Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I notice sometimes when I hide armor part using alpha channel in some distance of zoom there are funny spots. I move camera close and it disappear. I try to clean image again and again but I don't know why it won't go away. Is there trick? :confused::confused:

Image I try is the gathering clothe. I also seem to have trouble finding the shoes on this. It have many funny name texture and use in other file too. Quite confusing me but I want to make my character more interesting when doing boring thing like mining. :tongue:

Why not try to make it transparent using alpha channel? Maybe I can try when I have time but I am not too good with textures. Still practicing but maybe I can if no drawing require.
Yes...yes that it..adjust the alpha-channel to make the texture transparency and dress/outfit most skimpy(short and revealing) but not look bad!thank you!
Best regards!
Just adding an alpha channel to a texture does not reflect transparency. It is necessary to add diffuse information to the mesh.

nopopup

Potential Patron
93rcfVm.jpg

The tail is pnw_00_lb_0071_hair.dds. Fill the alpha channel black, or try resolving this texture with resorepless

Could you please explain how to resolve the texture with resorepless?? And where can you find the dds file ? Thanks !

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Just adding an alpha channel to a texture does not reflect transparency. It is necessary to add diffuse information to the mesh.
Is this why I have problem with block of pixels appear and disappear? Is there guide on how to fix this myself?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is this why I have problem with block of pixels appear and disappear? Is there guide on how to fix this myself?
First delete the existing alpha channel. Then create a new alpha channel. Duplicate the green in the RGB channel. Rename the copy of that green to the alpha channel. Please change to new alpha channel brightness adjustment and black and white etc and enjoy it.:wink:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
First delete the existing alpha channel. Then create a new alpha channel. Duplicate the green in the RGB channel. Rename the copy of that green to the alpha channel. Please change to new alpha channel brightness adjustment and black and white etc and enjoy it.:wink:
Thank you. I will post results when I try this later in week. :grin:

Dazta3

Potential Patron
Ey i havent been on here for awhile, has anyone found a way to be able to wear any armour for free yet??

clonedone

Potential Patron
Hi all, I installed the nude mod, and now my character and all other female characters are nude, so it works!

But the issue I am having, is that I cant enable any armor, its just always full nude. I want to have boots and some armor and such, but when I try to customize it, nothing changes. Here are my settings, anyone know why these wont reflect in game? I also ran as administrator, and restarted the game a few times

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi all, I installed the nude mod, and now my character and all other female characters are nude, so it works!

But the issue I am having, is that I cant enable any armor, its just always full nude. I want to have boots and some armor and such, but when I try to customize it, nothing changes. Here are my settings, anyone know why these wont reflect in game? I also ran as administrator, and restarted the game a few times
Are you going back to the main menu and selecting "Install" after you apply those settings? If you are, restore a backup and try again.
Also, the installer tells you how many files will be patched before it patches your game, once it's done, make sure the number displayed on the main menu under "Meta file status:" is the same as the installer warned you that it would be patched.

clonedone

Potential Patron
Are you going back to the main menu and selecting "Install" after you apply those settings? If you are, restore a backup and try again.
Also, the installer tells you how many files will be patched before it patches your game, once it's done, make sure the number displayed on the main menu under "Meta file status:" is the same as the installer warned you that it would be patched.

I'm an idiot, sorry for wasting your time. I didn't install after each edit. It works now =)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Ey i havent been on here for awhile, has anyone found a way to be able to wear any armour for free yet??
Sorry, but I think its better to support the developer and publisher of black dessert and not give them a reason to go after mods.

Last time this was attempted (Armor swapping use to be a thing) they patched it AND tried to patch texture editing.
Since we have left armor swapping alone there has not really been any attempt to shut modding down as it makes them money by bringing in people like from this community, plus sells armors to people like myself who would not buy them if not editable.

I am strongly against armor swapping for this reason. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I notice sometimes when I hide armor part using alpha channel in some distance of zoom there are funny spots. I move camera close and it disappear. I try to clean image again and again but I don't know why it won't go away. Is there trick? :confused::confused:

Image I try is the gathering clothe. I also seem to have trouble finding the shoes on this. It have many funny name texture and use in other file too. Quite confusing me but I want to make my character more interesting when doing boring thing like mining. :tongue:

Why not try to make it transparent using alpha channel? Maybe I can try when I have time but I am not too good with textures. Still practicing but maybe I can if no drawing require.

Yea I tried the transparent channels but didn't have much luck on my end. I also tried manually painting / filling in the areas where the netting itself is and it just looked like total crap. I'm sure if I went in and took my time doing it it would look better but probably still come out looking either too cartoony or like complete crap lol! I've been trying to get the game model itself to load up in either 3DS Max / Maya / Cinema 4D the once it's in their I can use Substance Painter or C4D's Bodypaint with some actual textures. Thing is I don't know where that will get me in the end as far as the finished file size goes and importing back into the game? The outfit itself is an oddball too. It seems to be one of the only Kuno, if not the only Kuno outfit that uses more than one model for the body itself. When I extracted it with the browser into the model viewer there were two separate files, both modeling the whole outfit. Maybe I extracted it twice and or screwed something up, but the files themselves are still name as they would be normally. *shrugs* LoL!

R

replon

Yea I tried the transparent channels but didn't have much luck on my end. I also tried manually painting / filling in the areas where the netting itself is and it just looked like total crap. I'm sure if I went in and took my time doing it it would look better but probably still come out looking either too cartoony or like complete crap lol! I've been trying to get the game model itself to load up in either 3DS Max / Maya / Cinema 4D the once it's in their I can use Substance Painter or C4D's Bodypaint with some actual textures. Thing is I don't know where that will get me in the end as far as the finished file size goes and importing back into the game? The outfit itself is an oddball too. It seems to be one of the only Kuno, if not the only Kuno outfit that uses more than one model for the body itself. When I extracted it with the browser into the model viewer there were two separate files, both modeling the whole outfit. Maybe I extracted it twice and or screwed something up, but the files themselves are still name as they would be normally. *shrugs* LoL!

Is this what you're looking for?

WiVn517.jpg

If it is, I've uploaded it for you...or if you prefer a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5RHkP20hyKpdmIwSnZDc2hUdU0

If its not what you're looking for not, let me know and maybe we can figure this out

Attachments

pnw_00_ub_0001_dec.zip
911.9 KB · Views: 154

Last edited by a moderator:

rioku

Potential Patron
Do all of the files show the "Not found" message? Because the only ones that need to "Succeed" are the ones I mentioned before.
If you are getting the "Not found" message, it's probable your .meta file is corrupted in some way.
Try restoring a backup and if that doesn't work, follow the "Troubleshooting" section on the first page to make your launcher re-download a clean .meta file.
there are more then the files you posted in that folder I could always locate the pacific ones and try it. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.