Black Desert - Loli Classes (2 Viewers)

goune23

Potential Patron
For some reason I can't find the location to drop these files. I checked for Black Desert\gamecommondata\customization but found nothing. Where is it suppose to be at so I can make the folders.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
* Go to Daum Games\gamecommondata\customization folder
* The xml file is contained in each class folder. (Plum is in the test folder

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Just putting an xml file in a folder does not work
It work at breast patcher or resorepless

Please post a question in the thread post

jawadeez

Potential Patron
* Go to Daum Games\gamecommondata\customization folder
* The xml file is contained in each class folder. (Plum is in the test folder

I don't have Black Desert\gamecommondata\customization

Or a
Daum Games\gamecommondata\customization folder

What should i do?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't have Black Desert\gamecommondata\customization

Or a
Daum Games\gamecommondata\customization folder

What should i do?
Create folders yourself Put the xml file in the created folder(Make a folder for each character

jawadeez

Potential Patron
Create folders yourself Put the xml file in the created folder(Make a folder for each character
What should the folders be called, and where should i put them?
I have the first part done correctly, where i put the character files, in documents black desert, customization. But fixing the height, and setting the XMLs never works.

Edit: nothing i have done has fixed it. They all look slightly different, but maintain the same height.

i have the folder like this
C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization

I see that some people have just a game folder called Black desert, and some have Black desert online.

Last edited:

jawadeez

Potential Patron
make a folder with reference to this.
see the explanation of meta injector for how to apply it later.
Black Desert Online Modding Tools

I set it up just like that, still hasn't solved my issue, I tried using the meta patcher as well, I copied the gamecommondata folder, and put it in the Meta patcher Files_To_Patch folder, and ran metapatcher, and that didnt solve the issue either.

Last edited:

jawadeez

Potential Patron
Have you made the same folder tree in paz \ files_to_patch \?
Yes Its excactly the same, In the Metapatcher it shows all the XML files and even asks if i want to copy over them. Not sure what's causing this, a friend of mine said they just dropped the files in and they worked. I added a file of what mine looks like.

Attachments

gamecommondata.rar
59.4 KB · Views: 165

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes Its excactly the same, In the Metapatcher it shows all the XML files and even asks if i want to copy over them. Not sure what's causing this, a friend of mine said they just dropped the files in and they worked. I added a file of what mine looks like.

mKjZ48f.png

You put them all in the folder of Tamer · · ·

jawadeez

Potential Patron
Just changed that, Recopied the file back to the Patches folder, and metapatched, and still recieving the same result.:confused:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It seems to change the default value, so please initialize the body shape with the esthetics room

jawadeez

Potential Patron
It seems to change the default value, so please initialize the body shape with the esthetics room
What do you mean by Initialize the body shape?

:Edit if you mean by selecting the template, I've done that. If anything else, i'm not sure.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is the end.
Put customizationboneparamdesc_tam.xml in the Tamer-Loli 01 (02) folder in gamecommondata \ customization \ tamer.
Rename Tamer-Loli 02 (file) to CustomizationData and put it in Documents \ Black Desert \ Customization \ Tamer. (This Tamer folder is a folder you created by assigning a name, if you have not made it, CustomizationData should be in the Customization folder, so overwrite it.
The explanation is over. By the way, even if You use my file It will not change.

jawadeez

Potential Patron
Sadly, they still have everything but the height:confused:. Thanks for all the help though. I'll fix it sooner or later.

Edit: I'm running windows 10. If that could be the source of my issues.

Last edited:
T

tengma

for some reason the loli in game have a huge shoulder, making it like a gorilla...

Do you know what is wrong with it?
QQ图片20170731005229.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
This mod looks very interesting. Anyone with any luck so far? I've got nothing.
Edit: Never mind, this type of mod works in another collaborated project from another mod. Thanks for the information on this mod though, and the sliders are still pretty cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.