Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (29 Viewers)

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Try following the "Troubleshooting" procedures mentioned on the first page and see if it helps.
Also, which game region are you playing?
How did you do that?
Tell me which file you have downloaded and what exactly did you do to achieve this result.
NA
Resorepless Nude Mod 3.0d
it seems to choke the xml files, i'll test it out some more

Last edited:

chucky99999

Potential Patron
ok, apparently it didn't like the settings I put in for min and default, now changes are ignored and skin is invisible. I guess its at my end, I'll fiddle with later.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
ok, apparently it didn't like the settings I put in for min and default, now changes are ignored and skin is invisible. I guess its at my end, I'll fiddle with later.
Have you done everthing in the "Troubleshooting" section? Even running as administrator?
Invisible body is textures not being able to be copies to the right location (character/texture/)

C

CurlyFriez

I'm getting it to crash only when trying to apply the new min and max body sizes after todays updates, if I set things to default then apply, works without crashing.
Edit: Running it from command prompt got it to work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
file "pew_00_ub_0090.pac" renamed to "pww_02_ub_0002.pac" and packed with "meta_injector"
Yeah, you shouldn't do that, those classes are not bone-compatible.
Is this a ranger-exclusive armor? If it isn't you can try renaming the Sorceress version, or the Valkyrie version. If it is Ranger-exclusive, then you are out of luck I'm afraid.

chucky99999

Potential Patron
I got it working by deleting resorepless_latest_modifications.bin and resorepless_patcher_state.bin and resetting everything, what the problem was I really don't know other then increasing the min sizes. Why resetting in the menu didn't do the same thing makes no sense to me. It must have been something I did. Sorry to bother you.

sirop89

Potential Patron
Yeah, you shouldn't do that, those classes are not bone-compatible.
Is this a ranger-exclusive armor? If it isn't you can try renaming the Sorceress version, or the Valkyrie version. If it is Ranger-exclusive, then you are out of luck I'm afraid.
Is there any way around this? You did not try? Not that it is very necessary ... just wondering how to make compatibility)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there any way around this? You did not try? Not that it is very necessary ... just wondering how to make compatibility)
Maybe the 3D editing experts guys like suzu or IndigoDesert can answer you this better than I can.
This kind of thing goes beyond my knowledge.
Well Clothing also has the same bone as the character. This Ranger clothing is a ranger bone. If you think to put on Sorcerress, you will need to replace it with a Sorceress bone and merge the skin and rigging. Or it is to merge with similar clothes like Sorceress. Either way, renaming the pac file will not do anything wrong.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So I'm trying to remove a part of an armor by editing the model, because it's a lot cleaner than using the texture method. However, I can't actually import the resulting DAE file because it says "Missing mesh information" - probably because I've removed the entire mesh. Any way I could still do this?
We recommend that you pass an alpha value in the mesh and pass through it. It is to become transparent. If you do this, you will be able to transparently transmit things that could not be transmitted by the alpha channel of the texture.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What I am talking is not to change the texture
Transparent mapping that exists in the setting when assigning a texture to the mesh. It is the transmission value there.

salemsexy

Potential Patron
;;;;;;

Attachments

• 2017-03-30_399633.JPG
    2017-03-30_399633.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 398

sirop89

Potential Patron
Well Clothing also has the same bone as the character. This Ranger clothing is a ranger bone. If you think to put on Sorcerress, you will need to replace it with a Sorceress bone and merge the skin and rigging. Or it is to merge with similar clothes like Sorceress. Either way, renaming the pac file will not do anything wrong.
That is, I need to replace the files of the archer's race on the files of the sorceress's race, in order for my sorceress to be able to wear the armor of the archer? Please tell us the name of these files...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That is, I need to replace the files of the archer's race on the files of the sorceress's race, in order for my sorceress to be able to wear the armor of the archer? Please tell us the name of these files...
Rather than name them, use pactool to extract polygon mesh and bones, incorporate Sorceress's bones into Ranger's lace clothes And you need to skining the bones and clothes.
And it is done with 3DCG making software such as blender, maya, 3ds max etc

sirop89

Potential Patron
Rather than name them, use pactool to extract polygon mesh and bones, incorporate Sorceress's bones into Ranger's lace clothes And you need to skining the bones and clothes.
And it is done with 3DCG making software such as blender, maya, 3ds max etc
I understand you, do not tell me which files contain the bones?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Dyce

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.