Black Desert Online Modding Tools (7 Viewers)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Hi,
thank you for the great 3D model extraction tool!!
I did not use any other DAE tools, just use pactools.exe to export /original import, the program crashes.
pactool always crashes as you run it, or it only crashes with a specific dae or pac file?

L

lathe22

Thanks for spending the time on these tools and the great explanations om how to use them :)

Are there any plans for modding animation files? It would be great to make the walking and idle animations a lot sexier :)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Re-uploaded workflow files: MEGA

Since several 3D programs don't correctly export or import DAE files, I included all of the models in the workflow example as FBX as well. It's a small hassle, but people can do their work with FBX, and then do the final export to DAE with a program which has proper support for DAE files (like 3DS Max).

ubeyou

Potential Patron
Thanks BlackFireBR & IndigoDesert for the MIR tool.

It helped us since January and it works perfectly fine till the latest Taiwan update (23 March), pad00000.meta does not work with MIR (can't apply english patch). Appreciate if someone can look into it.

Latest pad0000.meta (23 March)
MEGA

Same issue reported on different forum
Meta not working? - DoTA

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks BlackFireBR & IndigoDesert for the MIR tool.

It helped us since January and it works perfectly fine till the latest Taiwan update (23 March), pad00000.meta does not work with MIR (can't apply english patch). Appreciate if someone can look into it.

Latest pad0000.meta (23 March)
MEGA

Same issue reported on different forum
Meta not working? - DoTA
What exactly happens when you try using MIR with the TW version?
I tried the .meta file you provided and it worked fine with MIR v1.9

ubeyou

Potential Patron
What exactly happens when you try using MIR with the TW version?
I tried the .meta file you provided and it worked fine with MIR v1.9
It works fine, run like normal, but the game somehow unable to read files located in string folder & remain in chinese.

KAMIKADzE mentioned in his post Meta not working? - DoTA
"Another update for those who follow this issue - we have verified and confirmed that Force patching and everything else works perfectly fine. The issue lies in Game failing to read xlsm files only (it tries to, but fails) and currently we have no idea why that happens (trying to find that out)."

StahPK

Potential Patron
Is it possible with any of the tools to convert multiple pac files to DAE?

I am able to convert them one at a time but would love to do an entire folder. Also is there a way to find which texture is assigned to which mesh (sorry if I missed it somewhere.)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Re-uploaded workflow files: MEGA

Since several 3D programs don't correctly export or import DAE files, I included all of the models in the workflow example as FBX as well. It's a small hassle, but people can do their work with FBX, and then do the final export to DAE with a program which has proper support for DAE files (like 3DS Max).

How can this be done without a program like 3DS Max? 3D programs are quite expensive if your not s student.
I was going to learn Blender, what else to I need?

StahPK

Potential Patron
How can this be done without a program like 3DS Max? 3D programs are quite expensive if your not s student.
I was going to learn Blender, what else to I need?
You don't need to be a student to get all the autodesk products for free. You can lie (GASP). Autodesk will not vet or verify you because they don't care about you having it.. they care about developers, filmmakers etc that will make potential money off of it. If you are super righteous than just use blender but honestly its not a lot of work to get the good stuff.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
You don't need to be a student to get all the autodesk products for free. You can lie (GASP). Autodesk will not vet or verify you because they don't care about you having it.. they care about developers, filmmakers etc that will make potential money off of it. If you are super righteous than just use blender but honestly its not a lot of work to get the good stuff.

You need a student email address.

StahPK

Potential Patron
You need a student email address.
Heh you haven't needed an EDU address for years. I guess it must only be you considering I just made a second account and received 3 years of access to all autodesk products that they offer with a gmail address. Sorry you are stuck with Blender =/

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Heh you haven't needed an EDU address for years. I guess it must only be you considering I just made a second account and received 3 years of access to all autodesk products that they offer with a gmail address. Sorry you are stuck with Blender =/

Your right, gmail works. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.