Black Desert Online Modding Tools (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Updated: PAZ Browser v1.2d
- The cursor position is now restored after you preview a file.
- Texture names discovery algorithm optimized to make less mistakes.
- The program now closes the .pac file after extracting the textures so it can be deleted from the "extracted_files" folder without having to close the program.
- Support added for long file paths, reduces the crashes when executing the commands.

Last edited:
D

dickbot

Do the PAZ file contain any files on monsters like loot tables or their stats like hp/mp?

heluo187

Casual Client
KP 2017-02-09
The MIR is invalid after the update
Not responding after running

1f5oTih.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Fixed Meta Injector and Paz Browser for the KR version.

Also, changed this in the PAZ Browser:
- When you preview a file, the program now creates a folder for each different file you extract, and the folder contains only .pac file and texture file related to that armor part. Also, when all the files are extracted, the program automatically opens the extracted folder for you.
- Changed the "Back" button from "Backspace" to "Esc"

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Hi there, thank you for your great work and I really appreciate it for making MIR supporting Taiwan BDO since version 1.8b

Keep up the great work and to support you I will keep uploading and updating pad0000.meta files for Taiwan BDO from now on, since I was told by heluo187 that you are having trouble getting these files and they critical for support TW version..

Here they are Taiwan_bd_pad0000_ver0208_3.7z ( MIR works just fine so no need to do any extra work for this reply )

Taiwan_bd_pad00000_0216.7z

Taiwan_bd_pad00000_0223.7z

Taiwan_bd_pad00000_0302.7z

Taiwan_bd_pad00000_0309.7z

pad00000_0317.7z

Taiwan_bd_pad00000_0323.7z
New meta file for Taiwan Black desert

Let me know if you need anything else

Last edited:
G

gaarav14

Hello , am i able to make english patch for JP/TW server with QuickBMS ? I'm trying to extract meta0000.paz but i got this error .

DSC_0122%20-%20Copy.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Wait, does this mean e.g. multiplemodeldesc.xml work again? I could just test I guess.
I did, and it doesn't work.It still crashes the game with the error message in the log files.
This only means that all the other files that my tool couldn't "see", now it can, but no luck on the multiplemodeldesc.xm file.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
It would appear that the dark knight meshes cannot be viewed with the browser.....guess those fell into the 8000 files that you mentioned.=/

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It would appear that the dark knight meshes cannot be viewed with the browser.....guess those fell into the 8000 files that you mentioned.=/
Not exactly, those 8000 files actually didn't even show for you to browse, now they do.
This message
error-jpg.58058

Is caused by the 3D Object Viewer that failed to read the .pac file for some reason.

I don't know if it's a problem with the quickbms decompressing algorithm or the decryption algorithym, but something is making some extracted files "corrupt" therefore can't be read by "3D Object Viewer"

If anyone have any suggestions, feel free to post.

zisnutve

Potential Patron
Not exactly, those 8000 files actually didn't even show for you to browse, now they do.
This message
error-jpg.58058

Is caused by the 3D Object Viewer that failed to read the .pac file for some reason.

I don't know if it's a problem with the quickbms decompressing algorithm or the decryption algorithym, but something is making some extracted files "corrupt" therefore can't be read by "3D Object Viewer"

If anyone have any suggestions, feel free to post.
The file format for those apparently is slightly different - I posted a solution a few months ago.
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
For the model/file viewer, a model viewer program called Noesis combined with a addon script
from xentax works much better, and a modification to the script described on page 3 allows viewing of the newer .pac files.
Basically
1) Get Noesis from the first link
2) take the script from the second link and put it into /plugins/python
3) edit script to point to correct texture directory
4) edit the script as described in the third link to view the newer files

ws4Mrro[1].png

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The file format for those apparently is slightly different - I posted a solution a few months ago.

Basically
1) Get Noesis from the first link
2) take the script from the second link and put it into /plugins/python
3) edit script to point to correct texture directory
4) edit the script as described in the third link to view the newer files

View attachment 60307
Wow, thank you so much. I was looking for this but I couldn't figure it out how to make it work. Now with your explanation I'm going to try and see if I can open those files.

Edit: 3D Object Converter newest version can now open all the files that the version that comes with PAZ Browser version (6.40) couldn't.
I'm going to release a new update soon.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
PAZ Browser unsupported file type fix:
-If you are seeing this message when trying to preview a lot of files when using PAZ Browser, do this:
error-jpg.58058

- Download this: 3d_object_converter_v6.50.zip and extract all the files to
"Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\3d_converter\"

Now you should be able to preview basically any file of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.