Black Desert Online Patch Overrides mods (1 Viewer)

Oneman1983

Modder
So the newest update to the game that came out yesterday (Nov. 30-22) seems to keep overriding all my paz files when the launcher opens. So I saved all my paz files to a different drive, and then tried to paste them back over after the launcher did it's thing. And as soon as I hit start game it just shuts down, and as soon as you open the launcher again, it patches again. HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!

Otaku@234

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Writer
Author
I managed to mod mine, guess you gotta wait a day after the update and clear the installation using resoureplus

paopu

Casual Client
So the newest update to the game that came out yesterday (Nov. 30-22) seems to keep overriding all my paz files when the launcher opens. So I saved all my paz files to a different drive, and then tried to paste them back over after the launcher did it's thing. And as soon as I hit start game it just shuts down, and as soon as you open the launcher again, it patches again. HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!
Read my posts in Resorepless threads:

jaye_bondrock

Potential Patron
I just wrote at length about this elsewhere on this forum; my mods are being overridden as of the Dec. 22/23 update. Anybody? Worked fine four days ago: now not so much. The game won't launch until it repairs the "corrupt" files that it detected the mod as. Then of course the mod is gone gone gone. Otherwise I totally concur with 'paopu''s experience, including the "HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!" (extra E mine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.