Black Desert Online Modding Tools (1 Viewer)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
4z6dilY.jpg

I can't seem to get this armor working.
Using the injector, everything's green but no changes in game.

Halp D:
5x27Nj.jpg

EDIT: Hmm... redone everything (including Resorepless) and now it works. Brainfart on my part, I guess.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Anyone else having trouble exporting the 3d meshes back to DAE after editing them as FBX?
I imported as DAE in 3dmax
exported as FBX
opened in mudbox
edited mesh
saved
imported back into 3dmax
tried to export it back to DAE and it was exporting for 2 hours and then crashed. Tried again and it just says (not responding) indefinitely.

janii

Potential Patron
Followed the tutorial for editing mesh in blender

I did everything 1:1 but everytime I start the game the mesh is invisible. What am I doing wrong?
For testing, I also just imported and exported (without doing any edits) and it still stays invisible ingame

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

I did everything 1:1 but everytime I start the game the mesh is invisible. What am I doing wrong?
For testing, I also just imported and exported (without doing any edits) and it still stays invisible ingame

Same thing happening to me with 3Ds Max and Mudbox. Will update if I figure out how to fix it.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
META INJECTOR
This tool allows you to put modified files inside the game.​

What does it do exactly:
It makes the game look for the files in the Black Desert root folder instead of looking inside the compressed PADxxxxx.PAZ files, so you can use modified files.
meta-1-gif.59624

Download Link: Meta Injector

Source Code : src-meta_injector_v1.8.zip
Old versions:
list
Instructions:
1 - Extract the zip file to your PAZ folder.
2 - Put all your modified files in the "files_to_patch" folder.
3 - Run "meta_injector.exe"
4 - Follow the screen instructions.

Do this every time a game update is released:
- Restore you last backup using the tool, before you update the game, otherwise you will get a "corrupted files" message from the launcher and you'll have to re-check the whole game.

Uninstall:
Run Meta Injector Reloaded.exe and select the "Restore backup" option.
The latest ones are the most up to date.

Came across this archived post on Reddit that mentioned MIR. The OP didn't go into specifics as to how they used MIR to change the default font used by Black Desert for the UI. I don't know why they wouldn't explain how even after the developer replied saying it was technically ok.

Anyways I included the link to the post but if it's possible to actually change the font would an explanation on how I can do this be possible? I don't want to go into specifics or ask for sympathy but something like this could really help me out. My vision is crap and I already have to deal with constant squinting and watery eyes straining to read the UI as it is. If not I understand but figured I'd ask anyways. I didn't know MIR had other uses outside of using it for what's it's mainly used for lol.

https://goo.gl/2pfXIB

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I IndigoDesert
Is it possible to fix bone error of dark knight?
By the way, the same error will be issued by both the bone included in your work follow and the bone that I extracted.

When exporting
JeaJzgw.png

and
Even if an error occurs in the export, dae is generated and bones are included,
It can not be imported by joint unmatching.

When importing
eNb3ohK.png

Importing can be done without bone but there is no point because the skinning is discarded.

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
Came across this archived post on Reddit that mentioned MIR. The OP didn't go into specifics as to how they used MIR to change the default font used by Black Desert for the UI. I don't know why they wouldn't explain how even after the developer replied saying it was technically ok.

Anyways I included the link to the post but if it's possible to actually change the font would an explanation on how I can do this be possible? I don't want to go into specifics or ask for sympathy but something like this could really help me out. My vision is crap and I already have to deal with constant squinting and watery eyes straining to read the UI as it is. If not I understand but figured I'd ask anyways. I didn't know MIR had other uses outside of using it for what's it's mainly used for lol.

https://goo.gl/2pfXIB
http://redd.it/5fw82n/

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I IndigoDesert
By the way, the same error will be issued by both the bone included in your work follow and the bone that I extracted.

When exporting
JeaJzgw.png

and

When importing
eNb3ohK.png

Importing can be done without bone but there is no point because the skinning is discarded.
The game client also updates characters and so on since April. It seems that Born does not match all characters.
Skinning makes the body transparent
If you do not update the pac tool, I will leave the mesh modification

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Hi, thanks for the amazing tools, BlackFire and all the contributors here. Is there a way to extract the skeleton for the armor meshes so that I can move it around. I'm guessing that's armature in .pab files? Not too sure, I have been able to extract the mesh and textures, but want to be able to adjust it in blender or 3ds. As always thanks for any advice and help you can give! =)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
I IndigoDesert

When exporting
JeaJzgw.png

and

When importing
eNb3ohK.png

I'll look into this next time I have time to work on the tool. There's several changes and additions I want to work on, but I haven't found the time.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'll look into this next time I have time to work on the tool. There's several changes and additions I want to work on, but I haven't found the time.
Every skeleton has been changed by updating the game client. We also want to update the pac tool.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Same thing happening to me with 3Ds Max and Mudbox. Will update if I figure out how to fix it.
3b22ccdc-72a5-444c-9dd8-f384a18fa52b

mzOUtI4.png

Still invisible in game.

When importing head mesh into 3ds max I get a ton of warnings and errors.

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Footsteps" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Pelvis" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Head" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_face_com" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_up_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_leftup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_rightup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_down_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Tongue" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Shield_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_EnemyCatch_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_CatchMe_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_04" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_05" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_06" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_14" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_15" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_16" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_24" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_25" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_26" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_35" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_36" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_54" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_55" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_56" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_44" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_45" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_46" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_100" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_101" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_102" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_103" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_104" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_105" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_106" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_90" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_91" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_92" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_93" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_94" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_95" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_96" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_80" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_81" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_82" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_83" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_84" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_85" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_86" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_70" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_71" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_72" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_73" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_74" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_75" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_76" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_64" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_65" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_66" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Light_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Camera" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Head"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_mid_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_tail"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw_down_all"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_nose_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_rightup"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_tail"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_mid_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Neck"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_Second"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_mid_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_nose_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_mid_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_leftup"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_Second"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw_up_all"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_face_com"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_Tongue"

And when exporting I get these:

-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Footsteps' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Pelvis' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Neck' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Neck01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Head' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_10' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_13' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_30' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_33' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_34' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_20' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_23' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_60' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_61' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_62' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_63' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_50' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_51' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_52' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_53' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_40' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_43' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_face_com' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_tail' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_mid_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_tail' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_nose_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_nose_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw_up_all' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_mid_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_mid_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_leftup' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_rightup' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw_down_all' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_mid_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_Tongue' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_Second' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_Second' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Clavicle' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_UpperArm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Forearm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Hand' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger3' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger4' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_L' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_ForeTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_HandTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Shield_L' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_LUpArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_LUpArmTwist1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Elbow' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Clavicle' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_UpperArm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Forearm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Hand' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger3' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger4' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_EnemyCatch_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_ForeTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_HandTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_RUpArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_RUpArmTwist1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Elbow' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_CatchMe_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Breast' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Breast' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_04' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_05' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_06' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_10' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_13' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_14' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_15' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_16' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_20' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_23' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_24' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_25' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_26' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_30' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_33' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_34' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_35' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_36' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_50' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_51' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_52' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_53' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_54' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_55' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_56' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_40' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_43' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_44' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_45' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_46' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_100' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_101' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_102' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_103' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_104' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_105' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_106' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_90' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_91' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_92' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_93' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_94' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_95' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_96' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_80' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_81' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_82' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_83' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_84' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_85' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_86' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_70' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_71' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_72' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_73' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_74' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_75' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_76' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_60' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_61' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_62' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_63' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_64' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_65' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_66' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Thigh' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Calf' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Foot' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Toe0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Knee' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Thigh' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Calf' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Foot' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Toe0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Knee' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Hip' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Hip' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Light_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_Camera' will be saved.

Please note this was without editing anything at all, I simply imported and exported from dae to FBX and back to DAE.

EDIT:
Tried with Autodesk FBX Converter and still had same results. I simply changed it to FBX then back to DAE and injected into game and the head mesh is invisible. :(

EDIT:
Tried remove the bones/phw_01.pab from bat folder since it seems to be desgined for extracting body meshes and I was doing head mesh. I also tried merge mode instead of replace.

Same problem persists, Invisible head in game.

*************EDIT***********SOLVED***************
Sooooo.... I was accidentally pressing the key to "SKIP ALL" instead of "REPLACE ALL" on Meta injector.:oops:

I can get edit meshes into the game now, sadly it did put white marks on my characters face. Not sure why. I used Replace, since Merge did nothing and i did not use any bones. (removed bones/phw_01.pab line from bat file)

nZ6BXeT.png

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
3b22ccdc-72a5-444c-9dd8-f384a18fa52b

mzOUtI4.png

Still invisible in game.

When importing head mesh into 3ds max I get a ton of warnings and errors.

-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Footsteps" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Pelvis" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Head" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_face_com" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_up_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_leftup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_rightup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_down_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Tongue" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Shield_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_EnemyCatch_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_CatchMe_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_04" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_05" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_06" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_14" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_15" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_16" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_24" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_25" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_26" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_35" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_36" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_54" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_55" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_56" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_44" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_45" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_46" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_100" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_101" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_102" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_103" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_104" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_105" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_106" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_90" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_91" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_92" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_93" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_94" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_95" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_96" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_80" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_81" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_82" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_83" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_84" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_85" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_86" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_70" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_71" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_72" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_73" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_74" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_75" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_76" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_64" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_65" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_66" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Light_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Camera" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Head"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_right_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eye_left_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_mid_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_tail"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw_down_all"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_nose_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_rightup"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_tail"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_mid_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Neck"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_Second"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_mid_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_right_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_left"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_ear_right_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_nose_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_mid_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_lip_left_up"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_laughlines_leftup"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_eyebrow_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_down"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_cheek_left_Second"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_jaw_up_all"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_face_com"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "B_Tongue"

And when exporting I get these:

-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Footsteps' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Pelvis' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Spine2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Neck' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Neck01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Head' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_10' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_13' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_30' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_33' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_34' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_20' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_23' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_60' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_61' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_62' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_63' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_50' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_51' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_52' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_53' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Hair_40' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Hair_43' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_face_com' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_tail' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_mid_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_tail' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_nose_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_nose_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw_up_all' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_mid_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_mid_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_leftup' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eyebrow_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_eye_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_rightup' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_left' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_laughlines_right' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw_down_all' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_jaw' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_mid_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_lip_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_Tongue' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_left_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_right_up' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_ear_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_down' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_right_Second' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_cheek_left_Second' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Clavicle' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_UpperArm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Forearm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Hand' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger3' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger4' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Finger42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_L' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_ForeTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_HandTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Shield_L' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_LUpArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_LUpArmTwist1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Elbow' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Clavicle' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_UpperArm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Forearm' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Hand' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger2' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger3' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger4' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Finger42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_EnemyCatch_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0001' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_ForeTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_HandTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_RUpArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_RUpArmTwist1' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Elbow' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_CatchMe_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Breast' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Breast' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_00' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_02' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_03' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_04' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_05' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_06' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_10' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_11' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_12' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_13' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_14' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_15' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_16' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_20' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_21' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_22' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_23' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_24' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_25' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_26' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_30' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_31' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_32' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_33' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_34' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_35' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_36' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_50' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_51' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_52' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_53' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_54' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_55' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_56' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_40' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_41' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_42' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_43' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_44' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_45' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_46' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_100' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_101' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_102' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_103' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_104' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_105' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_106' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_90' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_91' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_92' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_93' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_94' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_95' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_96' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_80' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_81' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_82' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_83' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_84' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_85' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_86' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_70' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_71' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_72' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_73' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_74' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_75' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_76' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_anchor_Coat_60' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_61' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_62' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_63' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_64' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_65' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'phy_cloth_Coat_66' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Thigh' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Calf' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Foot' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Toe0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Knee' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Thigh' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Calf' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Foot' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Toe0' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Knee' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_L_Hip' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_R_Hip' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'Bip01_Light_01' will be saved.
-Warning: 'Null' type not supported by COLLADA. Only the transform data of node: 'B_Camera' will be saved.

Please note this was without editing anything at all, I simply imported and exported from dae to FBX and back to DAE.

EDIT:
Tried with Autodesk FBX Converter and still had same results. I simply changed it to FBX then back to DAE and injected into game and the head mesh is invisible. :(

EDIT:
Tried remove the bones/phw_01.pab from bat folder since it seems to be desgined for extracting body meshes and I was doing head mesh. I also tried merge mode instead of replace.

Same problem persists, Invisible head in game.

*************EDIT***********SOLVED***************
Sooooo.... I was accidentally pressing the key to "SKIP ALL" instead of "REPLACE ALL" on Meta injector.:oops:

I can get edit meshes into the game now, sadly it did put white marks on my characters face. Not sure why. I used Replace, since Merge did nothing and i did not use any bones. (removed bones/phw_01.pab line from bat file)

nZ6BXeT.png
Place where vertex destroys place at the boundary of UV and where the edge concentrates too much on one vertex.
When editing a mesh it is recommended to merge all the vertices on the boundary line. It may be better to distribute edges that are overly concentrated using functions such as inversion.

The above-mentioned face-free error Deleting the bone from dae and importing will work.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
how do i get the normal map and specular map?
You use the file extractor.

What files are you trying to get specifically?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Desert Online File Extractor
View attachment 56142
A tool that uses quickbms to extract all files from your game

Download Link:

Source Code: https://www.undertow.club/attachments/src-file-extractor-v1-1-zip.56139/

Instructions:
1 - Extract this zip file to your PAZ folder.
2 - Run "File Extractor.exe"
3 - Use the options on the screen to do what you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Sorry, am a relative newbie -- but how do you extract the pab and paa files for creatures? Is it even a possibility right now? Specifically I'm looking for the bone/skeleton for the hawk and the owl creatures. But would love to know if there's a tool (or which tool) to extract all the pab and paa files. Thanks!

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Sorry, am a relative newbie -- but how do you extract the pab and paa files for creatures? Is it even a possibility right now? Specifically I'm looking for the bone/skeleton for the hawk and the owl creatures. But would love to know if there's a tool (or which tool) to extract all the pab and paa files. Thanks!

I want to know this too. I want the PAC file for horses myself. I was asking on the PAC file name thread, but no one has responded yet. Not sure if it is possible at the moment. Hoping BlackFire and IndigoDesert can ad that in the next update.

H

hal9001

Is this happening to anyone else?
Launched Patcher: Corrupted File detected, close launcher to initiate repair mode.

Guess I just got unlucky, I usually uninstall my mods but I wasn't expecting a patch after I came back from being afk. Well there went 10 minutes of questing/afk-fishing, hate you random patch.

Last edited by a moderator:

latuel

Avid Affiliate
i tryed modding my custom armor.
but I can't rename the texture.
1. pew_00_ub_0037.pac -> pew_00_ub_0037_mesh00_lod0.dae
2. import to pew_00_ub_0037_mesh00_lod0.dae.(using blender)
3. delete body mesh. and working custom armor(using custom texture. test.dds)
4. pew_00_ub_0037_mesh00_lod0.dae -> pew_00_ub_0037.pac

but texture name fixed pew_00_ub_0037.dds.

how i can use custom texture name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.