Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Shaydow

Potential Patron
Does anyone happen to know the filename for the tradepack that gets equipped when you buy a trade good from the trade manager? Looking for either the .pac or the texture file name if anyone knows it. Thanks.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
K Kreshan Kitty Ears Kitty Ears Hei guys, I've read about your ninja remove armor .
Where you by any chance able to figure out how to remove Archer's armor while in battle ? The Luan Wolf armor and Gierach armor (which are at the moment the only outfits that Archer have available in pearl shop) .
I was able to remove the default underwear but I'm not sure how to remove the armor from appearing in battle...I thought I might try my luck and ask you guys, maybe you might know something.

Thanks in advance if you can help me figure it out.

Komochek

Potential Patron
Hi, does anybody happen to know whats the file name for the "[ranger]Beginner'sSerendian Soldier suit" ?

EDIT : nvm i found it, here it is "pew_50_ub_0002_e"

Last edited:

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
This is a question about is this mod going to be updated to include two characters that have recently been released characters called the mystic and Lahn character

Komochek

Potential Patron
This is a question about is this mod going to be updated to include two characters that have recently been released characters called the mystic and Lahn character
I'm not sure i follow what you're trying to say, because with this mod we indeed have access to the models of those 2 classes, the thing is most of their costumes aren't named, so you have to check what the models look like in order to recognise them.

btw Lahn is 17_psw and Mystic is 16_pcw

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

does anybody of you know where in the files I can change the material of meshes? For more context: When I take the penis option in the Nude Patch, the underwear is substituted by the penis. However, the underwear by default does not change with the skin color. But in this case I want that the underwear slot does in fact change with it. I assume that there has to be a reference in which it is defined if a texture behaves like skin or like default material (outfit). However, until now I could not find it. Maybe somebody can help me with this issue.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey guys,

does anybody of you know where in the files I can change the material of meshes? For more context: When I take the penis option in the Nude Patch, the underwear is substituted by the penis. However, the underwear by default does not change with the skin color. But in this case I want that the underwear slot does in fact change with it. I assume that there has to be a reference in which it is defined if a texture behaves like skin or like default material (outfit). However, until now I could not find it. Maybe somebody can help me with this issue.
The texture of the penis is drawn in the gap of the naked texture of the body.

Mikumari

Potential Patron
Anyone have the PAC files for the maids? I want to remove all clothing on the maids you can get from the pearl shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.