folder, renamed / copied to match the originals and patched with meta injector.... no more watermarks! :D
a9846d07a2.png

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
Have you re-injected the "partcutdesc.xml" file after you updated your game, using Meta Injector?
You have to do everything again when you update your game.
To solve the problem for that armor only, you can go to "Tools->Fix holes on character->Manual Inform file names" and type: PEW_02_UB_0001.PAC
Yes I had done the process by the meta injector before, so now I went in the tool to fix holes and it worked, but only for that armor, to sort out all the other armors, and of all classes I have to do everything manually? Because I installed armor mods for all female characters, do not have a method where I can fix all at one time?
Screenshot_1.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Yes I had done the process by the meta injector before, so now I went in the tool to fix holes and it worked, but only for that armor, to sort out all the other armors, and of all classes I have to do everything manually? Because I installed armor mods for all female characters, do not have a method where I can fix all at one time?
View attachment 60840
Manually copy the partcutdesc.xml file you were using before to "Black Desert Online\character\" after you apply all your patches.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 60840
It is my partcut.
Please try using whichever you like.

Attachments

partcut_female_only.zip
3.9 KB · Views: 143

partcut_all_character.zip
4 KB · Views: 119

rioku

Potential Patron
anyone have pad0000.meta file. I did the wrong back up and it was removed tried a full install of everything but both meta injector and resource.exe will not work because of this file being removed

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
anyone have pad0000.meta file. I did the wrong back up and it was removed tried a full install of everything but both meta injector and resource.exe will not work because of this file being removed
After checking full with the game launcher It will reload

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
In case the creator of the 3D Import/Export tool is still around:
When importing, the tool welds vertices that share the same coordinates together. However, most of the time you don't want that because it leads to very ugly smoothing. Would this be something that could be fixed?

Edit: Actually, I've thought a bit too much into it, and it just seems to not import the smoothing groups at all. Any way to get around this?
IndigoDesert

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Regarding costumes, it seems useless to modify the mesh. Since the mesh itself is generated from uv, dae can be created by dividing it by the number of uv. As any dae that came out is split even if it is modified, there is no change in pac even when importing it.

rioku

Potential Patron
After checking full with the game launcher It will reload
If you mean just launch the game and it will reload itself. I have played a hour and retired. Have rebooted and launched game. I have reinstalled the game and all mods and launched the game. So far nothing has worked. Btw game plays just fine no problems. Thanks though I will repeat the relaunch just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.